[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Best sylas gearing lvl 90 ?

ShackledShackled
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited May 12, 2017 in Sylas
So i was wondering what is the best gearing for sylas at 90?
stay with cloth go with light what weapon mixed set ???
questions~questions help me plzzz .

Comments

• OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    all 90 gear is essentially the same. just look at what scrolls you want and pick what looks best
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Shackled wrote: »
    So i was wondering what is the best gearing for sylas at 90?
    stay with cloth go with light what weapon mixed set ???
    questions~questions help me plzzz .

For me its enlightened/enthusiastic helm and pants

silent/declarative boots,gloves

Temporal/master or well-balanced/master tunic

It allows me to stack more fast ES

Cloth would ideally give you some extra bonuses,light would allow you to use deadly ES if you need to.

You could choose the other route and stack crit res and defense with heavy plate,using memorable/expeditionary,,,reinforced/echoing.I had a defensive set on my Hurk a while ago,but it was to make up for my poor old PC performance and lag.

You can still have great defensive stats with the 1st option wich i would recomand.

My weapon has Righteous Valor,but it all depends on what you can afford and need in term of speed/M.attack/critical rate,ect.

I also can afford to use Valor vs Judgement because i have a+15 so its relative...the crit that i loose from not using immoral Judgment or spirited i will get it throught reedeemers acheivements,infusions,but infusion requires a lot of luck/gold so i dont necessarely recommand it.
  • ShackledShackled
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    well i am new to the whole new scrolls and gear and such as i just returned.
    but as always i want the best of the best . someone told me terminus sentinel was the best .
    wanna know if this is true also scrolling wise ?
  • DebahrDebahr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,300
    Terminus/Regina mix is always a good choice.
    Regina: Weapon, Hands, Feet
    Terminus: Legs, Chest, Helm