[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Daily mission strategies for alts

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
in General Discussion
Does anyone have any suggestions on the easiest way to do these on your alts?

Stuff like picking up gold on alts is kind of a pain, so is intentionally getting armor broken.

5 breakoffs is also annoying.

Comments

• KiwaKiwa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    edited May 15, 2017
    For 5 Breakoffs: Run Bark on Easy mode, use Lion's Roar Stimulant to kill the parts, after doing so leave the battle. You don't need to kill Bark.

For Gold: Destroy items to pick up gold(I like Hoarfrost dungeons for this plenty of Ice Pillars) or any dungeon that has a lot of items to destroy in zone 1.

For Destroyed Armor: Run Hoarfrost Hollows with a friend and have them use the spike trap on you, breaks your armor after a few hits. Also good for the x3 Normal Feather mission!

That's what I do.

Edit: Forgot to mention for all 3 of Today's Missions you can get them all done in 'Hoarfrost Hollows'.
    Gold and Normal Feather missions are party shared.
    PixelPantsu
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited May 15, 2017
    Destroy part of an enemy 5 times - Aghlan. It technically has 9 break offs, and will never shed bombs on easy mode. Throw a Sticky Bomb at its head while it's getting up at the start so that it breaks and stuns it, allowing you to get off another 2 easy bombs, then kite and throw bombs the rest rest of the way. You do not need to defeat the boss. Unlike the Bark alternative, you don't need to be level 70.

Obtain Gold from battle 10 times - Do Ingkells, it's a mini-gold mine. Just be sure to hit the chests and pots from the edge of the arena inward, and don't hit the chests into the fountain. You do not need to defeat the boss.

Successfully Mine 3 times - Do White Tyrant's Challenge. There are 3 ore veins you can run and bomb. You do not need to defeat the boss.

Defeat 5 enemies with spears - Run Mercenary Training Ground. As long as it isn't hero mode, you can kill each woodman with one spear.

Use Repair Kit 5 times - Run any mission and repair your gear at the very start. You will still get credit even if no armor has been damaged.

Request a Song - Pay the Pied Piper by the Rocheste Fountain, then return to title screen after you get credit if you don't want to stand there and listen to him play.

Build 2 Campfires - If you are in a guild, use a normal Campfire and a Guild Campfire in the same mission to save yourself a bit of time.

Defeat 30 enemies - Run Lionotus. There are lots of mobs right there before you even fight the boss.

Destroy Equipped Item 3 times. Run easy mode Colru with low level equipment. You have 4 torches to help revive you if you die before your armor breaks.

Use Party Feather 2 times - You can just use them without having anyone with you.
    EfixMochiSweetDownIoad
  • KaiTheArcherKaiTheArcher
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    edited May 15, 2017
    Order5 wrote: »
    -snip-

basically something like this.

a few more:

1. park your alt in rocheste, you get to a few of the missions easier this way (easy mode aghlan, pipe piper, learn expertise)
    2. aghlan easiest break offs for 5 parts are head, chest and leg (you should see 3 ? cores on the ground when you're done)
    3. armorsmithing and tailoring have leather deodorizer which can be craft by mats bought from npcs right in town, weaponsmith has fine iron ore recipe but you need iron ores from mp (which shouldn't run out of stock save for rare occasions).
    4. similar to campfire, consider getting a fine armor repair kit, you can use 4 normal + 1 fine kit in 1 battle to complete the daily mission faster
    5. a low level alternate way to complete destroy armor mission is to run 'Prepare for counterattack' in hoarstfrost hollow (it's shorter than brynn's research). Robust Echeloch's attack causes armor dura damage.
    Order5
  • Order5Order5
    edited May 16, 2017
    5. a low level alternate way to complete destroy armor mission is to run 'Prepare for counterattack' in hoarstfrost hollow (it's shorter than brynn's research). Robust Echeloch's attack causes armor dura damage.

