[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Forums

Comments

• SerafixSerafix
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

I'm just glad I no longer have to F5 on every single thread, and that it's so easy to view on mobile now. :D
    Yeeeah, that was ridiculously annoying.

• CashewsCashews
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Not having to refresh every time my page changes is probably the best part. Apart from that they look quite nice, just waiting on custom avatars.
  • OneLetterOneLetter
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    edited October 26, 2016
    187 said:

The forums only list 10 threads per page... so that's not great.

We'll be updating that as well. Not sure if it'll be 20 or 25, but we're doing some experiments to maintain readability on desktop and mobile. Unfortunately, it will not be user-selectable (that would be ideal), due to the way Vanilla forums are setup in the backend.
  • MilioMilio
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

We'll be looking to add more features and fix any bugs over the next few months, including what I know all of you want, your own Avatars. We intentionally put a ton of avatars in to start to help, but it's certainly in the plans to add those soon, we just wanted to get a few others things up and running first.

I'm just glad I no longer have to F5 on every single thread, and that it's so easy to view on mobile now. :D

Wait, mobile? Really? I never tried that yet.

• HoshinakiHoshinaki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,255
    Indeed, I literally drooled when I saw the new forums.
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

Glad all of you are enjoying the new forums so far. As many of you know, this has been a longer-than-expected journey to get here, since the original forums you all first saw 2 years ago were torn down and rebuilt from the ground up.

We'll be looking to add more features and fix any bugs over the next few months, including what I know all of you want, your own Avatars. We intentionally put a ton of avatars in to start to help, but it's certainly in the plans to add those soon, we just wanted to get a few others things up and running first.

Can you look into the suggestion category? You guys are missing "Purchase NX" Banner on the top of the forums. Meaning it would be more difficult to purchase NX. We need a redirect.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

We'll be updating that as well. Not sure if it'll be 20 or 25, but we're doing some experiments to maintain readability on desktop and mobile. Unfortunately, it will not be user-selectable (that would be ideal), due to the way Vanilla forums are setup in the backend.
    20 seems perfect, since it's easier to scroll through and keep track of. Looking forward to forum improvements!
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

187 said:

The forums only list 10 threads per page... so that's not great.

Could you guys fix the Future Content section as well? I made a thread about it, but it hasn't gained any attention. :/
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/158/future-content-forum-wrong-section-suggestion
    Poppaea
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    Finally, I can use Google Chrome on vindy's forum...Time to uninstall Firefox
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    These new forums are not my cup of tea. The post format looks so smushed and crowded.

And where is the downvote button? I swore I would get myself as much negative rep as possible and achieve some kind of infamous status. I can't do that if it's just another Twitter hugbox.

Hate me you plebs.
    XieDelteros
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    The new forums is image
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Mixed bag for me. I like some things, I don't much like others. I'm just glad that it doesn't seem like I have to log in all the time now.
  • DAOWAceDAOWAce
    Vindictus Rep: 1,165
    The forums were wiped.

Amazing.

Goodbye tons of useful posts I had bookmarked as reference. Goodbye everything I ever wrote.

Nexon America and their stellar changes strike again..
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    DAOWAce
    DAOWAce said:

The forums were wiped.

Amazing.

Goodbye tons of useful posts I had bookmarked as reference. Goodbye everything I ever wrote.

Nexon America and their stellar changes strike again..
    The previous forums are still available in a read-only mode. Unfortunately things like post counts and posts themselves could not be moved over because the two forums use different software. You still have a few months to access them, so it's recommended you screenshot or copy whatever you want or need. :D