[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

To all the always complaining people

Comments

• VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    Complainers can be annoying sometimes, but they aren't nearly as pathetic as fanboys and corporation apologists.
    PixelPantsuTetsujinarkaine757PrototypemindmisakamisakaiMiniSekaiiz
  • MyDeliaMyDelia
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    bigboobs wrote: »
    People Complain when their is no update or takes long for an update.
    when their is an update people still complains about that update.

its not even a healthy inputs already all i read is oink oink oink oink from people who dont like anything.

if you have something to say make sure it has ideas in it not oink oink oink oink. (whine whine whine whine) lol you people grow up

Please quote me ANYONE on here who has complained about Rise that fits into what you define as oink oink.
    Because you're literally the only one with a name stupid enough who would stupidly say something like that here so far.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited June 12, 2017

its not even a healthy inputs already all i read is oink oink oink oink from people who dont like anything.

if you have something to say make sure it has ideas in it not oink oink oink oink. (whine whine whine whine) lol you people grow up

Why should people have a sheep attitude? Is it bad that they feel like it could be done better? Some things are quite obvious or they have already been mentioned that's why there is so much 'whining'. But always complaining is better than complaining once then accepting anything that comes next just because they feel like they complained too much before and they feel like it's pathetic to complain again.

The problem is not the update and the changes but that some of the changes screw up some already existing things.

For example instead of solving the absence of players for raids they just reduced the maximum number of members and reduced the boss's HP by 50%. How genius. But think about it a little. If you want to do a raid you can do it with 4 people anyway. After the update if we want to invite more than 4 people what will we say to the rest of the people? Sorry, but party is full, you can't join. It will only hit guilds in a bad way that have more than 4 active members. Separation is the big disadvantage of this change. They should rather increase the maximum number of members and balance the HP-scaling so that a 4-man party would have the desired 50% HP of the boss.

Deleting content from a game instead of extending it is basically a bad change. Gauntlets and Labyrinth have been removed. Gauntlets were useful to farm cores for some events. And the assist were removed because it was buggy? Come on. Do they know that bug fixing exists? I can't list the rest of the things that were removed because i don't remember every change that i read in that document.

Quick battle requirements were changed. Besides the already existing Attack requirement we'll have Critical and Balance requirements too. Why is it good to have this kind of requirements anyway? It's the party leader's responsibility to check for requirements not the game's. There should only be level and story requirements.

And the additional damage and the changes to the enhancements remind me of this parody:

VladinoPixelPantsumisakamisaka
  • bigboobsbigboobs
    Vindictus Rep: 385
    edited June 12, 2017
    MyDelia wrote: »

Please quote me ANYONE on here who has complained about Rise that fits into what you define as oink oink.
    Because you're literally the only one with a name stupid enough who would stupidly say something like that here so far.

you are not reading. your just whining. read all the comments you will find what im talking about and when i said all you should not be confined in this thread alone. try to read between the lines and not look stupid. if you got hurt then your one of them jokes on you. i dont know if your blind or just trying to be blind?
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    A customer who complains is not a bad customer, but a customer who cares about your product and wants it to improve. The bad customers don't say anything and just leave.

Feedback is important no matter how you look at it, negative and positive.

PixelPantsuXie2edgy4u
  • bigboobsbigboobs
    Vindictus Rep: 385

Why should people have a sheep attitude? Is it bad that they feel like it could be done better? Some things are quite obvious or they have already been mentioned that's why there is so much 'whining'. But always complaining is better than complaining once then accepting anything that comes next just because they feel like they complained too much before and they feel like it's pathetic to complain again.

The problem is not the update and the changes but that some of the changes screw up some already existing things.

For example instead of solving the absence of players for raids they just reduced the maximum number of members and reduced the boss's HP by 50%. How genius. But think about it a little. If you want to do a raid you can do it with 4 people anyway. After the update if we want to invite more than 4 people what will we say to the rest of the people? Sorry, but party is full, you can't join. It will only hit guilds in a bad way that have more than 4 active members. Separation is the big disadvantage of this change. They should rather increase the maximum number of members and balance the HP-scaling so that a 4-man party would have the desired 50% HP of the boss.

Deleting content from a game instead of extending it is basically a bad change. Gauntlets and Labyrinth have been removed. Gauntlets were useful to farm cores for some events. And the assist were removed because it was buggy? Come on. Do they know that bug fixing exists? I can't list the rest of the things that were removed because i don't remember every change that i read in that document.

Quick battle requirements were changed. Besides the already existing Attack requirement we'll have Critical and Balance requirements too. Why is it good to have this kind of requirements anyway? It's the party leader's responsibility to check for requirements not the game's. There should only be level and story requirements.

