[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Community Livestream for RISE is happening!

JamesGrossJamesGross
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
in General Discussion
Greetings Mercenaries,

We'll be streaming live on our Twitch.tv channel on Tuesday, June 20th at 5:00 PM PDT (8:00 PM EDT). Join GM Saygo and Ehgess from the Vindictus team as they delve into the massive list of changes to come with the Rise: Revolution Update! Be sure to stick around, because we'll be raffling off new packages that will come with the new update plus some Vindictus t-shirts!
Livestream Start Times

Tuesday, June 20th

Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 5:00 PM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 8:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 2:00 AM, Wednesday, June 21st
Sydney (AEST, UTC+10): 10:00 PM, Wednesday, June 21st

See you Tuesday!

Comments

• AtsouAtsou
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    FeelsGoodMan
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Maybe they'll announce the winners for the past few months worth of weekly screenshot contests during the stream.
    PixelPantsu
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    aka http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/6647/community-livestream-rise , but I understand the repost due to blocked posting possibility. I wonder if it was posted in news archive for a reason. I am glad they finally put Europe time zone, now I hope next time the stream will begin one hour earlier.
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Since they put it in the news archive where nobody looks, ever, I'm bumping this thread for awareness.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited June 20, 2017
    DownIoad wrote: »
    Since they put it in the news archive where nobody looks, ever, I'm bumping this thread for awareness.

It didn't bump... odd. Let's try this again.
    EDIT. It appears this thread cannot be bumped, why you do this Nexon...