[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Additive and Pigament?

GruesomeCrimsonGruesomeCrimson
Vindictus Rep: 420
in General Discussion
  1. What is this stuff?
  2. What is it used for?
  3. Why do my cores only reflect these items?
  4. How do I tell my character to not pick up these items? Since they seem not to have value.
  5. How long can we expect these items to clog our inventories?
  6. Is it safe to delete?

Where do we send our condolences, to the individual who lost their job, due to this update? Will Roses be sufficient, you think?

Comments

• ElynsaElynsa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,565
    edited June 23, 2017
    1. They're the new crafting materials.
    2. They're used for crafting.
    3. All the old mats were replaced with Pigments and Additives of different grades to make crafting easier, so people don't have to megaphone to pay 100k for a rare drop from a battle people only run once for a quest and never visit again. Ultimately because of this change, there are fewer mats actually used in crafting now so people don't have to devote vast amounts of inventory space to hoarding mats.
    4. They'll probably be more valuable than the rank A scrolls you're picking up.
    5. Until they decide to drastically revamp crafting again.
    6. You should probably hoard or sell them.
  • GruesomeCrimsonGruesomeCrimson
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    Crafting; so this is just another attempt to confuse the player base into thinking you are actually benefiting from enhancing and enchanting. So for Soloist we can easily delete them and move on. Thanks for clearing that up. Is this an Event? If so when will it stop? It defeats the purpose of play at lower levels if this is all we will get from cores?

If you thought this update was lame, well it is lamer now.

What a waste of time, this update has become.
  • AsannamiAsannami
    Vindictus Rep: 1,005
    No, this is not event only, the crafting was revamped, and i actually like this change, this way i can level up my professions without farming dungeons like crazy for rare mats, or wasting a fortune buying the mats. and newer players benefit from this too, because they can also level up their professions easily while leveling their char and with lvl 95 gear coming in the future, this will help those that can craft 3* gear and are able to sell.

There are a few other things about this update that you could complain and be right, but this is a good change, for everyone.
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    Crafting; so this is just another attempt to confuse the player base into thinking you are actually benefiting from enhancing and enchanting. So for Soloist we can easily delete them and move on. Thanks for clearing that up. Is this an Event? If so when will it stop? It defeats the purpose of play at lower levels if this is all we will get from cores?

If you thought this update was lame, well it is lamer now.

What a waste of time, this update has become.

How is it any different from before ?

Before Rise, you got maybe 1 Armor or Weapon drop if you were lucky, and the rest were mostly crafting materials (Polar Bear Tooth, Spider Web etc.)

After Rise, the old crafting materials have been replaced by the new ones.
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    It's merely more uniformed now, before you have hundreds of different monster mats that's only used for crafting. Now you got 24. Easy and simply.