And the additional damage and the changes to the enhancements remind me of this parody:

change will never stop even in real life. if we dont adapt we will get left behind. its either we adapt to the game or we quit. cause the game will not go with our wants. up to you people to decide.
  • DarickNguyenDarickNguyen
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    edited June 12, 2017
    I love the RISE update except its 4-mans battle content and still be a full base LUCK game for several years =)) (No failstack or rate-drop increasing if no rare drop after n battle). What the casual-oriented update?
  • jjXjjX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited June 12, 2017
    This type of thread has come out every time a major change is announced.
    RISE is even more radical than usual. The shitstorm is proportionate. No surprise.

I should know. I used to be an apologist too. See? The people rotate. The ideological war stays the same.

Meh.
    The people who are still here don't love it.
    The people who would have loved it aren't here.
    Our playerbase continues to shrink, as is normal for all aging titles,
    and the forums are, again, filled with armchair devs.

Good fkkking day. Just had to say this before inevitable threadlock.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    change will never stop even in real life. if we dont adapt we will get left behind. its either we adapt to the game or we quit. cause the game will not go with our wants. up to you people to decide.

I understand what your trying to say, but this is a game, not real life. And the typical argument to that is usually: 'so stop worrying about it, it's just a game no?'
    The players of the game should be allowed to voice their opinions [And yes that means yours and Sax's opinions are equally valid] on changes, especially ones that can have such a drastic change in the future such as in RISE.
    But also there's a difference between changing the game a bit and doing some wild changes and not considering reasonable appropriate feedback. And I'm not referencing the simple: lolgame'sgonnadieuninstall.

Given KR already got the update regardless, it will happen the same here. It's sad but true that any backlash/upset/feedback from NA/EU will never see the light of Devkitty but let people despair. It's the least they can do as a coping mechanism give or take. Let them complain, it does not hurt nor affect anyone opposed to it in any way shape or form. But I guess likewise applies the other way around, and you're able to complain about the complainers then complainers complain about you complaining about the complainers... oh bby

No one can win. Forums are a bad idea.
    But the're nice when the discussion is productive and constructive.

RISE has bad things for the future of vindy, not the immediate. Allow people to despair, some are ridiculous, just ignore those, it'll do you more good than harm to do so.
    I lost where I was taking this comment it probably makes no sense 10/10 ign would buy on steam and all its dlcs
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    DownIoad wrote: »
    A customer who complains is not a bad customer, but a customer who cares about your product and wants it to improve. The bad customers don't say anything and just leave.

Feedback is important no matter how you look at it, negative and positive.

Well yeah but if you read. about half or more of the people are just saying ''rip vindi'', ''fall update'' and ''gg uninstall'' and that's the same as people going inside a store look at how they are placing new wares and then yell ''IM LEAVING!'' and if that wasn't creepy enough most of them don't even leave.
    jjX wrote: »
    This type of thread has come out every time a major change is announced.
    RISE is even more radical than usual. The shitstorm is proportionate. No surprise.

I should know. I used to be an apologist too. See? The people rotate. The ideological war stays the same.

Meh.
    The people who are still here don't love it.
    The people who would have loved it aren't here.
    Our playerbase continues to shrink, as is normal for all aging titles,
    and the forums are, again, filled with armchair devs.

Good fkkking day. Just had to say this before inevitable threadlock.

well i dont know about your personal experience but:
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Im still here since beta and i love it
    People who have loved it its coming back
    Of course this is true i already said something like this before
    Better filled with those than with none at all, also armchair theorizing is not that bad.

Do i get an achievement if my thread gets locked?
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    @SAX

I don't consider anyone who types 'rip vindi' or something with zero thought to be providing feedback. These people are just blinded by their emotions to type something constructive.

The people who express their concerns with reasoning and thought are more of whom I am referring to.

We got a mix of both :)

2edgy4u
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    You started a thread to complain about complaining. Most of the people who agree with you are the same people who go out of their way in one form or another to cause other players problems here on the forums or in game or who are just toxic in general. The worst part is that the majority of people who have issue with the update have said that most of the update is welcome; the problem is that the glaring issues have been brought up directly in KR and nothing is being done about them.

You can choose to be deliberately obtuse about other's points of view, but that isn't going to stop anyone from having them or presenting their thoughts in an informed way.
    misakamisakaMixxiaPixelPantsuMarronGlaces2edgy4u
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    You started a thread to complain about complaining. Most of the people who agree with you are the same people who go out of their way in one form or another to cause other players problems here on the forums or in game or who are just toxic in general. The worst part is that the majority of people who have issue with the update have said that most of the update is welcome; the problem is that the glaring issues have been brought up directly in KR and nothing is being done about them.

You can choose to be deliberately obtuse about other's points of view, but that isn't going to stop anyone from having them or presenting their thoughts in an informed way.

