[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Characters lost in migration

EzekielAkeraEzekielAkera
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Account Support
Hello,

I asking for help here, because it look like the "ticket" support is bugged and i cant submit anything.

I came back to vindictus today after some years of hiatus due to work and i seen that you've migrated EU characters. Im able to play on my own account but my characters are missing, so i wanted to know if you can transfer my data on the new EU server. I got a Vella and Lann lvl 60, a kai lvl 40 and a hurk lvl 20.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Sadly if you did not migrate your account prior to the merge, there is no way to get those characters back.
  • EzekielAkeraEzekielAkera
    Well i got some hope cause i see that someone get it back after asking support but i guess he was just lucky ;_;

And i suppose i cant get my NX back either ?
  • DealerDealer
    edited April 17, 2017
    Well i got some hope cause i see that someone get it back after asking support but i guess he was just lucky ;_;

And i suppose i cant get my NX back either ?

You should still be able to transfer your NX balance
    Nexon Cash Migration

If you currently have Nexon Cash in your account, it can be used in a game of your choice by going through with Nexon Cash Migration. When you run Global Launcher for the first time, you can see a pop-up which asks you to migrate your NX balance into Global Account. please proceed with NX Cash Migration in the Nexon Global Launcher after finishing the Account Migration.

Source
  • EzekielAkeraEzekielAkera
    Yeah, but the 20 euros i spent on this account are lost forever :/
  • DealerDealer
    edited March 25, 2017
    Oh I see, yes spent NX is different.

Who was it that said they got their characters back?
  • SetrolitySetrolity
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited March 28, 2017
    I create account something about year 2014-2015. I don't log in something about 500 days. Why i lost my characters ? Can somebody help me to bring it back ?
  • NamiyaNamiya
    I wanted to return to the game but my characters are lost too. Had to change password due to inactivity, not sure if that info is useful. Downloaded new client, logged on to european server, nothing there.
    Hopefully you can help me find them back, so I will give some information on them. One of their names was Yoatsin, another one probaby Tsumi or Tsumiya. I had purchased undies for my Evie in cash shop, had a little NX left. Evie and Vella where lvled higher than the others. Sadly I cant remember more details, but I hope that helps in any way.
  • DealerDealer
    If you did not migrate your account prior to the merge there doesn't seem to be a way to get your characters back due to European Laws that prevented their migration without your consent.

Many players had mixed up their accounts, since some had to change emails due to using that email on an NA character. Others mixed up servers (some plaeyrs thought East and West referred to EU). Which may be why some heard of players getting the characters back.
    However it doesn't seem like there is a way to get them back if you did not agree to the move prior to the merge.

Though, if someone does find a case where someone got their characters back and did not agree to the migration, please post the players ign so we may be able to assist you better.
  • NamiyaNamiya
    I'm not 100% sure I agreed or not to their migration, I asume we got this in a mail at some time, and my memory sucks. So should I give up on them? Did you look and they are really lost? Started with new characters yesterday and it really sucks having to do this all over again :s
  • DealerDealer
    Namiya I think you should file a ticket.
    It sounds as if you may have migrated the account.
    However I am only a VFM, you will need a GM to verify if it was migrated.
    The best thing to do is give them a list of possible emails that you could have used to migrate the account.
    File the ticket under
    Account related->Other
  • NamiyaNamiya
    Yes, I submitted a ticket about 3 times now with a bunch of information, not sure if the service is bugged. I am not getting any confirmation that it has been send on the page itself, nor any mail.
  • DealerDealer
    Sounds like you are filing the ticket under the wrong category.
  • NamiyaNamiya
    *facepalm* I guess I did... Thank you for the help anyways.
  • iReyiRey
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Dear Support!
    Since I can't submit a ticket on support, I'm copying here my problem
    I'm a returning player to Vindictus, I played last time ~1 year ago.
    Now when I wanted to come back, I needet to "migrate" my account.(Played in EU before). After I did all the steps , and downloaded the game, after logging in, I cannot find my old characters. I had a 70ish Vella and Evie(and some other lower) if I recall correctly. Is there anything you can do?
    I'm looking forward to your answer.
    Best regards.
  • DealerDealer
    I am sorry, but from the migration information site:
    Nexon EU wrote:
    If you have not consented, your Vindictus Europe account information and game data has not and will not be transferred to the unified Vindictus service, but you can still transfer your Nexon Europe Account Information, NX Cash balance, and start a new character.[/quote
  • DiehexxDiehexx
    Hi I did the account "migrate" thing and still lost all my characters. :(
  • DiehexxDiehexx
    edited April 13, 2017
    Hi I lost all my characters after the migration ( completed that thing) and can't use the support ticket thing because it doesn't working for me.
    Could someone help me with this?
  • DealerDealer
    Did you migrate the account prior to February 15th of this year?

EU players that did not migrate prior to that will only be able to transfer their Nexon Europe Account Information and NX Cash balance.

The character data could only be migrated prior to the merge and is gone now.
  • DiehexxDiehexx
    I did the migration thing in 2016.06.23