[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Unbarable lag on europe server

Comments

• Eve_SIlverWindEve_SIlverWind
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    1rwvx7.jpg
    RobertLiviaxCyclonusMeteorePhoebeHalliwel
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Yup... Neamhain is a pain with this lag, and don't even get me started on GOB... It's a miracle for me getting through it without getting hit with 2 bars of connection.
    I use Active: Gale Cutter (SP) to avoid it, but if I don't have enough SP - what I showed in the video is likely to happen.
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    Well that's weird. I call hax. Where are you from ,Narnia?

Is that with multicore or without? (Not that it matters, we lag with both)

With Multicore
  • CuteeCutee
    Vindictus Rep: 910
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Here's some laggy footage from Neamhain runs in both weekends - even with different hosts.

As You can see, I am constantly below 3 bars, while I used to be 3-4. Animations are skipping, things don't toggle or do that too late, getting hit in middle of dodge. I am literally facetanking wtih my high def, but there are limits to that.
    I have two screens and I always monitor my ping to a far host on it, and if there's a lag on my end - I see it straight away there. My connection was stable all the time during these.

If multi is on, its not possible to make an xcut without the chance of failing it xd

in addition, i was the host here, yet still happened :eyes:

Without multi it works just fine, since the lagfest, we are making it with 2-4 man. No lags at all B) (in addition, someone with better specs ofc could host more ppl)
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025

I'm curious if its gonna fix it. I dont have my hopes up. But I am a fool thus I hope it will be fixed.
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    At least it kinda means that they hear our cries since they didn't just put it off until Wednesdays/Thursdays scheduled maintenance (if there even will be one(I sincerely hope so because Rise bug fixes)).
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    So..... when do we get our real compensation?
    This is just a joke.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    Hi everyone,

The Europe maintenance is now completed. This should have fixed the lag that everyone was experiencing. We will be monitoring the thread to see if players are still having issues. Thank you for your continued patience.
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    ErinieI wrote: »
    So..... when do we get our real compensation?
    This is just a joke.

I used to think we deserved some kind of compensation.

But at this point, I'll just be glad the lag be fixed.

The game was really starting to die.
    Meteore
  • SirRFISirRFI
    edited July 3, 2017
    Okay, did S3 raid train with random people (Quick Battle) soon after the maintenance ended. People had 3-4 bars (mostly 4), up from 1-2 (mostly 1) before. Tried the first raid without multi-processing, all following with. Experience was smooth and people said the hosting was good. So far I can tell that the issue has been fixed.

Will see what happens after tomorrow's reset and the next maintenance to follow, and keep You updated if lag returns. Thanks!
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    Playing in partys is pretty much perfect now, though I don't know if the hosts I were playing with were using multi-processing (which was causing a lot more problems on top of the 'regular' lags) but going solo with multi on was also good so far. Thank you for the fix, I know that finding the issue isn't as easy as it might seem.
    Okatsu
  • LordAlucardLordAlucard
    Vindictus Rep: 880
    There is no lag!
    Maybe you should try something better than an 56k modem
    Bubolina
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Finally we can play decently, thank you for the fix.
  • RachnaelRachnael
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    edited July 4, 2017
    Well, I have to say I still have lag, within a party, there are usually 2 people with exactly one bar. if I host myself it's perfect( for me not the whole party) but on other people meh, also its not like they sux at hosting its the server going bonkers.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    We just did 4 neamhein runs and it looked smooth as fuq. +best
  • SirRFISirRFI
    edited July 6, 2017
    Today's maintenance: There is still no lag, so I think we can mark it as fixed.

Also big thanks for the compensation - it's great!
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    i mark its no fixed... today i play Neam with x3 different host with my vella twin sword and crosscut didn't work every time. After I have more than 200 runs I know how it was before patch updaite. I'm just talking about vella twin sword
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    edited July 6, 2017
    i mark its no fixed... today i play Neam with x3 different host with my vella twin sword and crosscut didn't work every time. After I have more than 200 runs I know how it was before patch updaite. I'm just talking about vella twin sword
    I just played vella ts a bit and everything was regular.. maybe there is something wrong with your net?

Anyway, there are still some problems.
    About the UI :
    -Party list can not be moved.
    -Can not click on quickslots during cutscenes. (I've been told it was never meant to work in cutscens, if it's true was nice while it lasted)
    -Whenever i switch to another character my UI settings reset.

There are surely other issues.. let's bring them to their attention so we might get then fixed! :)

• CuteeCutee
    Vindictus Rep: 910
    Id say its almost as it was before, but its still not 100% perfect as it should be