[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Strongest class (DPS) Top 3??

Comments

• SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited June 18, 2017
    would be very helpful if you could post the method/video footage of how you manage to cast both Insane Reaper + Arcane Gate with 750 SP only and clicking only 2 skills.

The glitch I have known of always require a minimum of 3 keys like the following video. 1:50

If solo is unreliable, I don't see how party play would be any more convincing
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    What extra key is being pressed here. It's done the same way every time lmao, they hit IR then hit AG rapidly after one another. Another key doesn't have to be timed in the midst of that.
    Also if you think a regina solo where you can get a full minute extra time because she spams ground explosions in corrupted areas is a reliable source then I just don't know what to tell you.
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    a minor movement was made during the animation suggesting the third key was pressed in the process (Forward direction key ) I have tried a few ways but none of them require less than 3 keys.

As said if you don't mind linking ur footage in which you managed to glitch 750 sp double skills with only 2 keys, My friend and I would really like to learn.

This could also happen in party raid, with no any less chance than solo
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Samalenko wrote: »
    a minor movement was made during the animation suggesting the third key was pressed in the process (Forward direction key ) I have tried a few ways but none of them require less than 3 keys.

As said if you don't mind linking ur footage in which you managed to glitch 750 sp double skills with only 2 keys, My friend and I would really like to learn.

This could also happen in party raid, with no any less chance than solo

You can do this while simply walking forward, you don't have to time a movement input in the middle. If you had an Evie that was at least leveled to the point AG was available you could walk onto a boat and see how easy it is for yourself.
    Also fair point, but I wasn't the one who suggested Regina as a basis.
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    by walking forward means a third key is pressed -_- would have been so much easier if you just admitted a few posts earlier.

To do this glitch a total 3 keys are needed, not 2, after all... numbers could be very confusing, sir.

Then there is no basis, you always can blame RNG
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Is this why the game is overpopulated with Evies? or is it because they have Mana Shield and other skills?
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    edited June 18, 2017
    Samalenko wrote: »
    by walking forward means a third key is pressed -_- would have been so much easier if you just admitted a few posts earlier.

To do this glitch a total 3 keys are needed, not 2, after all... numbers could be very confusing, sir.

Then there is no basis, you always can blame RNG

You're right 3 keys are needed to perform the exploit.
    That still doesn't change the fact that this exploit takes no effort and doesn't require a macro.
    That's like if I came on a thread and said ruin blade isn't worth using unless you cheat and use macros. It's wrong. Don't know how you suggest timing two keys while holding down a third movement key is too difficult from the perspective of a player who commonly has to input eight keys in a similar manner, and then five more afterwards.
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    What is your point bringing up the topic of Arisha -_- which is a totally different story?

I don't see why you are trying to argue with me here, while I do use this glitch as well. Raids atm take no more than 5 mins except Neamhain, in which you could cast 2 Arcane gates at most(unless you use SP potion). Despite the chance of a failed cast ( snap while boss is invulnerable or missed last hit .. etc.), How much difference do you think it would make? There are ppl who just don't like this glitch in general, if they cast it with 1250 SP it'd be even worse.

Also in Neamhain your snap would be even more unreliable since you cannot control when she would just jump backward and blink. Yeah you could wait for her to do some long combo which leaves you an guarantee opening.. well then it would be as well totally RNG based.

My point being very straightforward, if you do know how to glitch and you wanna maximize any potential DPS, then go for it. Otherwise you can just stick with the old mechanic, which won't be much less dmg than using AG in average(due to RNG and failure)
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    this will be the last response to you, since this will be going no where, i was stating the truth based on my past is it really hard to talk to people on these forums alot of misinformation going around. my posts have never been aimed at someone or a group of people(besides you), just talking in gerenal. I cant talk for everyone here but am i wrong, do we play games for fun? or why do we really play them?

Rather than hard to talk, I think it's more you're not totally seeing other people's point of view.
    You are right in that most characters have more favorable matchups and party composition, but let's take spear Lann before he got adjusted with the Belclaire patch. If we take him into Kraken head with a stims-trans-stim cycle, almost nothing comes close to him. But, I don't think anyone ever considered him the strongest because that's the only raid where he excels back then. This is the reason you hear Scyvie and Gunkai being considered strongest a lot, because they are the most consistently high performing classes.

