[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The last bastion of XE falls - China becomes Prem

Comments

• SefSef
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    I wouldn't mind the double tap sprint if the timing for it wasn't almost an entire second between the next tap.

Like this
    0OeRya4.png

I clicked real slow and double clicking still worked. Same goes for double tap sprint. These kinds of features are for the old and disabled.

If anything though, that sprint stop animation needs to go soon as. That's really what's getting people killed.
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited April 18, 2017
    Naya wrote: »
    we had multiprocessing way before EU got here
    don't act like you guys made it happen
    a lot can do without it so you guys cried way too much just because your server didn't have it right after you came here
    Mainichi wrote: »
    Except we've always had multiprocessing, so your post is irrelevant.
    Well my bad with the multiprocessing then but the second thing I wrote was the point.

EDIT: What about this delay to display "battle cleared" after you kill the ending boss? It was way shorter on XE. You wouldn't like to have it shorter?
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited April 18, 2017
    Vladino wrote: »
    Naya wrote: »
    we had multiprocessing way before EU got here
    don't act like you guys made it happen
    a lot can do without it so you guys cried way too much just because your server didn't have it right after you came here
    Mainichi wrote: »
    Except we've always had multiprocessing, so your post is irrelevant.
    Well my bad with the multiprocessing then but the second thing I wrote was the point.

Still not really sure what the point is. All we see is EU constantly complaining about everything.

@ your edit: You can /leave the moment the boss dies when you get a kill message/ during the cutscene if you don't have a timer. The battle cleared screen pops up when you do that.
  • DAOWAceDAOWAce
    Vindictus Rep: 1,165
    edited April 19, 2017
    And here I am still remembering being super excited bout XE's release back when it was coming to KR (and Karok)..

Never was able to experience it when NA got it because I was banned for 4 years. Downloaded the EU version last year but didn't want to bother with trying to actually play it.. then that got merged into NA. Now every other XE version is defunct?

And here I thought XE was going to be better, because [limited] aerial combat was a thing. Basically invalidated C9 as a game to play.

it looks like I'll never in my life be able to finally experience it. *sigh*