[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Account Shared Titles

SpazKatSpazKat
Vindictus Rep: 2,080
edited March 24, 2017 in General Discussion
GM's can we get patch notes on this please?

UPDATE:
This post was very helpful:
Sekaiiz wrote: »
After the ID title update, some people have received titles that they originally cannot receive by playing just one character. I am currently compiling a list of titles that cannot be obtained on just 1 character. If you found any other relevant titles, please post them here. List so far:

Choice stories (1 main, 1 alt)
-Trustworthy/Untrustworthy (Nel side story)
-Gwynn's Helper / Tieve's helper (Keaghan boat 4 side story)

PvP titles(3 on main, 3 on alt1, 3 on alt2):
Aislinn: Upper Crust
Clodagh: Crazy for Clodagh
Nel: Prince's Knight
Ferghus: Sweaty
Brynn: The Magicians Hand
Kirstie: Honorable to the End
Shayla: Honor Hunter
Caryl: Mysterious Suitor
Dolores/Arthyen: The Watcher

Titan Set Title (Lann/Fiona/Evie alt)
-Nel's favorite

Hilder Forest Set Title (Lann/Fiona/Evie/Karok alt)
-Iron Will

Boat 5 Accessories Set Title( Lann/Fiona/Evie/Vella/Lynn alt)
-Seeing is Believing

Female Set Title (Female alt)
-Clodagh's Dream Come True(Midnight wedding)
-Dolores' Troubleshooter (Vehemence set)
-Through Hell or Highwater (Sweetie Bear)
-Soft and Pliable (Ingkara)

Evie/Arisha exclusives that are ID (Alt as Evie/Arisha for title):
-The Young Idealist
-Rosy

Str class(+ sylas) exclusive that are ID(Alt as str character + sylas for title):
-Elite Commander
-Crimson Blade Mercenary

Non-Lann/Kai/Sylas titles (Alt as not Lann/Kai/Sylas)
-Full of Confidence (Southern winter set)
-Buh Rav Uh (Other Southern winter set)

Non-karok/hurk titles(alt as not Karok/Hurk) (not 100% sure about this section since I dont have either to confirm with source):
-Attack Resister (Light Plate Set)
-Better than official (Kakrish set)
-Classy Mercenary (Broken Ash)
-FrostHeart Hunter (Frostheart Hunter)
-Light as a Feather (Light battlemail)
-Northern Winds (Northern Pike Set)
-Not Defying Gravity (Fine Steel)
-Web Wrapped(Spider Cloth)
-Passionate One (Blood Silk)
-Official Looking (Raven)

TL;DR
In short, make an Evie alt if you dont have one, and get all the set titles.
If you are already evie make a not-evie/arisha for the str class titles.
2 alts for pvp free match.
One alt picks different story choices (trustworthy/helper).

updated 3/24.
-Added Non Karok/Hurk titles (though not 100%)
-Added Non Lann/Kai/Sylas titles
-Added some female alt titles

Comments

• bloodydarnbloodydarn
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    My Evie has 3 extra titles and I don't know what they are or where they are from. How do we know what titles are being shared? I'd like to know what 3 titles were added and it would be GREAT to know which titles are shareable. If there are titles only non-Evie characters can get that will apply to my Evie I'd love to go get them on those alts.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited March 22, 2017
    I am trying to figure this out by the process of elimination. I have 7 characters on the same account. My old character (with the highest title count) is my Karok. If I got an event title it was always on Karok. I took a screenshot before the patch and after. Here he is:
    Z5SRnIR.png
    The following stats have changed:
    Titles +31, AGI +19, INT +30, WIL +12, Max HP +21, ATT +65, DEF +9

Since I took a break on my karok on focused on my evie for S3 titles I knew Karok would get more titles but I was surprised by the amount it increased.

EDIT #2: Zioken points out that the ID Title list accounts for all titles post patch. "By Date" is not sorted in a useful matter to figure out what changed per character. Taro mentions a list but I'm not sure where that's at. @bloodydarn is your extra character(s) a strength character? It is likely armor set piece titles specific to strength characters.
  • ZiokenZioken
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited March 22, 2017
    This is just what I've observed so far, I have a Lann from 2011 who had roughly 300ish titles, and I have a Hurk that's a few months old and under ID Title by Date I have these

jaQztcI.jpg w1oYmbP.jpg VzmUjuR.jpg

Every title up to Crimson Blade Mercenary is a title I did not have (indicated by CBM being the first title you will normally get) and they're the set titles that were only obtainable by my Lann, not Hurk along with a couple I do not have yet like Godly Reviver. It matches up to the +15 title count I noticed perfectly.

