[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hurk damaged nerfed in premier?

RajivrocksRajivrocks
Vindictus Rep: 905
edited March 19, 2017 in Hurk
Hi guys so I am an EU player and now that I am on premier I feel like my damage in raids is lacking I get 4th-6th all day compared to XE where I got 1st all day and sometimes 2nd. I have 86bal 66 attspd 118 crit. 26.4k att and 12.4k def i just do the regular stuff just doing crescent moon all day and berserk/execution. what am I doing wrong or are my stats just wack for premier?

Comments

• LachancheLachanche
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    i noticed this too and i think it' s because of the combo bonus of the XE version
    if you deflect the boss in XE with 50 combo bonus and you get a crit it' s x4.25 damage total
    now without the combo bonus you lose a lot because all those bonuses multiplied toghether and it' s down to 2.5

• RajivrocksRajivrocks
    ah man that sucks, guess I'll have to get used to getting out damaged by people.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    I did notice the damage difference however that same difference is applied to the other characters too. It shouldn't be too hard getting 1st or 2nd dps like before.
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,920
    Hurk was number 1 broken character in XE, not only it was easy to keep his combo up, but his damage was OP (10~12k crit constantly), now hes finally hit balanced ground, he still has really good survivabilty and okay damage (4~5k crits, better than some characters still...)
  • PorcedduPorceddu
    Vindictus Rep: 880
    edited March 20, 2017
    Hurk was number 1 broken character in XE, not only it was easy to keep his combo up, but his damage was OP (10~12k crit constantly), now hes finally hit balanced ground, he still has really good survivabilty and okay damage (4~5k crits, better than some characters still...)

Wrong, the most broken characters on XE were Fiona, Evie Scythe and Vella.
    Back then, Hurk could make dmg almost on par with those 3 by mantaining combo up and smashing/deflecting continuosly. While here in PR if he cannot deflect, his dmg is subpar.
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Ah okay, so my stats aren't weak or anything? I could do with more crit but I'll hold off untill dullahan
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Rajivrocks wrote: »
    Ah okay, so my stats aren't weak or anything? I could do with more crit but I'll hold off untill dullahan

They are just fine, you could do with some more bal and speed however. What weapon are you using?
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    edited March 20, 2017
    I have a +12 regina gs but I need another The dead but I am waiting on those new rings. 66 speed isn't enough :O also if I add the dead I can't add a fast and have 90 bal I don't know how people have more then 3 fast's I don't have that much spare bal. and I am fully scrolled with 2 enthu's and 1 the dead.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Rajivrocks wrote: »
    I have a +12 regina gs but I need another The dead but I am waiting on those new rings. 66 speed isn't enough :O also if I add the dead I can't add a fast and have 90 bal I don't know how people have more then 3 fast's I don't have that much spare bal. and I am fully scrolled with 2 enthu's and 1 the dead.

Max the balance on your weapon using material synthesis, use Righteous Valor, complete einrah atleast all silver no potions used. For armor use rank 7 scrolls on everything though I advice going for a set with light/cloth armor pants and helm so you can get more bal with the enlight enthu combo. You should be able to fit 4 fast es if you do everything correctly.
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    edited March 21, 2017
    :O I got a fully scrolled set with regina gloves/boots and termi helm/chest/pants. I want to max out bal on my weap and I am currently working on silver no potions. But I want to wait for dullahan for the better crit/att but it lacks bal tho. what to do?
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Well add the dead es and finish einrah silver no pots and you should have 90 bal at the very least. Though, maxing out the bal on your weapon and using righteous judgment scrolls would let you add one fast es.
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    I got righteous and judge or their 2 I feel like for me somehow 2 fasts is the max i can get without going below 90 bal? am I doing something wrong or what? This is very strange. a friend of mine has a delia with a +12 2 same scrolls and everything he maxed out his stats tho with synth and he has 75 attspd.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    You got 86 bal now right? Adding a dead es gives you 5 maxing your gs gives you around 5 I assume, einrah titles give you 3 bal so that's a total of 99 bal which is enough for one more fast es. And if you replace judgment for valor to get 6 bal you could even put another fast es. You'd end up with 89 bal though but you can get that 1 bal through infuse or doing einrah full gold.
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    ah, okay thx man. I'll think about replacing judge with valor after I've done all the other stuff.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    You can still hit 90 bal and the new crit cap with full OJ 90 gear, but I believe it requires 100% maxed rolls and some crit infusions. I'm not 100% clear on the 95 gear, but it looks like from what I've seen the min roll orange shards are better than even some of the higher grade 90 OJ by quite a bit. I'm actually thinking of going Immoral/Spirited or Immoral/Valor assuming a 90 weapon with high enhancement for 95 content.

For now I wouldn't try and kill yourself maxing out shards. Spend your gold getting fully scrolled gear that you plan to keep, then start saving to do the shards.
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    edited March 21, 2017
    I alreayd have fully scrolled gear, except for one ring that needs the dead. But i feel like making out stats on my weapos shards is a waste seeing how dullahan is so much better (except Bal). I am actually saving up for the Junior Succubus pet I already have a 100m on EU. Problem is I Like high speed and If I were to go like you, immo/spirited i would lose 8 speed I think from scrolls alone. I could also get the new belt but it isn't worth it until I get subdued on it. I did sell 3 belts for pure profit so that was nice.