[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Apprentice set??

JeyemJeyem
Vindictus Rep: 1,675
in Delia
Where do i get the rest of them? I know i can craft the boots and the gloves but what about the chest piece, the skirt and the glasses?

Comments

• Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Jeyem wrote: »
    Where do i get the rest of them? I know i can craft the boots and the gloves but what about the chest piece, the skirt and the glasses?

They are core drops from the raid boss Titan in Fomorian Base in Rocheste.
  • ElklinElklin
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    where do I craft the gloves and boots?
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited June 30, 2017
    Elklin wrote: »

As of the Rise! update of 6-21-2017, this entire set can now be crafted through Armosmithing. You may also be able to pick all parts from Fomorian Base missions.
  • AznRocksAznRocks
    edited July 1, 2017
    Order5 wrote: »
    Elklin wrote: »

As of the Rise! update of 6-21-2017, this entire set can now be crafted through Armosmithing. You may also be able to pick all parts from Fomorian Base missions.

So I recently came back to vindictus after a few years and I'm wondering how I can craft this entire set of armor. What do I have to do in order to craft it?
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    You need to skill and level up Armorsmithing in order to craft it yourself. You can learn Armorsmithing at Brakis in Rocheste.
  • AznRocksAznRocks
    edited July 1, 2017
    Karijuna wrote: »
    You need to skill and level up Armorsmithing in order to craft it yourself. You can learn Armorsmithing at Brakis in Rocheste.

Oh I see and by the way, do you know the exact level of Armorsmithing that I would need in order to craft it?