From what I can tell the titles are recorded as the time they were earned. Those titles for my Hurk came from my Lann, back in 2011 so they all appear before my currently owned titles, but on my Lann the additional 70+ titles from my Hurk are all after his last title earned. It does not seem event titles carry over, nor do class specific titles. However set titles do, even ones not normally wearable by that character (not sure if it works for all female armor but it works for Exquisite Southern Winter for Lann).
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited March 22, 2017
    Jp server had patchnote that listed all titles included.

http://heroes.nexon.co.jp/notice/all.aspx?no=2026&page=3

It's in Japanese, but basically those requiring 50 kills,1000 kick etc., will be account shared.

That being said, notable ones are:
    Neck grabbers ( rip hardworking kais)
    All niflheim titles
    Thousandaires

http://heroes.nexon.co.jp/notice/all.aspx?no=2014

Seems like the number of kills required have been reduced as well.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Im guessing that the unique character titles (skill specific) cant be shared.
  • bloodydarnbloodydarn
    edited March 22, 2017
    Unique char titles are not shareable.

I found my 3 extra titles: Crimson Blade Mercenary and Elite Commander.....they're both equip set titles Evie can't get.

Untrustworthy....that story title for doing the opposite thing between Nel and Riordan, I think it had to do with her baking for him or something around that period of the game. Now time to comb through that list EnigmaTaro linked @_@.....

Edit: nvm, google translate isn't helping me here lol.
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    edited March 24, 2017
    After the ID title update, some people have received titles that they originally cannot receive by playing just one character. I am currently compiling a list of titles that cannot be obtained on just 1 character. If you found any other relevant titles, please post them here. List so far:

Choice stories (1 main, 1 alt)
    -Trustworthy/Untrustworthy (Nel side story)
    -Gwynn's Helper / Tieve's helper (Keaghan boat 4 side story)

PvP titles(3 on main, 3 on alt1, 3 on alt2):
    Aislinn: Upper Crust
    Clodagh: Crazy for Clodagh
    Nel: Prince's Knight
    Ferghus: Sweaty
    Brynn: The Magicians Hand
    Kirstie: Honorable to the End
    Shayla: Honor Hunter
    Caryl: Mysterious Suitor
    Dolores/Arthyen: The Watcher

Titan Set Title (Lann/Fiona/Evie alt)
    -Nel's favorite

Hilder Forest Set Title (Lann/Fiona/Evie/Karok alt)
    -Iron Will

Boat 5 Accessories Set Title( Lann/Fiona/Evie/Vella/Lynn alt)
    -Seeing is Believing

Female Set Title (Female alt)
    -Clodagh's Dream Come True(Midnight wedding)
    -Dolores' Troubleshooter (Vehemence set)
    -Through Hell or Highwater (Sweetie Bear)
    -Soft and Pliable (Ingkara)

Evie/Arisha exclusives that are ID (Alt as Evie/Arisha for title):
    -The Young Idealist
    -Rosy

Str class(+ sylas) exclusive that are ID(Alt as str character + sylas for title):
    -Elite Commander
    -Crimson Blade Mercenary

Non-Lann/Kai/Sylas titles (Alt as not Lann/Kai/Sylas)
    -Full of Confidence (Southern winter set)
    -Buh Rav Uh (Other Southern winter set)

Non-karok/hurk titles(alt as not Karok/Hurk) (not 100% sure about this section since I dont have either to confirm with source):
    -Attack Resister (Light Plate Set)
    -Better than official (Kakrish set)
    -Classy Mercenary (Broken Ash)
    -FrostHeart Hunter (Frostheart Hunter)
    -Light as a Feather (Light battlemail)
    -Northern Winds (Northern Pike Set)
    -Not Defying Gravity (Fine Steel)
    -Web Wrapped(Spider Cloth)
    -Passionate One (Blood Silk)
    -Official Looking (Raven)

TL;DR
    In short, make an Evie alt if you dont have one, and get all the set titles.
    If you are already evie make a not-evie/arisha for the str class titles.
    2 alts for pvp free match.
    One alt picks different story choices (trustworthy/helper).

updated 3/24.
    -Added Non Karok/Hurk titles (though not 100%)
    -Added Non Lann/Kai/Sylas titles
    -Added some female alt titles
    AnthonytonyboyLoLoBootySpazKatAnnerbloodydarnPennyNeko
  • bloodydarnbloodydarn
    edited March 23, 2017
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    It's in Japanese, but basically those requiring 50 kills,1000 kick etc., will be account shared.

