[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Leveling after rise update

xhisorsxhisors
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited July 4, 2017 in General Discussion
My buddy decided to log in again and hes level 75. I haven't been playing much so I'm not to familiar with all the updates Rise brought. But , we decided to group up and pick up where he left off, the problem is now his next story quest requires level 77 to unlock the zone(annwyn) and hes only level 75.

Before the Rise update I would just grind out TD a few times and rock and roll. Anyone else been stuck with this kind of problem where you can't continue the main story quest due to not playing for awhile and you progressed further into the story than where you should be now and you have to grind levels?

What would everyone recommend to grind out? We have absolutely zero main story quests and every side quest(minus some of the level 10-20 ones that give 5k-10k xp which he doesn't have many of).

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Do all S2 ex raids on normal up to Annwyn.
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    You are able to repeat s2 story quests now even if you aren't on that story. So you guys can redo previous s2 missions until you get enough exp