[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Mailbox Functionality / RISE

DownIoadDownIoad
Vindictus Rep: 2,185
edited June 19, 2017 in Future Content
EDIT**

I had read somewhere you could no longer send gold within the same ID after RISE update.
Thanks to some helpful forum users I found the answer to be false, you CAN send gold still, just no longer COD.

Comments

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited June 19, 2017
    7bA9Q6t

I hope this is what you were looking for.

Taken from:

Here
    DownIoad
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    edited June 19, 2017
    Edited :)

• BullBull
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    So how do we send money to chars under the same account after RISE?
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    Only COD won't be possible anymore, you can still send items and gold to your own characters. COD was just used to make it cheaper since the mail fee was based on the item you put in it, not on the amount of gold you 'demanded' from yourself for it, which avoided one of their ways to control inflation.
    DownIoadXie
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Karijuna wrote: »
    Only COD won't be possible anymore, you can still send items and gold to your own characters. COD was just used to make it cheaper since the mail fee was based on the item you put in it, not on the amount of gold you 'demanded' from yourself for it, which avoided one of their ways to control inflation.

There is so much misinformation going around, thanks for clarifying this for me. I was under the impression you could no longer send gold within the same ID. I will update my posts so there is no confusion.
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    edited June 19, 2017
    You can directly send gold to characters within the same ID for a very small constant fee. So sending 100m gold directly to an alt is the same as sending 1m. Confirmed this with KR player.
    ikevi