[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Call of the Goddess Update

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
in News Archive
It's been a fun few months of special battles, but as we approach the long summer months, it's time to kick-start the next part of Vindictus' epic story. Take command of one of the Crimson Blade's finest warriors as Ceara takes the spotlight in a special interlude story!

Ceara's Interlude: Call of the Goddess

As a certain mercenary has been meeting new friends and fighting strange foes in the lands beneath Lochlann, those left behind in Colhen and Rocheste hear only dire news on the horizon. Powerful armies of vile creatures, a Fomor horde unlike anything seen before smashing humanity's front lines... and through it all, a strange voice calls to one of the Crimson Blade's veteran sword-hands...

ceara-model.jpg

Play as Ceara with the Call of the Goddess interlude story as she fights to protect Colhen and Rocheste from the newly empowered Fomor horde. Ceara fights using many of Fiona's powerful sword-and-shield attacks, with stats independent of whatever gear you have equipped.

ceara-fighting.jpg

Ceara's interlude is be available to all players that have completed the non-Redeemers portions of the Corruption of the Goddess update, but be warned: Ceara's journey will not be an easy nor simple one... and in Vindictus, not all stories end well.

Gremlin's Bizarre Journey

The Strange Traveler has found a curious little friend begging for help! A dark force has begun corrupting the gremlins, turning them into dark monstrosities. Some can still be saved, however, and the faster you can defeat this new foe, the more gremlins will be left to reward you!

gremlin-event.jpg

The next update brings a new set of events, including an event battle with a unique twist. Fight your way through a solo battle quest, defeating corrupted Gremlins and race towards the final boss as fast as you can. The quicker you can manage it, the more rewards you'll receive, including Enchant Runes, Kitty Broaches, SwagLyfe Packages and more!

Swirly Prize Wheel Event

The Prize Wheel is back, with a special bonus to boot! Hop into Vindictus, claim Swirly Spin Tickets and spin to win on the Prize Wheel board, with Enchant and Enhancement Runes, AP Capsules and more to win. Don't forget to battle the Fomors, though: Completing all three Daily Missions in a day gives a bonus reward of a Swirly Prize Coupon, which can be taken to the Exchange Shop for Unlimited Outfit Passes, special Swirly Glasses and Reilly Toy Weapons!

spin-event.jpg
Rocheste Agent Outfits

As the story returns to Rocheste's environs, we're be bringing out a pair of outfits for the agents of humanity's great city. A stylish white jacket, black pants and hiding mask for men and an elegant minidress with sturdy boots and gloves for women, the Rocheste Agency outfits are here with a pair of brand new hairstyles that go along perfectly!

new-outftis.jpg

Check out the Rocheste Agent Outfits post for full details.

Other Changes
  • With the improvements over the last year to rewards as players level up, the Weapon and Armor Suprise Supplies boxes were no longer providing players the value they once had. We have thus removed these boxes from the Supply Depot, and encourage everyone still working their way to Level 90 to keep pushing up to that next level!
  • The Nurse's Outfit for both male and female characters has been slightly changed, replacing the crimson plus sign with a red potion.

More info here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/22579/call-of-the-goddess-update

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Great update :-)
  • PorcedduPorceddu
    Vindictus Rep: 880
    edited May 12, 2017
    The ceara's quest is the ultimate revamp for class, making the game force you to play it.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    +1 on the Events with this update. Encouraging for all players to get involved in, with everyone being able to pretty much enjoy the game as they usually do and still get rewarded in the end.
    Madcobra
  • hestia09hestia09
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I have a doubt I mentioned ah can even recover a dead weapon times but need to enter the forum as I am confused I do not know any of that I ask for help if you can recover or not the weapon +13 I broke already 2 times :s I ask for help please
    @hestia09 submit a ticket to support and ask for "weapon restoration". It can only be done once per account.
  • BladeNsoulBladeNsoul
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    @Prototypemind really can I restored my dead weapon + 13 disappear forever weapon???
    @BladeNsoul Yes, but you should do it soon. Submit a ticket to support telling them that you'd like your one time restoration. It will ask for date and time on the ticket.
  • BladeNsoulBladeNsoul
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    @Prototypemind what if I don't remember the date and time I lost the item? :/ it's been dead 1 and half years
    @BladeNsoul that's too long ago I'm afraid. Have to do it within 90 days I believe.