[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What happened to the shining keag battle?

Comments

• DAOWAceDAOWAce
    Vindictus Rep: 1,165
    edited April 4, 2017
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    Did you or did you not still receive a message saying that your equipment may still be destroyed when you tried to do your enchant? The answer, yes.
    There's a warning regardless of whatever rank you enchant.

There's a warning on enhancement even though the item won't be destroyed. In fact there's NO WARNING AT ALL if there's a chance for failure (without penalty) with the revamped system.

The systems in place in the game are too inaccurate or vague to trust, and apparently so are Nexon themselves with them updating the tooltip.

Sure, you can try to blame us for not testing things, but when a game is so messed up to the point where players can't even trust information presented to them, you really can't defend the company publishing it under any circumstances.

Nexon is still at fault here, through and through, and they refuse to reimburse those impacted by their mistakes. My ticket was closed by a senior GM with the same garbage "LOL IT'S UR FAULT WE CHANGED THE TOOLTIPS LOL" as posted here after a week of trying to even get them to understand it in the first place.

Any other company on the planet would owe up to it; but not Nexon. They just don't give a %@#$ about their players, under any circumstances.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited April 4, 2017
    I'm going to pick this apart one section at a time.
    DAOWAce wrote: »
    Did you or did you not still receive a message saying that your equipment may still be destroyed when you tried to do your enchant? The answer, yes.
    There's a warning regardless of whatever rank you enchant.
    This statement holds no value in this argument and only proves that you failed to pay attention during the enchant process thus reinforcing that you are at fault as well. Yes it is true that you get a warning message regardless of there being a chance for destruction, but if you paid attention, you would know that there are TWO different warning messages. I'll provide them here.

RZCnQmD.png

Even though the Enchant scroll description was misleading, Rank 8 and Rank 9 Enchants still prompted the first warning instead of the second. You say that you enchanted with confidence? I say you enchanted with ignorance and you paid for it by having your item destroyed. Consider your first excuse debunked.
    There's a warning on enhancement even though the item won't be destroyed. In fact there's NO WARNING AT ALL if there's a chance for failure (without penalty) with the revamped system.
    I fail to see the relevance of bringing up Enhancing when this discussion is clearly about Enchanting.
    The systems in place in the game are too inaccurate or vague to trust, and apparently so are Nexon themselves with them updating the tooltip.

Sure, you can try to blame us for not testing things, but when a game is so messed up to the point where players can't even trust information presented to them, you really can't defend the company publishing it under any circumstances.
    I won't disagree that the system was inaccurate, but you could have paid attention to the warning message and prevented equipment destruction which is exactly why I'm equally blaming the players.
    Nexon is still at fault here, through and through, and they refuse to reimburse those impacted by their mistakes.
    I never said that Nexon wasn't at fault. What I'm saying is that both parties are at fault. Nexon is at fault for misleading the players to a degree & the player is at fault for not paying attention. I'm glad those affected aren't getting their items back because Nexon doesn't owe anything to anyone. The warning message was clearly and accurately presented to each player upon enchanting so suck it up buttercup & maybe pay attention next time.
    My ticket was closed by a senior GM with the same garbage "LOL IT'S UR FAULT WE CHANGED THE TOOLTIPS LOL" as posted here after a week of trying to even get them to understand the it in the first place.
    I call BS on your nine word summary of the ticket. They probably made similar points to what I'm saying & since you're upset about it, you're trying to make them look unprofessional. I would dare you to prove me wrong here.
    Any other company on the planet would owe up to it; but not Nexon. They just don't give a %@#$ about their players, under any circumstances.
    Pffffttt..... I laugh at this. There's nothing for Nexon to own up to because the warning message was still accurately presented despite the tool-tip being wrong. They would only have to own up to this mistake if the message was incorrectly shown or missing which it was not. They do care about the players but they're not about to cater to a bunch of whiny people incapable of paying attention.

So with all that being said, would you politely.......

bc9.gif

.....until you can come at me with an argument other than, "I'm upset because I didn't pay attention and don't wanna accept the concequences."
    MadcobrajjXMochiSweet
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    I suggest to add this alarm to the info about fail , maybe some cant read
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    I still see no indication of shining keag "cycling". Nor is Nexon commenting on it...very strange.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    just gimme shining draon raids (One of 3 dragons + random humanoid boss)

Why not all 3 dragons at once?

Or Glas + Lord Glas (Minus Gravity mechanic)

Wouldn't Glas and Lord Glas technically be a time paradox or something? Idk the right word but I'm thinking back to the future 2 when Marty meets his Mom when she's around his age, that thing.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Next you are going to tell me that braha and ancient braha is a time paradox.