That being said, notable ones are:
    Neck grabbers ( rip hardworking kais)
    All niflheim titles
    Thousandaires

Confirmed Thousandaire and ALL niffy titles are shareable. Confirmed all Neck Grabbing titles are NOT shareable.

For all us Evie out there, Brain Freezer is NOT account shareable.

All labyrinth titles are shareable. Char specific labby titles are shareable too but not with everyone else, they get shared to identical chars sitting on one account (ex: I never liked Evie won't show up on a Lann, but if you have 2 Evie and your other Evie never touched labby, you'll see it on her. This rule also applies to the doppleganger titles, they will only appear on the chars that can actually attain them normally).

Transformation titles (Path of Duty/Honor) are NOT shareable.

Crimson Blade Youth and Crimson Blade Mercenary are shareable. Certain equip set titles that are char specific are shareable between the chars that can actually attain them (ex: Queen of Roses will show on Evie and Arisha but you won't see it on anyone else). ***Elite Commander breaks this rule as my Evie has it. All other equip set titles were made available in Aislinn's shop like a year or two ago.

NO Ein Lacher, NO expertise.

Free Match titles share, total of 9 of them.

Tieve's Helper and Gwynn's Helper share. Untrustworthy and Trustworthy share. Rag Doll Provider and Wooden Doll Provider DO NOT share. Hakam's Successor and Hakam's Apprentice apparently DO NOT share either.

Certain event titles share. Apparently 1 per account titles do not share while 1 per char event titles share. ***Glittering DOES NOT follow this rule, there may be others... You will however see Angling for Love, Master Baker, Bear Back Porking, etc. No Brilliant!, no 90 MPH, etc).

Thank you to all my friends that helped piece this information together. If you want me to give credit by naming ya let me know or just comment, you know who you are. I maintain privacy until told otherwise 7RsEnev.png

Edit: All Abyssal Arena titles NOT shareable EXCEPT the last one "The Greatest of All Time 30/30". That ONE title is shared.

Nemain clear title "Epidemiologist" is account shareable.

Fishing titles are shared fyi, no need to keep catching Tahtichs or 50 of the same kind of fish on every char.

Alban Festival titles "Spear Master" and "Wall Master" NOT shared.
    kls9LoLoBooty
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    edited March 23, 2017
    c8B9fvV.png
    fhI4FgH.gif
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    c8B9fvV.png
    fhI4FgH.gif

Could always compare both your normal and ID list. If it shows up in ID and not in normal then that should be it.
    Anthonytonyboy
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    wAI5kbY.png
    fhI4FgH.gif
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    Huh? I logged in and all my 50 and 100 kills wasn't shared. nor thousandaire
  • AnnerAnner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,935
    Huh? I logged in and all my 50 and 100 kills wasn't shared. nor thousandaire

Make sure you're in the "ID title" tab. They may still be greyed out on your regular title tab, which just means that character didn't EARN it. They have the title, the stats, etc, but they just can't equip it.
  • KuzmaKuzma
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    edited March 23, 2017
    Angling for love wasnt shared on all my characters on the same account. It originally was on my secondary main Vella (lvl 90) . My Evie (90) got it via title share but neither did my Lynn (84) nor my Delia (60) i wonder why

I feel if you made the character after you received the title then the title does not apply to them

Scratch that checked my Lann (72) first character I made and he doesn't have the title

I wonder what gives
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    edited March 24, 2017
    Just checked Jump Evie on my account and she didn't get "The young idealist", and there's no way to obtain that once she got jumped to lv75. Time to make an arisha and get that title.

Fortunately she haven't cleared Nel's bread title yet. I don't have untrustworthy apparently LOL
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Damn, ofc I would run my PVP titles accross all characters on the same NPC's...
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    edited March 24, 2017
    Made a small update to my list to add some more female exclusive titles, titles not obtainable for Lann/Kai/Sylas, and titles possibly not obtainable to Karok/Hurk.

TL;DR Make an evie alt for all set titles.
    Not Evie? Make a non evie/arisha for the other 2 titles.
    Pick other choices for trustworthy/helper titles
    Have 2 alts for PvP Free Match.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Sekaiiz wrote: »
    Made a small update to my list to add some more female exclusive titles, titles not obtainable for Lann/Kai/Sylas, and titles possibly not obtainable to Karok/Hurk.

I can confirm that none of the titles on that list are obtainable by Karok.

• SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    Titles from the kitty boxes are not shareable. My Evie has all of them but I bought one for Fiona (who is one the same account) as a test since they didn't show up in her ID list and her title count went up. So you'll have to get them all on every alt if you want them
  • ErrareErrare
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited March 28, 2017
    Karok has a weird bug where some exclusive titles appear in ID titles but on other characters they don't, so they're not shared