[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Standing Endurance is the No.1 Killer in Neamhain

hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
Vindictus Rep: 3,985
in General Discussion
I cannot count how many times I died because the supposed i-frames that this control-locking animation has are ignored by Neamhain's ball created zones.

But I guess that what you have to deal with in a game developed by 3rd graders.

Comments

• SojSoj
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    The i-frames were a lie.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    well, during the middle and end of the slide, you no longer get invuln frames... so... :/
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Just don't get hit and u good
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    I dont get the point of standing endurance tbh. Its safer to just get knocked down since the i-frames dont cover the whole animation and you can be hit again without being able to move.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Standing endurance is VERY finicky in Neamhain. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Your best bet is to not get hit tbqh.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Neamhain laughs at your petty standing endurance.
  • TsiiiTsiii
    Vindictus Rep: 2,175
    Life flare = dodge
    Anthonytonyboy
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    For certain characters with low dodge i-frames and getting hit can mean dying it might be preferable to your playstyle to reset the skill back to rF.
    But then you have wakeup animation to deal with.

Basically, Standing Endurance and its recovery frames are leftover from "old Vindictus" where the combat was really much more stoic than it is now.

Fortunately, the workaround is really easy: don't get hit.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    The timing of the attacks lead me to believe it's intentional, takes you back to the time when you could be hit while on the floor, doesn't it?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    YEP. That's another nostalgic thing about this raid. First 15 pots and now damage during standing endurance.