[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What games outside of Vindictus do you play?

QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
Vindictus Rep: 4,960
edited March 3, 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
As, the title suggests, what games outside of Vindictus do you play? :-)

Comments

• BerserkkkBerserkkk
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    I'm currently trying to finish my first Witcher 3 playthrough with ~180 hours played. Next would be Fallout 4 mods. As for multiplayer other than Vindictus, Overwatch, DayZ, GTA 5.
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Currently replaying the classic Tomb Raider games, at the third one right now trying to figure out how my 8-year old self figured that out. Other than that, Horizon Zero Dawn, Dark Souls 2, Bloodborne, and the occasional Borderlands
  • MetalDevil19MetalDevil19
    Vindictus Rep: 1,910
    I haven't touched Vindictus in months and counting... but the games ive been playing are: For Honor, Dark Souls 3, Shadow warrior 2, Deus Ex: Mindkind Divided, Killing Floor 2, DOOM Multiplayer, and now im waiting for Dishonored 2 DLC, and Agony to release.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited March 4, 2017
    I'm not a big gamer but i have a few unfinished games currently:

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs : I love horror games that have good storylines and Amnesia is one of them. I finished The Dark Descent then i started playing this second one. I'm at the very beginning of it.
    Dark Souls 3 : I'm at the princes. After that only 2 bosses left, the Nameless King and the Soul of Cinder. And the Ancient Wyvern that is optional. However i like dragons and i didn't kill the Bridge Wyvern in the first game either and i also joined the Path of the Dragon covenant. Plus i bought the Ashes of Ariandel DLC. So there is that.
    Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin : I only have it on Steam but i didn't have the time to start playing it.
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    Puzzle & Dragons
  • BlawrghBlawrgh
    Vindictus Rep: 5,355
    My Horse Prince

image2.png?w=900
    ShizukaaharrokittyXieMochiSweet
  • MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    Various stuff,but mainly singleplayer games.

Currently I'm replaying the entire Mass Effect triology with a new character,finished Far cry 3 Blood Dragon before that.
    Just to mention a few: Doom,Skyrim,Diablo 3 'solo mainly'.
    Not really picky,I like most type of games except for Mobas 'mainly because of the toxic online communities'.

Btw this is allowed on this forum?Cause it was kinda nope to talk about other games on EU:P
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    What I play ->

Rainbow Six : Memes
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Minecraft and Team Fortress 2... because when there are moments in vindictus where I just want to bash my head against the wall so hard that I need to relieve my stress for a little while... These games just relieve that just fine. I can't get two hours into the game without someone raging in ALL CAPS... Gets annoying after awhile...
  • DrãoDrão
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    edited March 5, 2017
    This

also bought this game a couple months ago during a Buy one get one free event at gamestop, but didn't start playing until recently
    boxart.png
    wouldn't recommend it... it's pretty fun, but the story's ending is pretty depressing :/

I'd totally buy Nioh, but I am peasant who can't afford PSN +
    Nytsuya
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    How could i forget this game that i bought for my brother's birthday last year. I wanna buy one for myself too so it's another unfinished game for me. : P

This game is beautiful and cute but very difficult at some parts. And how awesome is that the developer company consists of members from all over the world.

Order5
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Dc Unniverse B)
  • ZaydenZayden
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    Been replaying through the entire Fire Emblem series along with its mobile game. Also, For Honor. But the new Legend of Zelda (Breath of the Wild) came out for the Switch a few days ago and I've been immersed in it.
    MetalDevil19
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    FFXIV
    Revelations Online.
    Elsword [PS]
    KHUx
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    Playing Currently

Horizon ZD(PS4PRO)
    For Honor(PC)
    OverWatch(PC)
    OSU!(PC)
    Dragon Blaze(Android)

Back log

Neir Automata CE on Ps4pro, digital on steam (Double dipping this game cuz I loved the franchise. From Drag on Dragoon to Neir!)
    Nioh
    FF15 (got this game a week earlier than everyone and to this day it remains wrapped up and unplayed. lol.)
    Star ocean IaF (got for 5$~ new)
    Dishonored 2 (XB1)
    Gears 4 (XB1)

Waiting list

Mass effect Andromeda PC ( I am literally dying waiting for this game )
    Persona 5(PS4P)
    Kritika online(PC) Hoping this game will scratch that Lunia itch I've had for years... cmon allm pls.

These games are only a drop in the bucket....
    MetalDevil192edgy4u
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    As, the title suggests, what games outside of Vindictus do you play? :-)

I don't play Vindictus anymore so what exactly is the question here?

Warframe, a game that doesn't break hundreds of hours of hardwork from me just because I want to try and progress more towards endgame content.
    Under Night In-Birth, a game where gear and stats do not matter, fighting game.
    Starcraft 2, look ma, no weapons breaking here.

And I'm watching and reading stuff about Lost Ark and Star Citizen.
  • DrãoDrão
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515

monster hunter x hunter...
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    replaying nier and drakengard 3 going for completionist achievements (sorry, trophies :rolleyes:) while waiting for automata to go on sale

games i've started and still intend to finish:

ninja gaiden sigma
    crysis 1&2
    uncharted 4
    bloodborne
    layers of fear

MetalDevil19
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    2edgy4u wrote: »
    replaying nier and drakengard 3 going for completionist achievements (sorry, trophies :rolleyes:) while waiting for automata to go on sale

games i've started and still intend to finish:

ninja gaiden sigma

Prepare to throw your controller if you go for S rank everywhere, hah. Love that game, though.
  • ThyNameIsSpazzyThyNameIsSpazzy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,820
    FF14
    FF15 ( waiting for the dlc )
    Dragon's Dogma Online
    Legend of Zelda Botw
    smash bros, occasionally
    Black desert

Bunch of other games too but that's basically what i can remember off the top of my head.