[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Dead Game Thread

MVGAMVGA
Vindictus Rep: 1,150
edited May 29, 2017 in Europe Chat
I missed one of these , after all this is the internet so shout out the emotions that this game brings to you!

Even through hard times be honest Vindictus wasn't this bad.

That moment you need to use Megaphone to people join your Quick Battle raid!
  1. Current Stage of Vindictus Players35 votes
    1. Denial
       14% (5 votes)
    2. Anger
       3% (1 vote)
    3. Bargaining
       6% (2 votes)
    4. Depression
       37% (13 votes)
    5. Acceptance
       40% (14 votes)

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Nothing last forever
  • VinVinVinVin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited May 30, 2017
    It could be worse. I saw once a video of Australian server... and that's what a real dead server looks like.
    P.S: video here,

That's our future!
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    VinVin wrote: »
    It could be worse. I saw once a video of Australian server... and that's what a real dead server looks like.

That's our future!

Oh thats sad
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    3 enchant scrolls on market. Wonderful.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    SirRFI wrote: »

haha xD imagin that on eu? i think it wil hapend with Rise update ^^
  • MVGAMVGA
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Madcobra wrote: »
    SirRFI wrote: »

haha xD imagin that on eu? i think it wil hapend with Rise update ^^

I don't fear RISE update, Devs said their main goal would be bring new players and hold them since majority quit the game before level 50.

I don't mind them paying attention to new players unfortunally they're taking babysteps (better than nothing)

If we could get new content (raids / battle quests/gear ) every 2 months this game would still have a big chance despite everything else.

Forums looks dead aswell!

UsagiiiKun
  • UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,855
    tumblr_oq7hl8qVqd1tvsgjno1_540.jpg
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    MVGA wrote: »
    That moment you need to use Megaphone to people join your Quick Battle raid!

On EU i've only had to use mega in the beginning but since i play late at night (after 10 pm) and i have a small guild i gathered some friends who i can invite into my boats and this problem has been solved since then. 8 out of 10 cases i can fill a raid party in 10 minutes even at 2 am on weekdays.

I don't know if it's your case but as i noticed it's a new trend that people fear to pm others for invitation (only noticed one person who did this besides myself) and i don't understand its reason. People want to play with other people but they don't do much for it. It's easier to use mega but there are 2 other possibilities to advertise a boat, the new character-specific channel and the friendlist and the latter works better than the rest especially if it's not full of asocial people.

In general:
    About the upcoming RISE update, let's see what will happen and judge after. This update with the optimizations will probably bring back some old players too. Since most of them either lost their characters or found them worthless they always return as new players.

The downside is still the IP block of certain european countries...
  • Rena_RyuguRena_Ryugu
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    edited May 31, 2017
    Madcobra wrote: »

That's our future!

Oh thats sad

take 5 min to check it, eu morning should be their peak time.. that server is desert, maybe 10-15 ppls still play.. i think they keep the server alive for not loosing reputation, the wave would hit na/eu badly and more ppls quit thinking our server gonna take down etc
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    I am as depressing as the game itself.
    UsagiiiKun
  • EdaymEdaym
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    Devs said their main goal would be to bring new players

This only applied to Korean players
  • SefSef
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    Did someone say Dead Game?

Kxragw4.jpg
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    I'm in Bip fan club
    Sef
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    edited August 26, 2017

I took 2 things out of this video. One, A Cure For Baldness. Two, they had another game playing in the background - and it was BDO at that.

Edaym wrote: »

If you think Korea actually got any new players from this update, you're just as delusional as the DoL.
  • EdaymEdaym
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    edited August 27, 2017
    Rezi wrote: »

I took 2 things out of this video. One, A Cure For Baldness. Two, they had another game playing in the background - and it was BDO at that.

Edaym wrote: »

If you think Korea actually got any new players from this update, you're just as delusional as the DoL.

You're dumb enough to think you can see the thoughts in my head, like a typcial brainlet
  • Rena_RyuguRena_Ryugu
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    edited September 13, 2017
    Rezi wrote: »

ofc bdo corrupted me and i have become almost enemy of vindi and not playing it or once a week/month, but i blame nx for that and their updates killed all the fun
This discussion has been closed.