Be careful that you don't get that acid on your skin.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    -snip-

3. armorsmithing and tailoring have leather deodorizer which can be craft by mats bought from npcs right in town, weaponsmith has fine iron ore recipe but you need iron ores from mp (which shouldn't run out of stock save for rare occasions).

For higher level players it's just faster/cheaper to create infusion materials with the mats that come from the gremlin packages. For people with alts they most likely won't have any proficiency. It's a shame that there isn't any feasible low level cooking recipes. I suggest tailoring if you're looking for the easiest low level crafts.
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    Just make all your alts that doesn't have expertise Weaponsmith. Fine Iron Ore is fastest and cheapest crafting recipe that is available at level 1. And you bound to have iron ore from all the mining dailies.
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    edited May 16, 2017
    in armorsmithing making metal solvent is even easier, requires 1 empty bottle that can be bought from brynn and jarfart and 4 acidic liquid that is sold from brakis. crafting time is 9sec
  • KaiTheArcherKaiTheArcher
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    Be careful that you don't get that acid on your skin.

cheap armors shall protect me
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    For higher level players it's just faster/cheaper to create infusion materials with the mats that come from the gremlin packages. For people with alts they most likely won't have any proficiency. It's a shame that there isn't any feasible low level cooking recipes. I suggest tailoring if you're looking for the easiest low level crafts.
    these advice are meant for alts after all. Tailoring have an added benefit of being the closest craft station from the dormitory
    KMonk wrote: »
    Just make all your alts that doesn't have expertise Weaponsmith. Fine Iron Ore is fastest and cheapest crafting recipe that is available at level 1. And you bound to have iron ore from all the mining dailies.

All suggested prof/crafting are 10 second at 0 prof and are cheap, also doesn't require you to get out of town.
    BoatGod wrote: »
    in armorsmithing making metal solvent is even easier, requires 1 empty bottle that can be bought from brynn and jarfart and 4 acidic liquid that is sold from brakis. crafting time is 9sec

i recommend leather deodorizer cause metal solvent can easily be bought from brakis/ferghus so arguably less useful, also leather deodorizer available to both armorsmith and tailoring. For the material just buy in bulk and craft 1 each day if the mission shows up.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited May 17, 2017
    People often forget about this little quest, but if your alt is above lvl 75;
    2LHtFRv.png
    If you forget what its like, you kill one normal toad and its over...

This one is great for todays daily 'Complete a Battle 0/5'
    PixelPantsu
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    I did Holy Ground in Ainle for 'Complete a Battle 0/5'. A one-room normal battle for an alt that's only lvl 40
  • Order5Order5
    DownIoad wrote: »
    People often forget about this little quest, but if your alt is above lvl 75;
    http://i.imgur.com/2LHtFRv.png
    If you forget what its like, you kill one normal toad and its over...

This one is great for todays daily 'Complete a Battle 0/5'

The main problem for that one is not the level, it's the story requirement.
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    Destroy Equipped Item 3 times - I'm too lazy to change into low-level armor, so I always do any random Ein Lacher battle for this. The bosses hit really hard & armor breaks quickly, but there's no repair costs & there's unlimited revives.
    DownIoadOrder5KaiTheArcherPixelPantsuLoLoBooty
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    edited May 18, 2017
    Good suggestion @Tetsujin
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited May 18, 2017
    PVP someone to break your armor.
    Equip low level armor and make it 1/2 star.
  • Lois_LaneLois_Lane
    Vindictus Rep: 900

Use Party Feather 2 times - You can just use them without having anyone with you.[/quote]

I usually solo and I'm having problems getting feather use to register. Tried single and party feathers.
    Any advice?
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Normal feathers require a person to be actually resurrected. Party you can just use and be done with.
    Lois_Lane
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    @Order5 The Central Garden (Ingkells) is indeed a gold mine. Picking up and gathering gold can be quite a nuisance but this is awesome thanks.

xA7Izm8.png