[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Free lv90 Weapon +Armors from Character Growth Box

EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
Vindictus Rep: 3,815
edited April 1, 2017 in General Discussion
Instead of just receiving high capacity ap reset capsule, you get lv90 weapon + armor as well.

v5iXd.jpg
It can be any lv90 gears.
v5iZR.jpg

v5xMl.jpg

You can enhance the weapon/armor as if it was a regular weapon/armor, given the max enhancement possible isn't fixed.
Not April Fool.
(Note: Full Purple)
LoLoBooty

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Interesting how some pieces have enchants and some dont...and the enchants for this level seem wierd...zeal? Can the weapons be enhanced?
  • EbieEbie
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Interesting how some pieces have enchants and some dont...and the enchants for this level seem wierd...zeal? Can the weapons be enhanced?

probably not
  • CallistheneCallisthene
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Weapons can NOT be enhanced anymore since they're already at the max (+8 & purple).

But seems like you can for armors though. At least, Ferghus didn't say that I couldn't, although I didn't hit the 'proceed' button to make sure of it ^^
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Too bad existing characters cannot get this reward.
    Kiyouji
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Is the gear random ? Or we always get Braha ? ._.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815

It's random according to other server's patchnote. So far I've gotten braha on 2 characters. Not gonna test more, since there's 7 day cadet badge that I can't make use of on them.
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590

They trolled you ;) Brahahahahahaha
  • DAOWAceDAOWAce
    Vindictus Rep: 1,165
    edited April 1, 2017
    Good thing this was stealth added and everyone who got their 90 rewards prior were screwed.

Could've used this on my characters.. especially the Terminus! Jeez how helpful that is compared to the garbage Braha set. And it's seriously random?

Wtf, Nexon?
  • LaludiaLaludia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    edited April 1, 2017
    It's random I got terminus sentinel on Arisha. The weapon crit still isn't as good as the 80 one since there's no twinkling (gallant, divine p) if you're not planning to enchant it.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    full purple. so that means when you upgrade to orange, it goes back to +0.
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    braha is my favorite lev 90 set, for looks...why do peeeples dislike it so much? i thought all lev 90 gears had same basic stats...do peeples just think it's ugly? +cry
  • QuanQQuanQ
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    BabyDani wrote: »
    braha is my favorite lev 90 set, for looks...why do peeeples dislike it so much? i thought all lev 90 gears had same basic stats...do peeples just think it's ugly? +cry

basic stats are the same but enchants are different. depends on what you want .
    Kiyouji
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    yeah its true guys !!! you only need to download this thing, its 100% real no fake 1 link MEGAUPLOAD

www.aprilsfoolsyounerds.wtf.com
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    My friends recently hit 90, one got Braha set as Evie, another Terminus. They have also received 60, 70 and 80 lv set (weapons + armor) and even random copper bracelet.

I think this "feature" is overgrowth.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    I have mixed feelings about this.

On one hand it makes it easier for new players to do s3 which is a good thing.

On the other hand, this change has effectively made all 2 star purple gear WORTHLESS.

When s3 was relatively new, people bought purple gear and would use it till they could upgrade it to OJ. Purple gear actually was worth something. 3 star gear was worth a lot.

With the seal shop + free level 80 gears, people stopped buying purple gear because "why bother when you get free level 80 gear". 3 star gear was worth a lot less because "ceebs upgrading it costs too much". Most people just NPC crafted 2 star OJ gear because it takes about 15-20 of each s3 mat to upgrade a shard and farming those takes forever.

Now that every new player is getting free level 90 gear...who in their right mind is going to buy 2 star purple gear from the MP now? What are we supposed to do with all these worthless purple composite mats now? We are using blues to craft 3 star gear, purples now have no niche except to dismantle for material synthesis mats.

It would be nice if you could dismantle level 90 gear for spirit powders or something, then 2 star blues/purples might be worth someting other than NPC value...
    LaludiaKiyoujiSaintGuinness
  • BlissKnightBlissKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    I cried when I finally hit lvl 90 on my Hurk and I received the armor.

It was beautiful.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    @Question2 If you have the proficiency for armor crafting just make it through that and you don't pay the gold fee I think, if you don't get 3* then sell it to npc for a gain of 35k, if you're not gonna craft it just dismantle it or throw it away (since dismantling costs gold and it seems you're stingy on gold) But I do agree that they should be like any other armor and be able to be dismantled when you reach the highest proficiency to get inter/ele stone mats.
  • OsurOsur
    Vindictus Rep: 455
    Zuzuk wrote: »
    yeah its true guys !!! you only need to download this thing, its 100% real no fake 1 link MEGAUPLOAD

www.aprilsfoolsyounerds.wtf.com
    Except it's real :)

• 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    Question2 wrote: »

It would be nice if you could dismantle level 90 gear for spirit powders or something, then 2 star blues/purples might be worth someting other than NPC value...

and then people will complain that powders/element stones lost value. will people one day figure out that all the currency and items in this game are a means to an end: playing the game? i'll probably die of old age first.
    KaramythGewelliriousKiyouji
  • TsunTsun
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    Just related to this topic, new characters get a free inventory space at level 10. That's an expensive item for everyone else, but yeah, if you make a new character is free for you. Ofc no compensation for old players.