[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Controller update major bug

KenpoKenpo
Vindictus Rep: 675
edited March 29, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Controllers actually became much harder and very annoying to use.

Before patch
18jzIPb.jpg

After patch
b7baToZ.jpg

The indicator for glides after crit is gone for LANN. Also deflect doesn't show key as well for HURKS. The Clash indicator is gone for KAROK (Not confirmed yet, just been told). Previously when using the controller the default keys for your keyboard would show, now you get absolutely nothing in its place. These indicators are extremely important for timing.

Please fix this or just roll back to how controllers were before as nothing was really upgraded that's worthwhile. Been trying to get some attention for this issue but my post in General keeps getting burried and post in lann section has almost no views. Please reply to let us know that your aware of this issue.
MixxiaX1Guts1X

Comments

• KenpoKenpo
    There was a few posts about this in general, also one in the lann section as well. Can we please get an official response to this even if its just "We are aware"?
    Mixxia
  • KenpoKenpo
    Another patch....No fix
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    edited April 5, 2017
    There was no patch today, but I can look into this issue.
    Order5KenpoX1Guts1X
  • KenpoKenpo
    Thanks Ehgess
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    While I can still manage hurk somewhat, this makes Lann pretty much impossible to play if you have decent attack speed. Please fix
  • KenpoKenpo
    Its been 6 months since I posted this thread, so long in fact that I forgot I even made it. It is much easier and cheaper to tell someone a lie then actually do anything at all. This will NOT be fixed unless its done in Korea which is unlikely because I doubt many there game with an xbox controller ( I could be wrong tho '';D ).

The advice id give you is play with a keyboard and mouse if you still enjoy the game. I now spend my time doing other things.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    So sad. Thankfully I don't main Lann. In fact, to add insult to injury, the recent KOR patch notes apparently messed up Lann even more. Poor Lann. He really needs some love :)