[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Karok and Hurk miss lot of special hit's on boss

GORMENTORGORMENTOR
Vindictus Rep: 635
edited March 22, 2017 in General Discussion
HELLO
  1. DO YOU THINK KAROK AND HURK MISS ALOT OF SPECIAL HITS ON BOSS23 votes
    1. YES. nexon should do something about it.
       26% (6 votes)
    2. NO. all fine.
       74% (17 votes)

Comments

• V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    WHY ARE WE YELLING

Also, special hits? When I saw the first half of your title I thought this was about how Karok generally gets the short stick for outfitters.
    My cestus playstyle is hyper aggressive, aiming for +90% of battle time spent in the personal space of the boss.
    The only things I can "miss" are Buffed Cataclysm Big Bangs(due to rapid boss movement and poor timing) and my 1000sp Holding skill.
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    Bruh.

Caps Lock.

Might wanna turn it off.

And if you mean the yellow damage, Pillar has that in Bone Crusher. I know Cestus has it as well; just don't know what triggers it.

Hurk....no clue.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    LOL. Try doing a "special hit" with Lynn. Karok is 100% better compared to that sh**.
    TsiiiMastaMochiSweetPixelPantsu
  • MastaMasta
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    LOL. Try doing a "special hit" with Lynn. Karok is 100% better compared to that sh**.

Tfw, Lynn's special to obtain a +30% damage gold mark you must have a specific timing on your right click.
    Tfw, scythe's update comes and scythe gets +30% damage when you press 'e'.

Tfw, lynn in 2017.
    MochiSweetSLAMMENING420
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited March 22, 2017
    My opinion is that a few of the characters have narrow ults which make it more difficult to land but in the end I only get mad at myself because I know if I miss its because of my personal errors 99% of the time.

Edit: I'm not sure if op is talking about the crit hits or ults lol
  • MonohaMonoha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,485
    Ebonwings wrote: »
    Bruh.

Caps Lock.

Might wanna turn it off.

And if you mean the yellow damage, Pillar has that in Bone Crusher. I know Cestus has it as well; just don't know what triggers it.

Hurk....no clue.

Hurk doesn't have any yellow damage hits. Only special damage really is Revenge. Only move I know that me and a lot of other hurk miss is Execution which is annoying as hell. :'(
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Masta wrote: »
    LoLoBooty wrote: »

Tfw, Lynn's special to obtain a +30% damage gold mark you must have a specific timing on your right click.
    Tfw, scythe's update comes and scythe gets +30% damage when you press 'e'.

Tfw, lynn in 2017.

I think OP is talking about the 1000 SP move. Not gold marks.
    Masta
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Yep. He means the lockdowns which I might add....One needs to have better judgement in order to not miss a Lockdown.
    panel-29920362-image-97c17e9fb52ed0b8-320-320.png
    DownIoad
  • V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    Cestus Karok's yellow damage is a skill called Clean Hit, where all smashes have a fairly high chance to do double damage in the form of yellow hits equal to the smash. Assuming stat capped, a Pivot Strike(LLLLR, massive spinning right hook) can hit for well over 10k dmg X2 with Clean Hit. The chance of Clean Hit activating when using Dempsey Roll/Brutal Flurry is much higher, although it still doesn't make Dempsey/Flurry do damage like Spear Lann's Moonsplitter.
  • EviloniEviloni
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Can you guys PLEASEEEEEEE change karok back to how he was: dodge once into quick brutal flurry. Now since I have to dodge 2x to do quick brutal flurry its causing me to die a lot more and regular brutal flurry is sooooo freaking so much also causes my finisher to be slow.... Karok was perfect before this "bug fix"
  • BlissKnightBlissKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    No.
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    There are like, two Karok players on East now.
    Meaning probably 1 in West and 0 in AU.

No one is going to care what 3 players think about the game.

Speaking of which, when was the last time I saw a good Lynn player...
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    I see godly lynn players every week on sub 30 min neam runs.