[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Elven Royalty Sales

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
in News Archive
It's time for a new pair of outfits, this time with a special twist! The High Elf Royalty outfits are gorgeous ensembles for everyone's favorite treehuggers, and you can pick it up with a special package with an item that makes the flowers bloom around your feet! We're also bringing back the Spring Break Package, unleashing a pair of inner armors with a very rebellious flare and more.

elven-package.jpg

More info here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/21293/elven-royalty-sales

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Is there a better photo of the 3rd Hurk hairstyle? There is only a side view of that hair.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited March 22, 2017
    Hmm, nice shoes. I still wish that Arisha's Silver Fox Boots were wearable by other females, or at least there were similar boots available. It's hard to find a matching boots to Apocryphal Trousers / Mhara Chaps.
  • CallistheneCallisthene
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    SirRFI wrote: »
    I still wish that Arisha's Silver Fox Boots were wearable by other females, or at least there were similar boots available.

That is so true! Arisha has probably the most nice/beautiful/sexy shoes in the game! Wish my Evie could have the same...
    Also, I'm a bit disappointed by these new outfits... But that's only due to my own preferences I guess.

It's a real good thing that males got more hairs too, but seriously Nexon, what kind of haircuts are those?! Are there people who would spend real money for a RockLee-like bowl haircut?? LMAO

I want more long hair for males! ALL males.
    I want less funny/strange haircuts & inner armors!
    I want more badass and smexy-looking guys!
    I want bishies!
    I want- wait, what? lol

More seriously, I think the braid that Vella wears would be a rather nice one for male, though it's not that long.
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,330
    The saddest thing is that probably we aren't even going to get all the summer sandals available for all the classes like Lotus.