[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Cant log in with Main character

KoshiraKoshira
Vindictus Rep: 300
in Account Support
As the title says, I cannot log into the game with my main character, missing out on prime time events and wasting the items I used before it kicked me off. I have been trying to log in in the past 24 hours and it can't connect to the server with my evie. My Fiona and other characters connect fine but I wanted to try to hit max level with my Evie before my EXP buff expires. Can someone please help me? I have been restarting my computer and closing and re-opening the game to no avail. Any tips would be most helpful. Thanks

Comments

• EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    Seems I can no longer select my Evie anymore.

In anything.

Selecting her bounces me back to the title screen. Yet all of my other characters can log through just fine.

Even uninstalling and reinstalling does nothing.
  • RK3RK3
    Vindictus Rep: 900
    edited March 4, 2017
    Yesterday, I transfer money from my main account to my second account. My second account has 2 characters: a lann and a lynn. I did the transfer by having my lann in the second account COD something with the price tag (3M to be specific) to my fiona in my main account. Then, login to my fiona in the main account to pay it. Pretty normal way to do it.

However, when I logged back into my second account. It seems as it won't let me log back into lann. The weird thing is that I can still login lynn in that second account, but not lann. Everytime I choose lann, the game pops up the message "Enterring the game with your selected character" for about 1 minute, and then I got disconnected due to "server delay".

I tried restarting my computer, then use a different PC... Nothings seems to work

What could possibly cause this? There are several good stuff I have on lann in that second account (exquisite enchant rune, +8-10 coupon,...) It hurts a lot to loose these. +pain
  • RK3RK3
    edited March 4, 2017
    You're not alone. I have the same problem too +pain
    I hope they fix this soon because I still have the time-limited items in my lann (the one character that the game refuses to let me login) :(

Edit: For some reason, my own thread about this bug got moved here. O_o
  • RK3RK3
    Ok, I posted about this in less than 1 hour ago, And there was also another person posted about this bug. Now, both threads are gone... I wonder why. So, I will post this thread again (hope it won't disappear or gets removed this time).

In summary, I have 2 characters in my account: a lann and a lynn. I can login lynn just fine but the game refuses to let me login lann (it keeps sending me back to the main menu). I hope this will be fixed soon because I have a coupon valuable time-limited items on my lann.
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Same here. Have no problem moving threads, but fixing the actual problem? God forbid!
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited March 4, 2017
    Mind posting the name of one of the affected characters?
    Koshira
  • luisedgarluisedgar
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited March 4, 2017
    I cant log in with my lann and is my main character :(
    I only can log in with my others character.
    Server:East Server
    IGN:luisedgar
  • DealerDealer
    Character name?

Also merging this with the already created threads.
  • luisedgarluisedgar
    my character is:
    luisedgar
  • luisedgarluisedgar
    East Server
    IGN: luisedgar
  • chip1436chip1436
    edited March 4, 2017
    same problem.

i cant log anymore into my kai after finish a main quest.

i change acount and he is always loged in
  • KoshiraKoshira
    US East Server
    Character Name is Koshira
  • NibbleYummyFoodNibbleYummyFood
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    same problem, US East Server
    Ign: Nibble

I created a new character on the same account and it works fine, just my main that can't connect.
  • KoshiraKoshira
    Still unable to log on. tried reinstalling the game but nothing has worked.

Server: US East
    IGN: Koshira
  • DealerDealer
    edited March 4, 2017
    This may take a little longer than expected.

For now at least get the weekend rewards on another character on the same account, you should be able to mail it.
  • RK3RK3
    Mine is: Ulysse
    East Server
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    East Server
    IGN: KuroKaneshon
  • DealerDealer
    Just want to confirm if you guys can log in after the unscheduled maintenance.
  • hazebetobehazebetobe
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    My character was fine yesterday now I can no longer login
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    just started having this problem, I can log in on my evie/sylas account on but on my Hurk account it doesn't allow me to log in.
    East Server
    IGN: EthanWinters