Don't forget the fact that KR players hate the same aspects of the update that everyone here does.
    These whiteknights are dumb af lmao.
    PixelPantsu
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    There's a difference between people who blindly accept anything that's given to them and people that complain because there's something that is obviously wrong that needs fixing.
    iMiniPixelPantsu
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605

Well you have a point that the thread looks like im complaining about complains, sadly that wasn't my intention, what i do wanted to do was to reduce the amount of people simply saying ''rip vindi uninstall gg dol is dumb'' and maybe make them do something a bit more constructive. You guys like this game just as i do so instead of saying things that would make other people(see?, the sheep reference works here too) leave and/or hurt the game or the players.

Also i dont get why you say im toxic, i havent offended anyone neither here or in the game or in general, the most toxic thing i have done was the poll and that was just for the lulz referencing to the people who cant be happy without something to complain, there is always people who looks only at the bad side of things like ''i won the lottery, great now i have to pay taxes'', cmon guys i even put the effort to place smileys to alleviate the tension.

On a final note im not trying to be deliberately obtuse, what i wanted was that, as you say make people present their thoughts in an informed way not just an ''insert classical toxic short comment here'', you dont see me just saying ''i hate you guys, stop bullying my game gg would uninstall you'' and thats is why im trying hard to answer you guys on this single thread so that maybe you guys would see my point here, then again that really wasn't a good title for the thread.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    How is this constructive to say "check" ?
    SAX wrote: »
    Guys i know most of you cant be happy without complaining but face reality, all of rise updates are good(yeah even the +20), here is a list of my thoughts:

-Better optimization:check
    -Removing a mechanic(reflect damage) that ''rewards'' you for being hit(AKA being bad):check
    -FREE!! 1 page of perm shared storage(probably per character):Check!
    -Being max level and be able to do more damage to a woodman than what you do to neamhain:Check
    -More drops for carrying people(even when solo):check
    -Being able to be on trans mode all the way through a S3 mission(or ortel if you like):Check
    -Being able to enhance past +15 so i can go fast:Check
    -Etc, Etc, Etc:Check

I could go on but would be too much of a text wall.Also to all those people not liking the +20, guys that is just more OPTIONAL ENDGAME stuff to do if you don't like it don't do it its not like you cant solo all S3 raids with a +10 weapon which would be easier to make.

So, going deep, you're not wrong but you might as well explain then, you cannot say people make 0 constructive posts when that first initial post of yours isn't even constructive as well.
    I mean... "etc etc etc", come on lol, is this a troll or ?

Only thing I can agree with is the more drops for carrying people, even if it's not entirely true due to class balance as well.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited June 12, 2017
    Well you have a point that the thread looks like im complaining about complains

>Looks
    >Looks
    >L o o k s

Not looks, is, my dude. That's all these "leave Nexon alone!" posts ever are. There's no point in getting butthurt about how a community reacts to an update, especially when it's one with as many flaws as this one.

At this point you can't change their opinions, especially with a post as whiny as the posts you seem to dislike, and making posts like this just makes you look like a fanboy who had his feelings hurt because his favorite game is being trashed by other people.

Want to be constructive, the you should focus on being constructive, but this is just the same ":^)posting" as the people you're complaining about, only backwards.
    ZiggyStardustMarronGlacesPixelPantsuSekaiiz
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    How is this constructive to say "check" ?
    Guys i know most of you cant be happy without complaining but face reality, all of rise updates are good(yeah even the +20), here is a list of my thoughts:

-Better optimization:check
    -Removing a mechanic(reflect damage) that ''rewards'' you for being hit(AKA being bad):check
    -FREE!! 1 page of perm shared storage(probably per character):Check!
    -Being max level and be able to do more damage to a woodman than what you do to neamhain:Check
    -More drops for carrying people(even when solo):check
    -Being able to be on trans mode all the way through a S3 mission(or ortel if you like):Check
    -Being able to enhance past +15 so i can go fast:Check
    -Etc, Etc, Etc:Check

I could go on but would be too much of a text wall.Also to all those people not liking the +20, guys that is just more OPTIONAL ENDGAME stuff to do if you don't like it don't do it its not like you cant solo all S3 raids with a +10 weapon which would be easier to make.

So, going deep, you're not wrong but you might as well explain then, you cannot say people make 0 constructive posts when that first initial post of yours isn't even constructive as well.
    I mean... "etc etc etc", come on lol, is this a troll or ?

Only thing I can agree with is the more drops for carrying people, even if it's not entirely true due to class balance as well.

