[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Coming Soon: Alban Festival Update

Comments

• jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    I wonder how this will effect scroll pricing.
  • PrettyyPrettyy
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    ArishaL wrote: »
    Lol this came out almost a year ago in KR and we're just now getting it?
    At least they are trying, right? Right?

• CallistheneCallisthene
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    "new outfits"
    I truly care about nothing else but those. Pictures, please?
    "Join up a party of up to 6 players and defeat the new dynamic duo"
    Thanks but NO thanks. XD
    "for a chance at some powerful rewards"
    Drop rates, please? So I can laugh my @ss off... Haha~
    "especially for those still climbing up the levels and working with less powerful equipment"
    Does that mean everyone who aren't lvl 90? Or just low lvl ppl who already get free re-sellable full stuff through quests? <_<
    "all Enchant Scrolls have had their ranks reorganized to Rank F through Rank A"
    What about the R9, R8 and R7 then? Are they forgotten or did the rank change to become A instead? O.o
    "being able to reach +7 Enhancements of Level 20 items"
    huh? Sorry but, what's the point of enhancing lvl 20 items when you barely need 2 days to get HIGHER than lvl 20? (low lvl players XP so fast now...) =_="

And all this for a maintenance during always longer...?

*Sighs*
  • SeigakuSeigaku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,045
    WOT.IS.THE.OUTFIT? XO
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    edited March 16, 2017
    Forget scrolls. How about a 50-50 chance for enhancing anything over +10? An honest coin flip would be nice instead of a coin weighted to the fail side.
    BloodAngel
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    ^ That doesn't bring money so won't be implemented.
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    ^ That doesn't bring money so won't be implemented.

Ah, so true.
  • MegadeusMegadeus
    Vindictus Rep: 745
    as long as they didn't do anything to high end enhancement or I'm going to feel like an ass for blowing my pillar up this morning.

Attack speed is the most important stat in the game. Sure after a point it doesn't really help you do top deeps, but it makes the game fun.
  • CocoabeanCocoabean
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    What about the R9, R8 and R7 then? Are they forgotten or did the rank change to become A instead? O.o

This^
    Since because honestly, the current rank A scrolls aren't that much of an issue. They don't break your stuff. All we want is full R7 scrolls and this doesn't sound like it's gonna help unless RA is the new R7.
    THAT sounds nice.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 16, 2017
    "new outfits"
    I truly care about nothing else but those. Pictures, please?
    "Join up a party of up to 6 players and defeat the new dynamic duo"
    Thanks but NO thanks. XD
    "for a chance at some powerful rewards"
    Drop rates, please? So I can laugh my @ss off... Haha~
    "especially for those still climbing up the levels and working with less powerful equipment"
    Does that mean everyone who aren't lvl 90? Or just low lvl ppl who already get free re-sellable full stuff through quests? <_<
    "all Enchant Scrolls have had their ranks reorganized to Rank F through Rank A"
    "being able to reach +7 Enhancements of Level 20 items"
    huh? Sorry but, what's the point of enhancing lvl 20 items when you barely need 2 days to get HIGHER than lvl 20? (low lvl players XP so fast now...) =_="

And all this for a maintenance during always longer...?

*Sighs*

Those all changes are for next week not this time . Its clearly writed 22 march
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    On the Enchanting front, all Enchant Scrolls have had their ranks reorganized to Rank F through Rank A. These Ranks now mean more than just how powerful the Enchant is or how hard the Scroll is to find: the odds of success for Enchanting have been greatly improved, especially for low-rank Enchants or when boosted with Brynn Elixirs.

