[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Tickets to spend

Comments

• CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    edited March 20, 2017
    Dealer wrote: »
    @Cessa please be respectful of the opinion of others and refrain from putting down others.

Do you have anything to say to players like JamesGross in this topic?
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/4016/to-people-complaining-about-rng-and-population/p2

Other players have been attacking me and putting me down and nothing happens.
    I make my own opinions known about the game and other people are not respectful of my opinions. But you don't tell them to be respectful.
    Was there a reason why you targeted me specifically?
    hi5josh
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited March 20, 2017
    Cessa wrote: »
    @Cessa please be respectful of the opinion of others and refrain from putting down others.

Do you have anything to say to players like JamesGross in this topic?
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/4016/to-people-complaining-about-rng-and-population/p2

Other players have been attacking me and putting me down and nothing happens.
    I make my own opinions known about the game and other people are not respectful of my opinions. But you don't tell them to be respectful.
    Was there a reason why you targeted me specifically?

Actually your actions in that thread were uncalled for as well and it seems like you were the instigator. Which is one of the reasons I felt the need to give you a verbal warning.
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    There's really no need to be so toxic if you're going to do a PSA.
  • CessaCessa
    Actually your actions in that thread were uncalled for as well and it seems like you were the instigator. Which is one of the reasons I felt the need to give you a verbal warning.

Please quote me exactly what I said to JamesGross in that thread that instigated JamesGross to start commenting about my "miserable (whatever you have left) life?"

Really, please do. Read my posts in that topic before JamesGross attacked me with that comment and tell me what I said that instigated it.

Also, you choose to give me a verbal warning for what you see as being disrespectful. Yet it can clearly be seen that others are also being disrespectful of me. But you choose to only warn me. This is showing the community is that it's okay to be toxic as long as someone was toxic to you first.

Consider the posts were in reverse. So long as someone else posts before I do and says something that hurts my feelings it can be counted as instigating and I can start insulting their "miserable life" and face no repercussions. Meanwhile that person was just pushing out their opinions about the current state of the game.

But so long as it hurts my feelings I can say whatever I like back to them.

Or rather, more accurately, should I say whatever I like back to them so long as you agree with it you won't punish me but you will punish them?
    If yes, then you are abusing your power.
    If no, then you need to go back to all of these topics and issue out warnings to everyone that was attacking me.
    So pick which one you want so I know whether or not to submit a customer serice request for abuse of power by a forum moderator. But knowing Nexon nothing will be done anyway.
    hi5josh
  • DealerDealer

Please quote me exactly what I said to JamesGross in that thread that instigated JamesGross to start commenting about my "miserable (whatever you have left) life?"

Really, please do. Read my posts in that topic before JamesGross attacked me with that comment and tell me what I said that instigated it.

Also, you choose to give me a verbal warning for what you see as being disrespectful. Yet it can clearly be seen that others are also being disrespectful of me. But you choose to only warn me. This is showing the community is that it's okay to be toxic as long as someone was toxic to you first.

Consider the posts were in reverse. So long as someone else posts before I do and says something that hurts my feelings it can be counted as instigating and I can start insulting their "miserable life" and face no repercussions. Meanwhile that person was just pushing out their opinions about the current state of the game.

Or rather, more accurately, should I say whatever I like back to them so long as you agree with it you won't punish me but you will punish them?
    If no, then you need to go back to all of these topics and issue out warnings to everyone that was attacking me.
    So pick which one you want so I know whether or not to submit a customer serice request for abuse of power by a forum moderator. But knowing Nexon nothing will be done anyway.

Actually I have warned others, however I only warn those that are extremely toxic on multiple counts and cause those sort of situations.

For a post where you instigated to any player that is reading this forum however if you want one that is specific to him this response was very uncalled for.

What matters is how it is seen from an unbiased 3rd party's point of view, so I suggest never crossing that line in the first place. Since the mods are human and have a sense of empathy towards those that have been offended.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Cessa, I know you are mad. But take a breather, look at the code of conduct. http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/25/forum-code-of-conduct

Then read your first post in that thread.

