[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Rise: Revolution Preview

Comments

• JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    Just wait and see what they are trying to do.
    They are obviously trying to 'safe' the game instead of 'kill' the game.

Lets hope for the best, and look foward to it.
    testll9902
  • TheEagleTrollTheEagleTroll
    Vindictus Rep: 1,065
    Wow I didn't know that posting many memes would be considered as spam, sorry about that, I will keep that in mind in my future posts.
    As for this thread I thought that after the maintenance from yesterday we would get the rise update, I can say that it's neither a good nor bad thing, we'll see what happens.

But one thing I know for sure, soon after the Rise update, if they decide to go to +20, we'll see a lot of +13/+14/+15 protection runes, which will be expensive as hell, and thus, granting Nexon a more than fair income, because we all know that ppl like to brag about having OP weapons.... and thus I want to repost only this meme which got deleted with the first post, because it seems me very funny and in the same time very true :D

[img][/img]1qxtcx.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Thanks for not banning me :D, and I promise I won't do this again, I'll just post one meme at a time, it's more fun this way.
    testll9902
  • MetaMeta
    Vindictus Rep: 855
    The new enchantment system didn't change and got worse. Equipment still breaks. Please pass this message to devcat
    testll9902
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    JynXi wrote: »
    Just wait and see what they are trying to do.
    They are obviously trying to 'safe' the game instead of 'kill' the game.

Lets hope for the best, and look foward to it.

@JynXi There are days of footage + ~50 pages of translated notes. Most folks already know all too well what is incoming. Good content revamp for early level (great if you haven't already made 10+ lv 90 characters...) Streamlining (good). Some good reworks, some meh.

It is just the +20 (money grab), Additional damage (... basically breaks the game), and raid changes (hope you really like the S3 raids... since that is all you get moving forward) are what we all are upset about. And honestly all we can do in hopes of getting these changes reversed is complain at official nexon locations + not buy anything moving forward.
    testll9902
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Change isn't good inherently; and the only reason people make posts like that is because they are prepared to funnel their bank account into the game to ensure that they can feel like they're better than everyone else who doesn't have the best gear possible. That's the whole reason that this system works. It would be completely absurd to do something like this in a game without an online element. It's all about the pretentious douchbags at the top ruining it for everyone else who doesn't have $500 or more on tap to spend after every cash shop update. And people wonder why this game has been walking on the edge since +15 even became a thing. The fact that it's all based on luck is what kills it. BnS has plenty of whales but at least they pay in proportion to what they get. I spent $250 on the most recent treasure trove event because I know from experience that I am very likely to get far more than what I put in. It's a good deal. Gambling your life away at Caesar's Palace for weebs where every loss means starting from square 1 is not a good idea. The only thing keeping it alive is the social neediness of the top whales.

If your spending 250$ on a single game event/sale your probably part of the 'problem gamers' your mentioning =p

testll9902
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    What is this I am hearing about Evie's corona skill will be removed?
    testll9902
  • ikeviikevi

Just false info.
    testll9902
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited June 16, 2017

Yeah 100% false. I've been asked t hat alot and let me tell you how many times I have scratched my head on where this mis-info is coming from. Normally whenever a major update hits Kappa
    testll9902
  • DaPlayaDaPlaya
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    edited June 16, 2017
    I'm really looking forward to this update, but at the same time dreading this update, lol. It looks like after this update, all the servers will more or less be in sync with KR. Which for us in NA/EU would mean a heck of a lot of content which is definitely good. But the +20 thing and the reduced number of raids (basically converting S2 raids into 4-man quests) is rubbing me the wrong way.
    Schetilletestll9902
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    edited June 17, 2017
    I wonder how well will people be able to complete the raids if they are all 4 man in the future. Right now with 8 it helps the average players because you got people watching you back, but now with only 4 are the good players going to put up restrictions on their lobbies or just play in a closed circle (with their friends and guild mates.)

inb4 git gud
    testll9902
  • ikeviikevi
    edited June 17, 2017
    Jeyem wrote: »
    I wonder how well will people be able to complete the raids if they are all 4 man in the future. Right now with 8 it helps the average players because you got people watching you back, but now with only 4 are the good players going to put up restrictions on their lobbies or just play in a closed circle (with their friends and guild mates.)

inb4 git gud

In principle they are nerfing everything assuming you bother to +10 you armor, so it will be easier.
    testll9902
  • JeyemJeyem
    ikevi wrote: »
    Jeyem wrote: »

inb4 git gud

In principle they are nerfing everything assuming you bother to +10 you armor, so it will be easier.

Ok well that definetly helps
    testll9902
  • Rena_RyuguRena_Ryugu
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    Everything goes in the right direction of fixing the problems, 4 man party, here i fix the lack of players and performance issues :) + 16 + 20, remove hp animation etc, even better, you don't even need a group, solo face tank ftw :)
    testll9902
  • JeyemJeyem
    Does anyone know have they reworked the lvl 90 reward box? I just hit lvl 90 on my character today, but if there is going to be better stuff inside that box in the future don't wanna open it yet.
    testll9902
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    Yes, right now you would get a box with an unenhanced set and +8 weapons, but they changed it to +10 armor and weapons, as far as I know. Though I did read that those who have already claimed the reward were be able to get the +10 items anyway in KR, but I'm not sure if it's going to work like this here.
    testll9902
  • JeyemJeyem
    Karijuna wrote: »
    Yes, right now you would get a box with an unenhanced set and +8 weapons, but they changed it to +10 armor and weapons, as far as I know. Though I did read that those who have already claimed the reward were be able to get the +10 items anyway in KR, but I'm not sure if it's going to work like this here.

Okay, well maybe they mention something in stream. If not ill probably just wait till the update is out
    testll9902
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    More people that had to re-download 15gb of content for vindi?
    testll9902
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    And the update will arrive in... July?
    testll9902
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Am i only one who waits for the rise update with smile?
    And the update will arrive in... July?

Good question
    testll9902
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    edited June 20, 2017
    Well, community livestreams only happen right before an update (as far as I know) and in the other regions the update is already announced to be released on the 21., so probably with this week's maintenance.
    testll9902