[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Rise Update - Titles No Longer Obtainable

MixxiaMixxia
Vindictus Rep: 1,740
edited June 7, 2017 in Future Content
The list right now is those that we know are being removed for sure. Will update as people add more. Let me know if I miss any. Some Hero mode 50 kill titles are possibly bugged so will have to see if KR patches that. Kill with 2ndary titles/kicks will be harder to get with additional damage changes so if you have finished the list below Id suggest doing Hero titles or titles that involve 2ndary items/kicks (will possibly add those to list as we hear more from KR).

***** Keep checking for changes to this list as KR is still being patched and unobtainable titles are still being found. *****
***** Any help from people who have KR friends or access to those servers is greatly appreciated *****

Update 1 (June 4 2017 6:09 PM Est)
-Added missing titles added by others (Newly added/updated will be underlined)
-Added which are shared and at what levels

Update 2 (June 4 2017 8:02 PM Est)
-Added brief description to some titles

Update 3 (June 7 2017 7:00 AM Est)
-Added more titles that will be removed to new section at the bottom (thanks kosc!)

Gauntlets (All Shared Titles Lvl: 1):
1. Plunderer of Black Breeze's Sack - Rare From Gauntlet Pouch
2. Plunderer of Laghodessa's Sack - Rare From Gauntlet Pouch
3. Plunderer of the Blood Lord's Sack - Rare From Gauntlet Pouch
4. Plunderer of the Giant Polar Bear's Sack - Rare From Gauntlet Pouch

Macha And Removed Battles (Pretty sure all shared but need confirmation):
1. All Hail the Chief - 50 Macha Kills
2. Chief Killer - 50 Macha Kills
3. Entertained by Irukul - 30 Macha Kills
4. Entertained by Madness - 50 Macha Kills
5. Entertained by Rockjaw - 50 Macha Kills
6. Entertained by the Lord - 50 Macha Kills
7. Entertained by the Prince - 50 Macha Kills
8. Entertained by the Runaway - 50 Macha Kills
9. Laghodessa Destroyer - 30 Macha Kills
10. Tyrant Beater - 50 Macha

Lab (All Shared Lvl 34-61. Need 4 clears for each, but every Party Member counts as +1 Clear):
1. Got Lost in the Labyrinth - Clear Level 4
2. Harder Than The Labyrinth - Clear Level 9
3. Labyrinth Hurts So Good - Clear Level 8
4. Lusty Labyrinth Lover - Clear Level 10
5. My Grandma Could Beat the Labyrinth - Clear Level 5
6. Never Forget Your First Labyrinth - Clear Level 3
7. Sold my Soul to the Labyrinth - Clear Level 6
8. Thank You Labyrinth May I Have Another? - Clear Level 7
9. Ultimate Labyrinth Penetrator - Clear Level 11

Lab Class specific (Shared but every class will only have 2 titles here and cant share against class restrictions):
1. Doppel Toppler (For non Fiona/Lann/Evie/Karok)
2. King Doppelpopolous (2nd Title For non Fiona/Lann/Evie/Karok)

1. I Could Kick Your Evie's/Fiona's/Karok's/Lann's Ass
2. I Never Liked Evie/Fiona/Karok/Lann

Equipement (Shared Lvl 66+):
1. Better than Marrec (Lorica set - might be unobtainable after lab removal)
2. Clodagh's Dream Come True (Midnight Wedding set - might be unobtainable after lab removal)

Other titles
1. Spider Destroyer - Clear Meet The Cave Spider 30 times
2. Everyday Hero - Exchange for 50 Daily Tickets
3. Volcanic Defuser - Defeat the Volcanic Gigabomb before it explodes 20 times
4. Not Playing Around - Defeat Ghireal 25 times.
5. Call for Revenge - Kill Vengful Langro 100 times.
BloodAngelmisakamisakaSirRFILoLoBooty2edgy4uAnthonytonyboyKenpoSlothPrincessAqua22Order5and 8 others.

Comments

• NakrastNakrast
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    I'm not sure, but i think some of the Misty Summit titles may not be avariable as well, due to changes in s2 dungeons.
    Mixxia
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited June 4, 2017
    Nakrast wrote: »
    I'm not sure, but i think some of the Misty Summit titles may not be avariable as well, due to changes in s2 dungeons.

Maybe that vengeful golem, which only appears in the full dungeon. That would be two titles (the one from story + X kills) iirc. We would need someone playing the korean version to confirm.

Also, we don't know yet if the Charles Race in the twilight desert is still there. That would make another title for completing the related substory.
    Mixxia
  • NakrastNakrast
    VinVin wrote: »

Maybe that vengeful golem, which only appears in the full dungeon. That would be two titles (the one from story + X kills) iirc. We would need someone playing the korean version to confirm.

Also, we don't know yet if the Charles Race in the twilight desert is still there. That would make another title for completing the related substory.

+ title you get from the pouch
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Are any of these titles account shared for title count?
  • NakrastNakrast
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Are any of these titles account shared for title count?

The title from charle's pouch is account shared, i can confirm it, name is: The Other Charles
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited June 4, 2017
    Thanks, I just realised I am missing Kobold Chief macha (Chief Killer) title for some reason.

