[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fishing Event Temporarily Unavailable

CzarCzar
Vindictus Rep: 1,120
Nexon
in News Archive
Due to an issue with the fishing event, we have temporarily disabled it until further notice while we work on addressing the issue. This will not affect any other features within Vindictus, and we will let you know when a fix for the problem will be deployed.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Comments

• TheAngryBadgerTheAngryBadger
    Vindictus Rep: 580
    w0t
  • DAOWAceDAOWAce
    Vindictus Rep: 1,165
    How about the tooltips on enchant scrolls saying only 6-7 destroy items now when 8-9 still do causing people to blow up their stuff?
  • 0010w41404001100010w4140400110
    Vindictus Rep: 970
    They caught wind of the exploit hahaha
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Who tf is this mod? and what exploit... lol?
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    After 4 years, now they wanna fix the fishing glitch.

Haha, oh wow.
    Angelina610KiyoujiDAOWAce
  • MastaMasta
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    After 4 years, now they wanna fix the fishing glitch.

Haha, oh wow.
    Sad face.jpg
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Well the exchange shop for it is down so I assume something was priced wrong. Maybe it was the graces for 3 coupons each or merc pots for 1 considering you could get like 500+ tickets a day logging in multiple chars.
    Kenpo
  • MastaMasta
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    Mixxia wrote: »
    Well the exchange shop for it is down so I assume something was priced wrong. Maybe it was the graces for 3 coupons each or merc pots for 1 considering you could get like 500+ tickets a day logging in multiple chars.

No that's not it.
  • DelterosDelteros
    Vindictus Rep: 2,855
    Can't even fish in peace?

gg
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Masta wrote: »
    No that's not it.

Were you able to extract some hidden information from the admin post so that your able to proclaim for sure what it is? Being able to get like 300+ Graces a day or 2k merc pots afk fishing seems much more damaging than what you think it is.

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Masta wrote: »
    Mixxia wrote: »

No that's not it.

If you are talking about the old PvP glitch I thought it was reported back in 2014 and they warned folks not to abuse it.

As it stands fishing 700 rods a day is already too much already, no reason to need more.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    It's not even the glitch they are fixing, well now they know since you all just mentioned.

Thanks a lot
    zibdgonaeviaodazedgumball
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    My character just fished 150 rods of nothing since the event was disabled overnight. :(
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    lol typical. so far i am not liking this version of vindi one bit. not only XE was a far better version, there are too many small things which nag and annoying. for instance, that stupid stumble you do when running then stopping, it keeps messing that new event where you dodge boards. well you try to dodge and you stumble into the block.
    WarweltBloodAngel
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Delteros wrote: »
    Can't even fish in peace?

gg

Lol
  • ChaeldarChaeldar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,465
    Bowner wrote: »
    lol typical. so far i am not liking this version of vindi one bit. not only XE was a far better version, there are too many small things which nag and annoying. for instance, that stupid stumble you do when running then stopping, it keeps messing that new event where you dodge boards. well you try to dodge and you stumble into the block.

What the HELL does this have to do with anything? Stop embarrassing yourself.
    DownIoadZiokenCelestiaV
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Chaeldar wrote: »

What the HELL does this have to do with anything? Stop embarrassing yourself.

Leave them be, let them complain.
    It'll take them awhile to get use to this version of vindi.
    Its drastic change from what EU players are use to.

*back on topic*
    I wonder how long they'll disable the fishing event for, hope their is compensation or at the very least extend the event.
    BloodAngelKiyouji
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Give up already, you're not getting XE back anytime soon. Either deal with it or just leave and spare yourself from what seems 'painful' to you. And it's not even the point of this thread as well anyway so...
    CelestiaV
  • SkibblesSkibbles
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Ohh, I wondered why I couldn't equip the rods. Now I know XD
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    edited March 24, 2017
    JamesGross wrote: »

-snip-

Oh, so BowsterX of east use to play XE version? Think before you post. Obviously Bowner is a EU player
    WarweltBownerCelestiaV