[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

blocked people

AxteriaAxteria
Vindictus Rep: 715
in Suggestions and Feedback
Make it so people you've blocked are unable to join boats you create. Why isn't this an option yet?

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 20, 2017
    probably because there is kick button >_> atleast there was an update that before we join party we can see on the list of the members blocked users in red color
  • AxteriaAxteria
    or they could just make it so that people who are blocked can't join your boats
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    This would be handy,would save me the trouble of double checking my party before I start,still forget it sometimes:P
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    MrGatto wrote: »
    This would be handy,would save me the trouble of double checking my party before I start,still forget it sometimes:P

If you blocked someone and don't even remember it without checking the list then letting them go on the same boat shouldn't be such an issue, no?

As already mentioned there is a kick option already in the game, make use of it rather than requesting such a useless feature.
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    KenshinX wrote: »
    MrGatto wrote: »

If you blocked someone and don't even remember it without checking the list then letting them go on the same boat shouldn't be such an issue, no?

As already mentioned there is a kick option already in the game, make use of it rather than requesting such a useless feature.

Remembering all those names aint easy when you dislike so many ppl like me:P I'm easily annoyed by ppl and if someone does that then I don't ever want that person in my presence again.

Blocking is pretty much useless atm so I don't even use it.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    I never understood what's the purpose of blocking someone. If they harass you then i can understand.
  • AxteriaAxteria
    Exactly, a lot of these people that I block either afk on raids, or are problematic (racist, homophobic etc. and i don't want to deal with it) Either showing that this person is blocked on your friends list or just preventing them from joining your boat would be helpful