[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Boy I feel really dumb (April Fool title)

WilkoWilko
Vindictus Rep: 1,750
in General Discussion
For some reason I didn't register the fact that the "The Perennial Fool" title would be around for one week only. I grabbed it on one of my characters and then kept forgetting to do it on everyone else. Last night I remembered maintenance would be happening on Wednesday morning, but I neglected to check the notice if there was anything special about it. I logged on to grab a few daily things, but passed out from a long crummy day of work and didn't wake up until maintenance already started. That's when I found out I pranked myself good.

Anyone else having trouble keeping on top of things these days?

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Yes. My sister convinced me to get the Permanent Inner coupon from the Super Weekend attendance event to pick out an inner for my Evie. However, we forgot about the coupon and it expired after 7 days. Wasted 3 tickets, but I doubt I would've done anything with the other items I could have gotten either.
    Wilko
  • SylariusSylarius
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    Order5 wrote: »
    Yes. My sister convinced me to get the Permanent Inner coupon from the Super Weekend attendance event to pick out an inner for my Evie. However, we forgot about the coupon and it expired after 7 days. Wasted 3 tickets, but I doubt I would've done anything with the other items I could have gotten either.

If you send a ticket to support, sometimes they will replace permanent coupons. They did for me once when I went out of town and accidentally let mine expire.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited April 6, 2017
    Sylarius wrote: »
    If you send a ticket to support, sometimes they will replace permanent coupons. They did for me once when I went out of town and accidentally let mine expire.

Good to know, but it was my responsibility to remember, and I'd rather continue pouring salt on my sister because she insisted that I get the inner coupon.
  • DAOWAceDAOWAce
    Vindictus Rep: 1,165
    Sylarius wrote: »
    Not once have they replaced any of my items that have expired, no matter any "excuse" I gave them, no matter the length of time since expiration, no matter how many tickets I made. In fact, they told me I'd be banned from making tickets if I continued.

The last one that expired, the level 75 jump package, made me quit the game for 9 months.

Sadly, since coming back their support hasn't changed, at all. I'm right on the fence of quitting, yet again, because of their atrocious customer support. The r8-9 scrolls still blowing up items despite tooltip and them stealth changing the text and refusing to reimburse those impacted by their error is the main cause of this.
    WilkoSylarius