What about r9-8 scrolls not breaking gear ? ^^^

I read up on this already, they can still break your weapon or whatever you enchant. Read an article about it so at this point the hype is dead. Though come on now this in Vindi you really believed something wouldn't break your expensive OJ? HA!
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    Your Es's will still boom your stuff it was a rumor that someone didn't translate right. You really think they are going to give you an Es that won't break you stuff? Honestly? Its about money how can will they gain if everyone enchanted successfully? Rune prices would drop, not to mention player will complain being as most of them sell Blessed Elixirs to make a quick buck, Then you have the down fall of scrolls once everyone has their hands on something that didn't boom prices will decrease. Yes realistically it will be a bit but it will happen. Its not going to change and the new scrolls not being able to boom is a myth. Ask Santa for an unboomable ES for Christmas next year he might supply one for you though.
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    Those cross cuts +wow
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    I read up on this already, they can still break your weapon or whatever you enchant. Read an article about it so at this point the hype is dead. Though come on now this in Vindi you really believed something wouldn't break your expensive OJ? HA!

Most of r9-8 scrolls are literally useless compared to the buffed r7 scrolls we now have, aside from WB. And still, that was before ATT cap was removed fromNif/RR + asking for 27-28.5k as ATT cap for newest raids which is something Enlightment's/Silent helps since they give ATT while WB does not.

Enthu is the only left viable option and that's only on legs + helm. Declarative gives everything BETTER. A smaller DEF loss, a speed gain and more ATT makes Decla better in every point against Enthu. (you'll get 2 Balance more with 2X Enthus than 2X Decla, I'd rather get the 2 speed then)
  • RivaRiva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    On the Enchanting front, all Enchant Scrolls have had their ranks reorganized to Rank F through Rank A. These Ranks now mean more than just how powerful the Enchant is or how hard the Scroll is to find: the odds of success for Enchanting have been greatly improved, especially for low-rank Enchants or when boosted with Brynn Elixirs.

What about r9-8 scrolls not breaking gear ? ^^^

http://forums.vindictusmanual.com/t180-season-3-chapter-2-episode-3-dullahan-and-lv-95

I'd rather trust Shippuu's post than yours.

But in any case, going wb-enthu is still VERY viable, and with these changes it'll be easier to get there, so you might as well yolo your enlight for pants/helm and you can safely put enthu without using runes.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    ^ The fun part is large percent of Nexoff's revenue comes from gachas and outfit sales, not enchant accessories.
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    They could bring more dungs to farm The dead and subdued es (or give us new scrolls for rings and belts) because running same dung all day is boring (And I'm not fan of S2 dungs too long and boring when you have to run around the map to get those chests). Most es have at least 3 places to drop so why The dead and subdue only one (misty summit and moonlight peak almost the same). They brought new belt and next will be rings but still have to farm old dungs for old r8 es....

Every time they bring something old it becomes boring fast. Ein lacher super boring, abysal arena too, ancient Laki -.- (just keep running away), shining Keaghan fine challenge but not rly interesting. It was nice when there was S3 updates coming regularly Regina, Braha, Ancient Glass (still remember times when we were trying to do bo there),Lugh ,Echoaid ... then like half year pause ... Habitant and finally Neamhain.

Bringing 2 old bosses on the same map already implemented they won't even bother changing textures or attack patterns is pure laziness imo. And with that useless drop with almost zero droprate I doubt it will be popular.
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Riva wrote: »

But in any case, going wb-enthu is still VERY viable, and with these changes it'll be easier to get there, so you might as well yolo your enlight for pants/helm and you can safely put enthu without using runes.

Yeah, but Shippuu's post is about Season 3 Chapter 2 Update, not this current update coming the 22nd..

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Making S1 Hero drop better scrolls would be great as well. Giving them a reason to be worthwhile again, and revamping them to increase the difficulty would be awesome.
  • RivaRiva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    edited March 16, 2017
    jeddyhi wrote: »
    Riva wrote: »

Yeah, but Shippuu's post is about Season 3 Chapter 2 Update, not this current update coming the 22nd..

Season 3 Chapter 2 Episode 3: Dullahan and Lv.95

8jcSbH6.png

Well, the devs just LOVE mixing up updates for the 'inferior' servers, but it's safe to assume that this enchant scroll update will have the same content as their Korean counterpart.
    But it looks like in Korea they got the scroll update with Dullahan(?) whereas we're getting it sooner.

(Btw if you're talking about r8 and r9 not breaking gear and rF-rA getting buffed rates as separate updates then I wouldn't really know, but I doubt it's the case)