Also if it weren't for the bolded parts in your comment, I don't think I would have spoken at all. If you check a few of my earlier posts, I do strongly agree that people shouldn't be too obsessive with DPS to the point that it's at the expense of someone's else's. It's the main reason why I refused to do Kraken back before when trans rush parties wasn't a thing, it wasn't uncommon for me to get annoyed/irritated coming out of a Kraken run because of gorillas on head who only cared about 'muhdips'.
    That said, I do think I have let my personal bias cloud my judgment too much and I do owe you an apology.

Well looks like am breaking my word, by not talking to you, anyway my point as always been don't worry about dps for your class, all classes for the most part do about the same give or take 10% depending on the raid, and I will say sorry I do take the high ground alot of the time, but regardless I will continue, trying to stop misinformation about whatever it may be, everyone diserves to know the full truth, I don't mind people ducussing about the topic but let's try to keep on topic and avoid personal attacks. Btw srry again for my poor Grammer not to use it an a reason but English isn't my first language.
  • Legendx4Legendx4
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    So I really didn't expect this to blow up at all. I'm sticking with the class I think is the most fun for me. I was just wondering if I should have made a new character and level it to 90 before rise so that I could have a char who pulls their weight in the raids. Definitely not a new player but I am a returning one so I didn't know how much has changed. I left when I there were like "16k att boats" so it's been a while. I realize that there is no point of having top DPS if you're not having fun with the character you picked. Just play the game.... we don't know how much longer it'll be around +cold :#
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    edited June 21, 2017
    R9utZrz.jpg

Idk man.... your arisha isnt nothing to harp about. thicc does not equal looks good lmao. And judging from your post i assume you dont top deeps soo.... not fashionable and no top deeps?
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    Legend has it that the uglier you character looks, the more damage you do...

Or at least, that's what if feels like when I see some of these DPS all-stars in raids. :^)
  • BlackniteBlacknite
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    kai and scythe are stroNkest? How about after rise
  • BlackniteBlacknite
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Rise is here, does anyone can tell me what the classes are like after this update has hit
  • Tatsumaki9001Tatsumaki9001
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    LMAOOOOOOO dis @bowtacjr got destroyed haha
    Scarrlettt wrote: »
    R9utZrz.jpg

Idk man.... your arisha isnt nothing to harp about. thicc does not equal looks good lmao. And judging from your post i assume you dont top deeps soo.... not fashionable and no top deeps?
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    Legend has it that the uglier you character looks, the more damage you do...

Or at least, that's what if feels like when I see some of these DPS all-stars in raids. :^)

• X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited August 24, 2017
    After rise before miri party dps S3:
    1) Kai / karok
    2) Arisha
    3) spear lann/ hurk/ Evie / chain blade Vella
    4) everyone else within close enough margin

Staff Evie needs to maintain continual focus instead of healing, and chain blade Vella bumps up to arisha level with scythie in party. Hurk bumps up to Ariana level if there are no other hurks, Fiona's, Or anybody else that prevents him from maximizing deflections. Scythe with INSANE gear bumps up to karaoke /Kai levels and spear lann bumps up to karaoke Kai levels on sandbaggy bosses

Umbrella Lynn and tiede hurk may change these rankings in near duture.

This list is in no way my opinion but just the definitive list of deeps.
  • RdvnRdvn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    It seems like until they tweak additional damage there is no strongest class, it's all over the place.
  • LeucosieLeucosie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,105
    X1Guts1X wrote: »
    Hurk bumps up to Ariana level if there are no other hurks, Fiona's, Or anybody else that prevents him from maximizing deflections.

How is fiona preventing hurk from maximizing his deflections :thinking:
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    If she pops that skill that agros boss and draws boss at last minute. Many of hutks S3 deflections are VERY directional and timing strict, much more than before
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Why necro this piece of **** again?
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Hally wrote: »
    Why necro this piece of **** again?

Well, everyone decided to get off-topic rather that give an official answer, and the thread's title suggests the answer constantly changes, so....

Anyway, Guts, I disagree. Arisha is specifically designed to be the best class in the game once the player masters the game mechanics. So long as the player knows what they're doing, the top DPS out of all classes is Arisha.
This discussion has been closed.