[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Karok VS Kai

RizzleRizzle
Vindictus Rep: 1,860
in General Discussion
I leave my fate to the unsavory bunch of trolls known as Vindictus forum commentators. Who will be my next character to 90? or 95?
  1. Choose: But one option just wont happen...dont worry, i'm not into spoilers!38 votes
    1. Kai
       26% (10 votes)
    2. Karok
       50% (19 votes)
    3. Gimme +15, then uninstall and die!
       24% (9 votes)

Comments

• Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    i thought i might get here before the "Trolls", if you are srs about picking Kai or Karok, i cant tell you not to pick Karok since i dont know much about karok, i only play kai, but about kai he is one of the top chars if you like to farm or get break offs, wont take much in the way of gear, easy learning curve, thats all on top of my head i can think about, if you have any questions i wouldnt mind answering them. Same Ign in Game on East Server if you are Srs
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590
    Depends on what you want, Pillar and xgun are pretty evenly matched DPS wise and Karok has some super handy features such as Howl which removes nearly every debuff under the sun, has a cooldown of 5 secs and costs little SP but then Kai is really good for breakoffs. I'd say though that Pillar Karok takes a bit of time to get the hang of him so ya it's up to you, personally I find Karok to be the most fun but Kai let's you relax and DPS under nearly every situation well (with the exception of small bosses for bow).
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    we have enough kais
  • KaiTheArcherKaiTheArcher
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    as both a kai and karok player, I'd like you to go for both lol
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Both

I voted for Karok because he is way more 'fun' to play.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Regular Karok player here but I've dabbled in Kai. I suggest Kai because he plays differently then other characters.
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    The world can use more karoks.

and his clash +best
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    edited June 16, 2017
    Karok has the most fun leveling experience from my perspective, especially pillar. Even with 0 speed that class feels so fluid and mobile. At end game Karok is going to be harder to optimize than kai but they've both got about equal potential and both their primary and secondary weapons are top tier regarding dps.
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Neither, Fiona or go home.
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    Neither, Hammer Fiona or go home.

Fixed it
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Dont we have enough guys playing female chars in the game :eyes:
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    BoatGod wrote: »
    Neither, Hammer Fiona or go home.

Fixed it

Yes you did. Spin2Win Lanns, nobody likes you anymore.