[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

March 22nd Scheduled Maintenance

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited March 21, 2017 in News Archive
Dear Players,

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, March 22nd at 7:00 AM PDT. During this period, all servers will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding at around 11:00 AM PDT.

XHK7WE6.jpg

- Start and End Time -

Pacific: 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Eastern: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM EDT
Europe: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM CET
Australia: 1:00 AM - 5:00 AM AEST Thursday, March 23rd

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- What -
-Weekly Server Upkeep
-The new Alban Festival Update!
-New Special Battle
-Countless Game Improvements
-New Items on Sale
-New Fishing Event[/list]
  • End sale of Unification Package
  • Super Week Ticket exchange shop is being removed, make sure you make your purchases!
  • Unification Celebration items removed from the Vindicator Coupon exchange shop

Thank you for your patience.

Comments

• JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    edited March 22, 2017
    Can we open the launcher and start 'downloading' already, or will this cause trouble later when the maintenanceis done?
    I normally do that and have no problems with it, but also my internet connection is 'pretty fast'.

I thought, maybe if it doenst cause trouble, people with 'slow internet connection' might be able to pull off this 'trick' and 'download the patch' while the maintenance is ongoing?
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    JynXi wrote: »
    Can we open the launcher and start 'downloading' already, or will this cause trouble later when the maintenanceis done?

You can check by launching the launch prior to maintenance completion to finish your download first.

I have done it many times.
    edited March 22, 2017
    Total update size: 3GBs I am downloading mine right now.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    JynXi wrote: »

You can check by launching the launch prior to maintenance completion to finish your download first.

I have done it many times.

Ive done it many times aswell and never caused me trouble.
    But back in EU, I had some friends who got trouble with it and their game got corrupted and so they had to re-download the whole game.
    And that is really painful, if your internet is slow and you have to re-download 15gb instead of 3gb because you 'wanted to play smart and safe abit of time'.

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I guess it's safe to download a patch an hour before the maintenance ends, rather than as soon it's available.
    Yeah, especially for those of who have slow internet speed and router made out of soda cans.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Yeah, especially for those of who have slow internet speed and router made out of soda cans.

I use my wooden leg to kick my router to boost the speed.
  • MilitosMilitos
    Vindictus Rep: 1,480
    Uhh how come this happened?

uUQ6Z.png

uUQiL.png
  • TheNakedDuckTheNakedDuck
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Are we suposed to download the entire game all over again?cause that's happening to me O.o
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    edited March 22, 2017
    I'm stuck on steam with the "game is being launched, please wait"; shows that I'm in game with the green border around my steam profile but nothing is popping up @.@ I don't see any updates either, so maybe that's why? Either way, I'm unable to get on after i restarted steam and my computer.
  • IbNoobIbNoob
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    edited March 22, 2017
    help please i was ingame server droped then this
    29gbojk.png

never mind i restarted pc and it works now
  • UnwinUnwin
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    how to fix this error :'(
    BlackCall.aes is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error