[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Update is downloading.

Comments

• LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    edited June 21, 2017
    My internet provider used to be Verizon, but they got bought out by Frontier. I'm paying $60 a month right now. Charter Spectrum is only $40 a month (cheaper means it'd be slower), so I'd downgrade to that if I could, but Cable is utterly unavailable in my area (SoCal High Desert). All I can get is Frontier, AOL Dialup, or HughesNet.
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi! Like stated above. Although you might be able to download the update, the servers are still down so you will not be able to log on. We apologize for the extension. We will do our best to get servers up as soon as we can!

I'm in no hurry, I was simply surprised to see the update was available for download so early. Most games I know wait until the maintenance is finished before the update becomes available for download.
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi! Like stated above. Although you might be able to download the update, the servers are still down so you will not be able to log on. We apologize for the extension. We will do our best to get servers up as soon as we can!

well if you guys do it in 8 hours then ya did way better then what kr took to get it up :P
  • gizzysmomgizzysmom
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Not liking some of these changes I am ready :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    Hi everyone! We are now live. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will do our best to monitor the forums if there are any issues with the update!
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    IT IS UP!
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    And I've still got 4.6gb to go. =)