Here's my contribution to the list:
    • BBcode formating
    • Titles has been sorted to ease checking
    • Added 3 titles I found missing (underlined)
    • Added information
    Gauntlets:
    1. Plunderer of Black breeze's Sack
    2. Plunderer of Laghodessa's Sack
    3. Plunderer of the Blood Lord's Sack
    4. Plunderer of the Giant Polar Bear's Sack

Macha:
    1. All Hail the Chief
    2. Chief Killer
    3. Entertained by Irukul
    4. Entertained by Madness
    5. Entertained by Rockjaw
    6. Entertained by the Lord
    7. Entertained by the Prince
    8. Entertained by the Runaway
    9. Laghodessa Destroyer
    10. Tyrant Beater

Lab:
    1. Got Lost in the Labyrinth
    2. Harder Than The Labyrinth
    3. Labyrinth Hurts So Good
    4. Lusty Labyrinth Lover
    5. My Grandma Could Beat the Labyrinth
    6. Never Forget Your First Labyrinth
    7. Sold my Soul to the Labyrinth
    8. Thank You Labyrinth May I Have Another?
    9. Ultimate Labyrinth Penetrator

Lab Class specific:
    1. Doppel Toppler ("You defeated your allies' dopplegangers. What sort of abomination spawned those?" - probably for non Fiona/Lann/Evie/Karok, as confirmied by gamepedia)
    2. I Could Kick Your Evie's Ass
    3. I Could Kick Your Fiona's Ass
    4. I Could Kick Your Karok's Ass
    5. I Could Kick Your Lann's Ass
    6. I Never Liked Evie
    7. I Never Liked Fiona
    8. I Never Liked Karok
    9. I Never Liked Lann
    10. King Doppelpopolous ("You defeated more powerful doppelgangers. It always feels weird to fight them..." - probably higher tier doppels for non Fiona/Lann/Evie/Karok)

Equipement:
    1. Better than Marrec (Lorica set - might be unobtainable after lab removal)
    2. Clodagh's Dream Come True (Midnight Wedding set - might be unobtainable after lab removal)
    LoLoBootyMixxia
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Will update the list later today with those added. Could use a KR player to confirm some of the other titles please.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited June 4, 2017
    I haven't really looked into this but what I can confirm is Prepare for Counterattack and the dungeon that combines Blood Prince with Emperor are only runnable ONCE because they are strictly to tease Transformation early ingame for the play to get a taste. (those 2 dungeons were redone to make the player feel the need to legit use trans at that level) They restricted it to only one run and that's it because then you could just farm trans EXP. So titles from those are no longer obtainable.
    MixxiaBloodAngelOrder5XieHurricane622
  • MixxiaMixxia
    edited June 4, 2017
    I haven't really looked into this but what I can confirm is Prepare for Counterattack and the dungeon that combines Blood Prince with Emperor are only runnable ONCE because they are strictly to tease Transformation early ingame for the play to get a taste. (those 2 dungeons were redone to make the player feel the need to legit use trans at that level) They restricted it to only one run and that's it because then you could just farm trans EXP. So titles from those are no longer obtainable.

Hrm Im not sure who "Emperor" is, but there is only one fight with Blood Prince right? The fight where you start in the middle room then have to go right to kill a boss, back to middle, down the center to kill a boss, back to middle, down left path to kill fire throwing boss then finally back to middle to kill Blood Prince? If Blood Prince is only in that one fight and that's being limited to one run then I think that would make a few more titles unattainable later.

Also the "Prepare for Counterattack(lv21)" boss is also the same boss as "Kobold Chief (lv19)" so you can still obtain those? Or are both battles removed?
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    Mixxia wrote: »
    Also the "Prepare for Counterattack(lv21)" boss is also the same boss as "Kobold Chief (lv19)" so you can still obtain those? Or are both battles removed?

There's a title for 100 runs of that, so maybe they're removing that?

Kobold Commander Slayer-Clear Counterattack battle quest 100 times

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Thank you for posting. Very informative. :-)
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    Mixxia wrote: »

Hrm Im not sure who "Emperor" is, but there is only one fight with Blood Prince right? The fight where you start in the middle room then have to go right to kill a boss, back to middle, down the center to kill a boss, back to middle, down left path to kill fire throwing boss then finally back to middle to kill Blood Prince? If Blood Prince is only in that one fight and that's being limited to one run then I think that would make a few more titles unattainable later.

The Emperor is the boss of "Holy Ground," the last battle you must complete before getting your transformation skill
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720

Hey, the charles race at summit is still there?
  • StrangerinaStrangerina
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    Does this mean there is no point in farming for those titles? Or will you get to keep them if you have managed to get them?
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    Does this mean there is no point in farming for those titles? Or will you get to keep them if you have managed to get them?

I'm pretty sure you keep the titles if you managed to get them. It's still worth it to farm the titles right now if you want to have them because after the updates come comes, there'll be no way to obtain them for newer accounts/accounts that never got them.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    That part idk if that was confirmed? If it was then probably by junyoop but i havent heard anything about that from his streams. I honestly expect them to be deleted regardless just like last time they did something of this calibur since i havent heard any confirmation.
  • NakrastNakrast
    That part idk if that was confirmed? If it was then probably by junyoop but i havent heard anything about that from his streams. I honestly expect them to be deleted regardless just like last time they did something of this calibur since i havent heard any confirmation.

Can you ask someone about this? Cause i'm currently farming all the titles xD
  • hynurahynura
    Vindictus Rep: 960

Can you ask someone about this? Cause i'm currently farming all the titles xD

Seconding this, would really appreciate if someone could confirm whether the titles will be removed or if they're just no longer obtainable. There's a huge difference between the two ><.
    Hurricane622
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    I can ask Juny when he streams tonight. He basically streams every chance he gets which has been REALLY frequent.
    StrangerinaNakrasthynuramisakamisakaPixelPantsuOrder5
  • NakrastNakrast
    I can ask Juny when he streams tonight. He basically streams every chance he gets which has been REALLY frequent.

Thanks a lot, let us know ç_ç