[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

"Equipment destroyed less than x times"

NokihsNokihs
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited March 21, 2017 in General Discussion
This post is a question relating to this specific Bonus Mission and if someone knows how it's calculated or has experienced the following as well.

I'm making this question because ever since the server merge, this bonus looks completely random on my solo runs. Specifically, on Deep Corruption runs I can't seem to get the bonus 99% of the time – even if I don't get hit at all – and the 1% I actually get, I remember getting hit quite a few times.

I have no issues at all getting the bonus while in a party, even if I get hit or not.

As someone experienced this before or is there a reasonable explanation that I'm missing? It's annoying – to say the least – and it's costing me money overtime.

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    If you leave too early from the battle, the equipment destroyed bonus missions or oaths will NOT count towards your overall bonus after you complete the mission, even if you take no damage or have less than 5 parts of your armor broken (which can be bypassed by transforming).

There's those types of bonuses that do not count unless the game fully registers the kill, which will take around 16 to 20 seconds to do so after killing said boss.

It's one of those "things" that ruins the potential of speed running a dungeon.
    Nokihs
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    If you leave too early from the battle, the equipment destroyed bonus missions or oaths will NOT count towards your overall bonus after you complete the mission, even if you take no damage or have less than 5 parts of your armor broken (which can be bypassed by transforming).

There's those types of bonuses that do not count unless the game fully registers the kill, which will take around 16 to 20 seconds to do so after killing said boss.

This.

The system message will also warn you if you complete the dungeon too fast.
    Nokihs
  • NokihsNokihs
    edited March 21, 2017
    Ikarsu wrote: »

Thank you! I had no idea that if you /leave, certain Bonus Missions and Oaths don't complete, and this is most likely why I'm having this issue.

I will be sure to try without /leave in a few minutes and update back.

EDIT: This was causing the issue I was having, thank you again for your help.
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Stop playing the game in a manner that it's not supposed to be played.
    That's bannable.

Already lost two friends when they got banned for running for scroll drops too much and using /leave to quit the get their drops and shorten their run times.
    hi5joshAnduri
  • NokihsNokihs
    Cessa wrote: »
    Stop playing the game in a manner that it's not supposed to be played.
    That's bannable.

Already lost two friends when they got banned for running for scroll drops too much and using /leave to quit the get their drops and shorten their run times.

Thank you for sharing your insight, I will keep it in mind.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    well that's if you run too much too fast without taking a break. Usually I go 10 runs in, take a 5 minute break, do another dungeon, and repeat. Always a fail safe method for speed runners.