[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I SAYS DOWNLOAD BUT IT IS DOWNLOADED ALREADY

PCDALYPCDALY
Vindictus Rep: 100
edited March 18, 2017 in Tech Support
my pc shut down suddenly when electricity went off and when i turned it back on, vinddictus says download* on nexon launcher. but its already downloaded and i wa splaying it fine till that happens. i dont wanna download 15gb again. how to fix it?

Comments

• UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,855
    having a similar issue, just keeps "verifying" and then when I try to play it says "this product is already in use" :(
  • PCDALYPCDALY
    UsagiiiKun wrote: »
    having a similar issue, just keeps "verifying" and then when I try to play it says "this product is already in use" :(

when it starts verifying, it stars downloading whole 15gb thing all over again. :( if downloading 15gb again is the only solution, i guess i will say goodbye to vindi. cuz its not the first time smth similar happens. i always download the game all over again once in every 2-3 months cuz of the issues like this. hate it.
    hope they have a fix for it
  • RivaRiva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    try moving the game file on a different partition and verify again
  • UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    Update: works fine today, the whole "verifying" bar slowly finished and then allowed me to play! Still though that was weird :o
  • PCDALYPCDALY
    Riva wrote: »

i couldnt figure it out how to do that. i moved the files to another file. but its still same.

also it says "update" and when i click it says veryfying for a few seconds then starts to download the game 15gb all over again. i dont get it :S i was playing the game fine till that sudden shut down :S
  • SoanySoany
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    same problem :(
    Madcobra
  • PCDALYPCDALY
    Update: works fine today, the whole "verifying" bar slowly finished and then allowed me to play! Still though that was weird :o

how?!! when i click veryfy, it staarts downloading 15gb game.
  • RivaRiva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    edited March 19, 2017
    PCDALY wrote: »
    Riva wrote: »

i couldnt figure it out how to do that. i moved the files to another file. but its still same.

also it says "update" and when i click it says veryfying for a few seconds then starts to download the game 15gb all over again. i dont get it :S i was playing the game fine till that sudden shut down :S

1. find your \Nexon folder, and move the vindictus folder to a different location on your hard drive (preferably to a different partition, ex. from C:\ to D : \), just not in the same folder as it is in right now
    2. open up the launcher and press download
    3. something should pop up, then press on the gear icon
    4. you should be able to specify download location
    5. for the download location, put the path to where you moved the vindictus folder from step 1.

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 20, 2017
    My friend is having same issue now , any support answear here would be welcome what to do Edited:after reinstal works just fine
  • UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    PCDALY wrote: »

how?!! when i click veryfy, it staarts downloading 15gb game.

Dunno if this is what helped but in the launcher click on the cogwheel icon and check this
    tumblr_on56nsSNop1t0qqbno1_250.png
    and then I let it verify, dunno but I hope it works out for you!