You started in an accusative stance from the get go, attempted to belittle everyone in your first 7 sentences. Then arguably you raise FUD against Nexon talking about instant fixes as if the Korean developers even see any of our complaints here. (Though even we have had 2 days or less fixes for some issues that the local crew could handle.) And at the same time one could argue you were Advertising for another game/forum.)

I can't make myself read your second post, but your third post then basically accuses another person for gold buying...

Just take a breather and be happy with just a warning.
  • CessaCessa
    edited March 20, 2017
    -Asians like RNG.
    So I'm allowed to make racist remarks and not worry about any repercussions despite it being disrespectful and a generalization against one group of people.

-Stop playing the game.
    I'm allowed to tell people to stop playing the game for whatever reason I like. I'm allowed to assert that no one else deserves an opinion on the game unless it conforms to what I think about the game. If they don't think the way I do about the game they should stop playing it and go away. Just completely disrespecting any opinion that they may have on the game and tell them they should stop playing the game.

-Complain, complain complain.
    I'm allowed to assert that all people do when they give a different opinion is complain and so I can invalidate their arguments. It's like I think you're more stupid than I am so I won't acknowledge your opinions as opinions. I just think you're complaining.

-My, so much salt recently.
    I'm allowed to just invalidate the opinions of others by calling it "salt" instead of rationally arguing back against them.

-Don't treat the game as a job.
    So I can say that someone who is really trying their best in the game to get the best equipment and to learn the game really well needs to stop treating it like a job. They are what is making the game unfun. But I'm not allowed to tell people that having +10 is really crappy for number of the characters because of missing attack speed.

-So you're telling us, you login forum daily (on a game that you dont play anymore) just so you can complain about the little things to satisfy your miserable (whatever you have left) life?
    I can tell people to go enjoy their miserable little lives.

-Right you're not here daily, you just proved his point for everyone, way to make yourself look even more like an idiot.
    I can call people idiots.

Because I do not yet see warnings issued to any of these posters in that topic. And that's not even all of the disrespectful stuff seen in that topic from other posters. Yet you decide to go after only me? Again, I ask why. I still do not see any other warnings given those posters of which JamesGross has clearly the most toxic and disrespectful ones. Literally gives nothing to the argument and just attacks me.

Your supposed empathy to the players is only empathy to those that think like you do and whose posts you agree with. So don't go acting like you are in the right when you come here to warn only me.

===========

And I ask now. What in that post of mine that you linked to was instigating JamesGross to come back and say this to me?
    JamesGross wrote: »
    Oh wow good for you, So you're telling us, you login forum daily (on a game that you dont play anymore) just so you can complain about the little things to satisfy your miserable (whatever you have left) life? "comprehend" Such a big word, did you google that before you post? Keep talking though, cuz you're a prime example of the people that everyone else had just mentioned.

And why have you not given him a warning yet for saying that to me and for calling me an idiot?
    You warned me to not be disrespectful. And you read the topic, yet you read right over JamesGross' posts and thought it was fine?
    You think it's fine to call someone an idiot?
    You think it's fine to say that someone has a miserable life for coming here to the forums?
    You don't think that's disrespectful at all because I still do not see a warning issued out to JamesGross.
    So I ask again, what did I say in my post to JamesGross that instigated anything that you would let him come back to me and call me an idiot and say my life is miserable because I come here to post? Quote it out for me, please.

And then also explain why I only have a warning but JamesGross got no warning in that topic yet.
    hi5josh
  • CessaCessa
    edited March 20, 2017
    ikevi wrote: »
    Cessa, I know you are mad. But take a breather, look at the code of conduct. http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/25/forum-code-of-conduct

Then read your first post in that thread.

You started in an accusative stance from the get go, attempted to belittle everyone in your first 7 sentences. Then arguably you raise FUD against Nexon talking about instant fixes as if the Korean developers even see any of our complaints here. (Though even we have had 2 days or less fixes for some issues that the local crew could handle.) And at the same time one could argue you were Advertising for another game/forum.)

I can't make myself read your second post, but your third post then basically accuses another person for gold buying...

Just take a breather and be happy with just a warning.

