[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Unbarable lag on europe server

NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
Vindictus Rep: 1,385
edited June 23, 2017 in News Archive
At first it seemed like a problem with multicore but now everyone that is not doing solos has constantly 1 bar ping, 2 bars at most. Aparently this is just an europe thing. It got so unbarable right now that I couldnt even attack the boss cause of freezes and neither the boss could touch me. Any GM gonna at least acknowledge this?

I was doing a quest with a friend that lives next door, I usually got 5 bars ping playing with im and now I had only 2 and mostly only 1
FriedeEve_SIlverWindSamalenko

Comments

• blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    The game its broken and unplayable but no one wants to explain as always
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    edited June 23, 2017
    Hi everyone!

We have received tickets about this issue as well and are currently looking into what might be causing the issue. We will do our best to figure it out and update everyone as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding

Anime-Typing-In-Computer.gif
  • TheEagleTrollTheEagleTroll
    Vindictus Rep: 1,065
    Just as a side note, I'm lagging while solo as well, and I have 60 fps, 30 ping with the server and I never had lag while solo before this update. But something like this happened 5 years ago when Kai got implemented, players would lag even while solo because the server was overloaded, but I don't think that's the case here, cuz the players base is not even 5% of the one at that time. :| I'm waiting for a future update that can solve this situation, it's hard enough that with a +13lvl 80 weapon u deal 2.8 times less damage to s3 bosses, but if u lag and can't dodge or start the attacks right, it's even worse.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Everyone have about 2 bars in hoster's party which used to be 4 bars. Apparently this affects everyone everywhere on the server, no matter the conditions. With multi-process enabled, it also affects the hoster.
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    I'd like to add that royal army raid doesn't seem to have any lag problems.
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    Yes, we all on Europe have been experiencing this and it has nothing to do with hardware this time, it's the connection... something is wrong there. Multicore or without multicore, the ping bars are very low. Used to get 5 bars while someone from my own country hosted and 4 when someone from another country. Now it's all 1 bars and 2 bars no matter the host.
    We'd appreciate a fix soon. :( Thank you!
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Yes is unplayable. I hope that they fix before wensday
  • XaldinZXaldinZ
    Vindictus Rep: 475
    For those Lagging on SOLO PLAY Turn off Multi Proccess. I had 1 bar SOLO and when i turned it off it fixed
  • Eve_SIlverWindEve_SIlverWind
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    pls fix this its so hard to play in party like this :((((
  • CallistheneCallisthene
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    Lags, freezes, but not only.

Two times I tried to join a party. Clicked on "ready" and while the "moving to dungeon" screen should have appeared, the message "response from server got delayed" was here instead.
    And then, I was back to town. Two times already, with different parties, different hosts, different missions. Anyone got the same thing?
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    edited June 25, 2017
    I noticed that people living in the proximity of Germany, do not suffer the lag as much as other europeans.
    It is possible that the Physical servers are situated in that zone, hence why a very small fraction of players is not lagging.

Now, i'm not a tech-expert but could it be that the servers didn't get switched on properly after the rise updates?
    Either way, thanks gms for the quick responses to those issues.
  • XaldinZXaldinZ
    Vindictus Rep: 475
    I noticed that people living in the proximity of Germany, do not suffer the lag as much as other europeans.
    It is possible that the Physical servers are situated in that zone, hence why a very small fraction of players is not lagging.

Now, i'm not a tech-expert but could it be that the servers didn't get switched on properly after the rise updates?
    Either way, thanks gms for the quick responses to those issues.

I live in a country pretty close to germany ( id rather not disclose the location tho thank you) and i experience lag so i cant say i agree with you on that.
    I have a friend like 1 kilometer away from me i used to host him with 4 bars now its 1
    Guess we're gonna be on the dark until the next maintenance... seriously, what is taking so long?
    ITS UNPLAYABLE!
    Friede
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

We have received tickets about this issue as well and are currently looking into what might be causing the issue. We will do our best to figure it out and update everyone as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding

Anime-Typing-In-Computer.gif

Hacker level: Snowden
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Today I noticed the whisper / friend boat notifications are delayed, some other generic things may be affected as well.
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    There are other delays too. one of my friend was running raids with me and as soon as she restarted the raid it doesnt show it. and then we finished running altogether and the notice popped up saying she started the raid???????
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Tonight Neamhain is gonna be really fun!
    tumblr_md5m8rCh1D1rosb88o1_500.gif
    Leucosie
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    3 bars max on all party members and low fps while im hosting. wp
    I hope they prepare a good compensation for Europe players.

Not only do they not give us any information about what is going on, but also they're keeping us in the dark as to when it is going to be fixed.

This isn't fair. This is no way to retain players my dear Nexon team.
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    what compensation we just wanna play vindictus
    FurielCallistheneAnthonytonyboy