[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Post your alban 20/20 feats here.

Comments

• PuffBallersPuffBallers
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    edited March 23, 2017
    a311ky.jpg

What's your fastest time on wall master? i got little under 25 min :3

It seems like spear master is a tad bit harder than wall master but still got just under 30 min. :3 I think its really manageable to complete considering it was my first attempt for both spear and wall master. The next attempt I think it'll be under 20 min, but we'll see next week.

jkds8g.jpg
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Does anyone know how I can get that William Tell hat, by the way? The information on the website isn't very useful, as usual.

Malina Inn.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    am I the only one who think Spear is much easier? +sweat
  • AyPoolAyPool
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    Whoever designed this layout on wallmaster needs to be punished:
    == ==========

========= ==

The only thing worse would be if they added a laughing gnoll:
    giphy.gif
    GewelliriousIkarsuMochiSweetToksikoXisale
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    AyPool wrote: »
    Whoever designed this layout on wallmaster needs to be punished:
    == ==========

========= ==

The only thing worse would be if they added a laughing gnoll:
    giphy.gif

Well it's still doable if you utilize the speed trick. Though, the laughing gnoll would be hilarious as a running gag in the festival.
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    edited March 23, 2017
    33257wo.jpg

Spear = Practicing throwing "illegal substance past the trump wall."
    Wall= Smuggle through secret holes in the Trump Wall.
    AyPoolIkarsu
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    What I hate about the spear challenge is that if you miss your quota, you still have to do the whole 10 useless tries (you're going to fail anyway). This extend the time of your trial and error. However, they are still good practice for your next run. Maybe they need to have a button to start over, so you have the option of going thru the whole thing or just start over once you missed 2.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    KMonk wrote: »
    What I hate about the spear challenge is that if you miss your quota, you still have to do the whole 10 useless tries (you're going to fail anyway). This extend the time of your trial and error. However, they are still good practice for your next run. Maybe they need to have a button to start over, so you have the option of going thru the whole thing or just start over once you missed 2.

That's kind of why I like the wall master better than spear master. Heck, fun fact: I SUCK with spears.
  • MilitosMilitos
    Vindictus Rep: 1,480
    Odd choice of feat to be honest, there's several other things you could do in this game that require more "effort" than this, because these two are just plain annoying, time consuming and more about trial and error, given that the later spear stages also have very obvious patterns.
    Doing this with karok is pretty annoying too, gotta keep aiming somewhere else so I can see what actually shows up and shoulders keep brushing the walls' edges compared to my alts.

Hell, I'd be more impressed if I actually started seeing other people besides myself constantly hitting Beokros with icicles in Royals.

Oh yeah and I seemingly have to do this every week for 3 chars because those boxes are pretty gooooooood.. ;_;
  • MinitehMiniteh
    Vindictus Rep: 350
    Have a 16min spear hamsta
    XzVhMHf.jpg

heck, have a low res video of it too
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    Anyone tried the "Extra" stages after you completed your 20 spears? It has no pattern so you have to be REALLY good at quick acquisition and accuracy.

How many stages are there? Are you getting a gold trophy per completion?
  • MinitehMiniteh
    Vindictus Rep: 350
    edited March 24, 2017
    And here's a 21min wall master with stages 1-13 without fail

video

z7TBdjy.jpg

KMonk wrote: »
    Anyone tried the "Extra" stages after you completed your 20 spears? It has no pattern so you have to be REALLY good at quick acquisition and accuracy.

How many stages are there? Are you getting a gold trophy per completion?

There are 20 stages, you get trophies based on how many you complete, up to 50 if you complete all 20 stages; you also get 1 golden trophy if you complete the 20th stage
    You have no time limit (time ticks upwards like in fishing) and you have unlimited retries from the same round
    If you leave the room and come back, you start from the same stage you left at (left at stage 10? You'll come back to stage10)

I tested out what's after everything is done and you make the room again - stage says Extra, and has a Retry button even if you "win".
    Did 2 "extra" rounds and got 4 trophies, so I guess 2trophy/extra you do.

HeTzxzj.jpg
    KMonk
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Finally got it this morning before work

8RGudq3l.jpg

3VqxFizl.jpg
  • ZiokenZioken
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    J5tbsdF.jpg

Also a tip for Hurks, maybe obvious to some but your sprint hitbox doesn't match your actual hitbox. You lean more towards your right shoulder but your hitbox seems to remain straight. The result is if you sprint going through a wall you can lean more towards your right shoulder than should seem possible, sometimes barely clipping it without hitting the wall. Likewise you will hit the wall even if you didn't touch it with your left side if there's too little space inbetween since your actual hitbox remains unchanged

After figuring this out I went from Stage 8 to clearing Stage 20, hope it helps someone else
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Max height, max shoulders/muscle, full Keaghan outfitter. This is the only way to do it on Hurk.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Does height and outffiters/armor affect character hitbox?
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    Does height and outffiters/armor affect character hitbox?

Some do, while others don't. Karok would have the most difficult time getting Wall master Mastered.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    screw that my arisha is tall x.x