Did you or did anyone else read the Forum Code of Conduct?
    Racist remarks will not be tolerated it says.
    Yet there's a racist remark about "Asians like RNG" right in the opening post. Dealer didn't give him a warning about that.

"- Harassment or trolling of any kind will not be tolerated. Treat others with the same respect you would like to be treated with.
    - Making racist, derogatory, threatening comments and/or direct attacks on other members will not tolerated."

Seems pretty tolerant to me so far in that topic. Especially to the very clear case of JamesGross. Or is it a Dealer special only to give grace to JamesGross but to not to Cessa?

And you know, my bad for calling him out.
    He claimed he farmed for two days to get his crit infusion. If that's not an insult to every other player who has ever tried to farm for element stones in this game then I don't know what is. I know people who have spent over 1.2bil just to get a crit infusion. Yet his comments about being able to do it in 2 days and act like it's completely normal and everyone should be able to just farm for two days for their infusion. Yeah, if you aren't insulted by this then *you* have never farmed for anything in this game. Because I have. Infusions are not done in two days. Unless you're willing to accept a -2 wil. If you are, then as I always said, good for you, I don't need to talk to you.
    hi5josh
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    7da.gif

Oh dear me, this is going to get good. Anyone want popcorn for the incoming fire storm that's about to happen in about, idk give them 5 minutes?

Funny how event topics go from normal recommendations to swinging straight to what is or isn't violating TOS. :/
  • DealerDealer
    This thread is getting off topic, but I will answer you once more and if you have any other inquiries you can use the PM system.
    First of all I would like you to please reread the posts in that thread, the reason why I don't delete or warn him about that is because you were the one that said those things towards him first. So I would have to remove your post before even considering removing his.
    The rest of your issues seem to be quite out of context, which is why I would like you to reread the thread.
    Especially your last point, I believe you are referring to the discussion with Ikarsu, however he never said he farmed two days for a crit infusion, he farmed element stones to sell to get his weapon "prime" (prior to the seal update).

Also I said the warning is because of multiple things, as you know moderators of this forum have had to remove many posts of yours in the past few weeks (months?) and in this past week you had caused many issues with other forumers due to the toxicity of your posts.
  • CessaCessa
    edited March 20, 2017
    You didn't answer my question. What in my post was so bad that it warranted a response from him to call me an idiot and to insult my life?
    What did I say was so bad that you would think it's okay for another poster to say that in response?
    As a forum moderator are you allowed to think it's okay for someone to call someone else an idiot on the forums? Is that proper moderator procedure?

If not then why did you think it was okay in this instance?
    If yes then can I get @Saygo in here to say it's okay to insult others on the Forums so long as I feel like I was insulted first?

Quote it back to me, this horrible thing that I said to him, please.

Yes, do PM me so I can get a proper answer from you about this.
    hi5joshDaPlaya
  • DaPlayaDaPlaya
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    edited March 21, 2017

Actually I have warned others, however I only warn those that are extremely toxic on multiple counts and cause those sort of situations.

For a post where you instigated to any player that is reading this forum however if you want one that is specific to him this response was very uncalled for.

What matters is how it is seen from an unbiased 3rd party's point of view, so I suggest never crossing that line in the first place. Since the mods are human and have a sense of empathy towards those that have been offended.

I was never involved in this discussion and I think I would pass as an unbiased 3rd party. I don't see how Cessa instigated this. Cessa criticized the game, but players are allowed to express their opinion whether it is for or against the game. James reply on the other hand is a direct personal attack "so you can complain about the little things to satisfy your miserable (whatever you have left) life". This is most definitely against the TOS.

What's more concerning is that Cessa mentioned the racist remarks made by the OP of that thread ("Asians like RNG") to you several times and you simply ignored it. I have many Asian friends and they dislike RNG as much as me. In most forums I've seen, there is a zero tolerance policy when it comes to racist remarks. When it's brought to light, it gets removed immediately. Yet it was mentioned to you several times and you did nothing and the comment is still there.

@Saygo, I think it's time this forum does something about racist remarks.
    hi5josh
This discussion has been closed.