[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Active: Full Moon, Broken or am i doing it wrong?

RavelationsRavelations
Vindictus Rep: 1,255
in Delia
Anyone else unable to get this active skill to work for them?

I use play the game via Mouse mode, and no matter if i continuously right or left click i cant get this to work aside from the single first spin,
I've tried holding Z i've tried holding Right/Left click i've even assigned it to a quickslot, it just will not work for me, i only managed it Once and now its seemingly broken, I don't see alot of Delia's using this active skill in battles or raids so i assume its not really worth bothering with but even still,

Is the skill Broken or are the instructions for it wrong, its currently rank B but a Delia friend of mine says it doesn't need to be max rank, which i can confirm since i managed it the one time at rank D

Comments

• ZaytiatusZaytiatus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,335
    You can hold the right click button right after activating the skill.

Spamming right click won't allow the maximum amount of swings though.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited July 4, 2017
    As Zaytiatus said, you hold down whatever your smash key is bound to after you first activate Full Moon. It'll perform the final swing whenever you reach the maximum number of swings or when you let go of the smash key.
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    edited July 4, 2017
    Order5 wrote: »
    As Zaytiatus said, you hold down whatever your smash key is bound to after you first activate Full Moon. It'll perform the final swing whenever you reach the maximum number of swings or when you let go of the smash key.
    Zaytiatus wrote: »
    You can hold the right click button right after activating the skill.

Spamming right click won't allow the maximum amount of swings though.

I've held both Right and Left though separately and together, all i get is the single first swing , i don't get any of the other 5 that the skill is supposed to give

(EDIT) Technically. all i get is the final swing, i cant get any of the other 5 i'm supposed to get, in other words its basically just taking 75SP to preform the counter attack because thats all i get, reguardless of if i guard and counter or if i actually use the active skill

qmxNiO4.png

I've tried holding Z, and holding right click, Didn't work
    I've tried holding Z and holding Left click (Which is my bound smash key) Didn't work
    I've tried tapping Z and right clicking, Didn't work
    I've tried tapping Z and left clicking, Didn't work
    I've tried tapping Z and Holding right click, Again, it didn't work even when i did the same with Left click, i don't know why it doesn't work like its supposed to but i just cant get it to function properly,

I've even tried the above while using the WSAD directional keys, Still nothing :[
    All i get is the final "Additional Attack" i guess my Delia just thinks the other 5 spins aren't worth her time
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited July 4, 2017
    Try quick-slotting the ability instead of using "Z". It shouldn't make a difference but it could help find the problem.
  • ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    There are two kinds of Full Moon: firstly, the counterattack one, which costs no SP, doesn't restore any and only does the final Enhanced Spin; secondly, the SP one, where you press Z/whatever quickslot you assigned the skill to, followed by your Smash Key (default RMB) before the actual Skill begins. You can keep the Smash Key pressed until you reach the final Smash, or just release it earlier. I just recorded a video showing it's not bugged, too:

fqw2g.gif
    cool. and nice