[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

helpp me!!

alix69alix69
Vindictus Rep: 510
in Lynn
Good evening I would like to know if they could help me since I can not activate the zhen gold smash of lynn I do everything and nothing the skills I have to the maximum some or advice please

Comments

• ZupseroZupsero
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    edited March 5, 2017
    im not sure if i understand correctly. but you need to make sure you have the appropriate skills at rank C (fishtail pole, drunken mantis, flying guillotine) to get 2nd smashes. additionally you need to time them perfectly for the GOLDEN mark. And you activate the marks with five finger death, which is the TAB or E key.

hope it helped +best
    alix69
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    As Zupsero said, you must have at least rank C in Fishtail Pole, Drunk Mantis, and/or Flying Guillotine to perform the enhanced version of each of these smashes. After that, you have two different methods of performing an enhanced smash: hold-release or double-click.

Here is a video that demonstrates double-click method:
    alix69
  • HanuriHanuri
    Vindictus Rep: 880
    it just takes a bit of practice to get the proper timing <3 don't worry you'll get it eventually <3
  • ZatoxZatox
    Vindictus Rep: 755
    Hanuri wrote: »
    it just takes a bit of practice to get the proper timing <3 don't worry you'll get it eventually <3

True that.. Keep it also in mind, when your ATTK SPD goes up that you may have to get used to it again :)
    alix69
  • alix69alix69
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    ty all guys :D