[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Gremlin Event Scam

hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
Vindictus Rep: 3,985
edited June 7, 2017 in General Discussion
The Gremlin essences haven't ran their course yet and the Exchange shop went down prematurely. Nexoff pls.

nuNAS.jpg
7th_Sister

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited June 7, 2017
    It seems Nexon messed up again. I can hardly blame them with the massive update coming up. This error can be easily corrected though if they just open the exchange shop back up since the essences do say that they can be used until 6-14-2017.

@Saygo
    2edgy4u
  • ChrysChrys
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    I'm pretty certain that the exchange shop had the end date as 6/14 too.

Hopefully this is fixed. I'm sitting with about 600 gremlin essences in my inventory with nothing to use them on.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Chrys wrote: »

Hopefully this is fixed. I'm sitting with about 600 gremlin essences in my inventory with nothing to use them on.

Stuff like this always makes me wonder why y'all never used them.
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Puppyman wrote: »

Stuff like this always makes me wonder why y'all never used them.

Conveniently, if you've claimed every limited item and still bothered to do the event, you can just click and hold down on the Goddess Graces one time and purchase them all at once rather than every day. For others, it could simply be up to RNGesus, waiting for that one scroll before getting the Enchant rune, or waiting to pick up two Mysterious Shards before wasting 80 essences to take up an inventory slot for an unknown amount of time.
  • 7th_Sister7th_Sister
    Vindictus Rep: 625
    edited June 7, 2017
    I've got 69 essence.. I was saving for a myst shard after buying one of the runes, if i was unable to do 1 more day to get ~80 then I would just get revives. I feel betrayed with how the shop was removed. I know someone is going to say 'why didnt I ever get one of those shards first' lol. I'm new, like actually new, once i got level 60 I stumbled upon the yellow labelled dungeon after it unlocked and had a lot of fun there. Until I found it that way, I assumed the gremlin event was level 90 content and how am I supposed to know its not anyway? I also take my time levelling because my character is really hard and if I dont practice this Little Rat timing crutch then I will be on the floor of every raid 99% of the time, until we get the umbrella. :|
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660

Yes, it was 6/14. They removed the shop 1 week early.
  • DaRk_FoXDaRk_FoX
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Next time use before event end to be sure +haha. I got my lesson long time ago...so I have just 1 essence left .
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    Hey Everyone!

You're right, the shop dates were suppose to be until June 14th! We went ahead and put the shop back up till the appropriate date. I apologize for the error and thank you everyone for reporting this to us!
    7th_SisterOrder5PixelPantsu
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    Jentemoon wrote: »
    Hey Everyone!

You're right, the shop dates were suppose to be until June 14th! We went ahead and put the shop back up till the appropriate date. I apologize for the error and thank you everyone for reporting this to us!

Can you also fix the energy dumplings?, they expired too even when the box you get them from expire a week later
    Order5
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    SAX wrote: »
    Hey Everyone!

Can you also fix the energy dumplings?, they expired too even when the box you get them from expire a week later

I'll report this to the team as well and see if they can fix this issue.
    Lyynd7th_SisterOrder5PixelPantsuTwilightSparkle
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Hey Everyone!

Unfortunately i think most people already deleted their dumplings...
    Anthonytonyboy
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    I used all my dumplings right before the expiration and got a 32 hour buff.
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    Hey Everyone!

Im still waiting so use my dumplings T_T
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    jeddyhi wrote: »
    I used all my dumplings right before the expiration and got a 32 hour buff.
    Good to know they stacked in first place. Buffs in this game are usually replacing each other.
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    So... what did you guys buy with your Gremlin Essence. Do I bother getting the Mysterious Shard or Abyssal one?
  • EclipsiaEclipsia
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    6 shy form 80 ... thought the event will end on the 14th. Guess Im getting something else?