So what if the people your are "carrying" play supportively? Like runner at laki, bomb comando at enzo, building shelters and bringing blessed water at elschulus, tents at kraki (some classes miss tent 90% of time), ballista at old glass, ballista at giant, doing bo at liontus (braha, yohaad, colru), getting killed by lugh ohk and not being revived after, using hooks to destroy abomination's shield, stopping attack at shattered will (stopping attack there won't count as dmg dealt since it's healing), using hooks in ben or barbhe to remove curse, reviving others, using catapults... There are probably more things to mention... So these people will stop playing supportively or entirely... Imagine no1 would go and break that shield of habibi because every1 would be aiming for the best dmg they can deal (weaker ones to not get only 1 core and stronger ones to get that +2 core). I think this change will cause only unfriendliness.
    GewelliriousLeggendaxuPixelPantsu
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Vladino wrote: »
    So what if the people your are "carrying" play supportively? Like runner at laki, bomb comando at enzo, building shelters and bringing blessed water at elschulus, tents at kraki (some classes miss tent 90% of time), ballista at old glass, ballista at giant, doing bo at liontus (braha, yohaad, colru), getting killed by lugh ohk and not being revived after, using hooks to destroy abomination's shield, stopping attack at shattered will (stopping attack there won't count as dmg dealt since it's healing), using hooks in ben or barbhe to remove curse, reviving others, using catapults... There are probably more things to mention... So these people will stop playing supportively or entirely... Imagine no1 would go and break that shield of habibi because every1 would be aiming for the best dmg they can deal (weaker ones to not get only 1 core and stronger ones to get that +2 core). I think this change will cause only unfriendliness.

I don't think that's a problem, I mean :

1) Only s3 will matter anyway, since the rest is pretty much pointless to run if anything since the cores aren't going to be much of values.
    2) Char balance. Yeah, Braha with XGuns for example... it's going to be disgusting.
    3) It's going to be 4 players max anyway, even more reasons to "kill" the sociability aspect of the game.

You don't even have to clear the raid w/o dying or anything, the 3 reasons above makes it up. I can already think of pugs Abomination, so far I'm pretty much the only one going for the hook when you have to attack Abo's legs.. so yeah, enjoy falling to your death and not being revived. Glad we got thousand of graces from events lololol.

At this point I'll mostly duo with my friend playing Fiona, we usually always at equal % so we're going to get an extra core as we both going to have above 40%, anyway.
    Also the fact raids, even solo,duo,trio, have now 5.8m HP approximatively. (recent update removed 25% of HP from 7.7m (Regina,Glas,Braha) and I don't remember about the rest, I know Dullahan is going to have around 10m)
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    edited June 13, 2017
    The worst part is that the majority of people who have issue with the update have said that most of the update is welcome; the problem is that the glaring issues have been brought up directly in KR and nothing is being done about them.

Pretty much this.
    The update does have some good additions but reading some of the changes just makes me shake my head and wonder 'but why?'.

Did they have any actual issue with Laby/Gauntlets or what?I kinda liked doing gauntlets whenever we had certain events.

Remake of Ruins and such,cool but does this really affect the game in a positve way at the end when its like ~1 hour content you fly trough as a low level anyway and I bet they spent more time on that than working on actual issues in the game:P

No more enhancing 'low' lvl gear,sure it was unnecesarry to do for leveling but yet again,why?

No more second booming stuff after revive,as someone who doesn't/can't spend money on this game this was at least an extra chance to go higher,well not anymore.
    Chances are,if you don't have a 'high' enhanced weapon by now you wont have after this update,at least less likely cause of the lowered chances for higher ones,as if it wasn't bad already.

Don't even get me started about the ADD dmg changes,its just absurd and now I will be pretty much forced to +10 my armor sets when I never cared about higher than +5.

4 ppl party size,idk about most ppl but I liked having a full party 'I can host',the only exceptions were Iset/Keaghan cause of visibility reasons.
    But I guess its easier to host 4 ppl instead of maybe finally optimizing the game right :|
    +Maybe this will create the illusion of the game being more 'alive' cause filling a party faster or something.

Stuff about the game being optimized,well one can hope but I will belive it when I see the improvement on my own pc.We still have that camera freeze when starting a boat,and its been what,almost year so yeah.

Ppl being 'rewarded' for deeps,just nope the dps % display already created a more toxic behaviour from a fair ammount of ppl,this will just make it worse so either solo or play with friends only.

Uh,theres a lot of stuff to mention but in short,from my point of view as an old player 'since beta' who barely plays for months now,this update holds nothing really positive to make me feel like playing actively again,if anything it makes me not want to :/

Just to note a few stuff I actually like.

Rune shard thing,its sure better than nothing and handy for ppl who are really unlucky with such.
    Free sharded stash tab,I use that thing a lot but I always had to rely on events to get 'coupons'.
    No potion animation,I'm a lazy person and I often pot w/o the proper timing so its better for me.
    Less running around while doing the story with a new char,if only we had that in the past,thats what I hate about new chars the most xD
    All maps at 1 boat thing.
    I'm unsure about the Trans change,will have to see it after the update but it might be good.