[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Legendary Shard Remnant

hi5joshhi5josh
Vindictus Rep: 2,010
edited January 4, 2017 in General Discussion
Are we no longer able to exchange this item at the seal shop? Material dismantlement continues to reward them. I've checked every exchange shop in every town; Gold, dedication, bravery, Ein Lacher, supply and even the event exchange shops. Anyone know what to do, or what's the most efficient way of doing material synthesis now outside of farming S3 for most of the materials? I just need the materials from material dismantlement.

Edit: It's been so long since I dismantled this stuff. But I realized they aren't beneficial anymore. However, its still strange that they are given to us even though we can no longer use them.

Comments

• TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    go to the lady in the magical shop in rochy and trade her :D
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    As TwilightSparkle said, talk to Dianann at the Rocheste Magician's Guild.
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited June 30, 2017
    Post Rise, I don't see anything from Dianann for Legendary Shard Remnants. Am I just missing it? I didn't see anything in the patch notes about this... It was there, just missed it.
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited June 30, 2017
    @boddole
    It's removed.
    plqmfCQ.png
    boddole
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    What? You mean i cant get shard pouches anymore? But Diannan has given me so many oranges without having to farm my life away...

i'm sad now.
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    Why can we still obtain those shards after rise if they are useless now? Doesn't make sense.
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited July 2, 2017
    You can still obtain the remnants if you still have the blue matts before Rise, but you won't be able to trade them for pouches.
    Just use the secondary shards for crafting weapons or armors or sell them if they're not bound.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited July 2, 2017
    Why did they take this system out? Blue armor and weapon essences were more valuable than purple ones because of this.