[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

what is the best way to level from 85-90?

BoatGodBoatGod
Vindictus Rep: 2,575
edited July 6, 2017 in General Discussion
A friend can't progress through the S3 story unless he is level 90.
and farming autumn reed bed gets boring. plus It reminds me the day when I had to do it hundreds of time pre rise

Comments

• KingRichRiceKingRichRice
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    Run as many S2 former raids battle missions (ex. A Ruler's Refuge...etc.) as you can. You can repeat these up to 5 times (6 with (V)VIP).
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Abyssal Arena + VIP + blessing + XP bonus caps
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    edited July 7, 2017
    I helped a friend level from 75 maybe to 90 in just 1 hour or a bit more. We just did a few s2 ex-raids. It was double exp event, but even without it, it should be really quick AND it gives good drops.
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    annwyn ex-raids are super fast and easy, and pay a ton of exp...and drop lots of lev 80 gears, accs, scrolls, etc... during double exp event, with vip and a 150% bonus exp coupon, i was getting one full level for each 45 second run :o
    Zaeadras
  • DaPlayaDaPlaya
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    Yeah, once you get to lv 70, it's easy sailing to level cap with S2 ex-raids. The "difficult" part post-RISE is getting to lv 70. :)
    Zaeadras
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Even 60-69 Abyss Arena gives very good FAST EXP. That's usually my go to solution. Also I use the 100% exp items since they can be place in the shared storage.
  • KingRichRiceKingRichRice
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited July 8, 2017
    Even 60-69 Abyss Arena gives very good FAST EXP. That's usually my go to solution. Also I use the 100% exp items since they can be place in the shared storage.

60-69 Abyssal Arena doesn't exist anymore. All previous modes of Abyssal Arena have been combined into one 'Normal' mode due to Rise.
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660

60-69 Abyssal Arena doesn't exist anymore. All previous modes of Abyssal Arena have been combined into one 'Normal' mode due to Rise.

The 'Normal' mode for Abyssal Arena is now *really* hard.

The last time I tried it with 3 other level 90 players, we couldn't complete it & ran out of time.

The only way to be able to complete 'Normal' mode now seems to be to have someone with a +14 or +15 who can carry the whole group.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Season 2 battles on average gives 1 million exp on each completion. Can be easily done with an 80 set on normal mode. Annwyn raids are the go to route to earn experience.

Season 3: Autumn Reed Bed. 2 million exp each run, and if you have a carry with vic steps level 5, you can easily get this done in as little as 40 seconds (from my personal experience) a run. If that's not the case, then a good group will get this done in about a minute or so. (boss has 120,000 hp if anyone is wondering).
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Tetsujin wrote: »

The 'Normal' mode for Abyssal Arena is now *really* hard.

The last time I tried it with 3 other level 90 players, we couldn't complete it & ran out of time.

The only way to be able to complete 'Normal' mode now seems to be to have someone with a +14 or +15 who can carry the whole group.

FML.
    KingRichRice