[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Disappointed with the New Events

Comments

• SilentineSilentine
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    edited June 1, 2017
    @DancingStar and still the Galagher event doesn't take any effort to do, you just do your raids/dungeons and get additinial drop, you can participate in the event or not, it doesn't force you.And it doesn't consume time. The card event also doesn't consume time. We already have the gremlin, wheel and daily mission for outfit events. Besides there are quite alot of outfits in the outfit shop (even though the female ones are far better looking than the male ones). New/Old outfit sets will show up pretty soon I am sure.

@Quinque the episode update should be this month, just wait for it I am sure they will put some avatar/outfit on sale, I just hope the male one to be good.

In the meantime just prepare for the episode update, which i believe is this month.
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    ikr I can't wait to decorate my mannequin archerman w/ this getup :'(
    w7sgu.jpg

GASP, need that on my hurk asap. :D
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    ikr I can't wait to decorate my mannequin archerman w/ this getup :'(
    w7sgu.jpg

If only Lann played as well as he looks +haha My Kai and Sylas will do nicely if I'm still Vindi'ing by then.
    BloodAngel
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Zuzuk wrote: »
    The emblems are in the C>emblem section, and guess what, the 3 emblems are fking gallagher, like really? i wanna put the face of 1 of the most hated characters next to my name and be able to see him all day?? screw that, i dont want it, emblems are supposed to be pretty >_>

@zuzuk While you can see the emblems in the emblem section there is no way to obtain them...
    well, I've gotten seven free outfits from the last event so I'm gonna cut them some slack here.

@ZiggyStardust Yeah I think that's why these events are so disappointing. The events just before this have been a high point since last summers scroll shop.
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    Silentine wrote: »
    * Rock Paper Scissiors just for fun and a title.

How do get the title from rock paper scissors?
  • JohanJohan
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    should be asking for actual new contents instead of more cash grabs outfitters and generic events