[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

EU: 1x Unbind Potion NOT Available

NonagonNonagon
Vindictus Rep: 400
in Bug Reporting
As title says, the 1x Unbind Potion option got removed from the Supply Depot. However, in the Unification Updates it is mentioned that now both NA and AUS will have the "1x" option as well.
Unbind Potion: 1x and 10x quantities available for both regions (NA/AUS previously only had 10x)
Am I missing something? Doesn't it mean EU should still have the 1x quantity too?

Comments

• NonagonNonagon
    Guys? We want the 1x quantity, please.
  • AzunanAzunan
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    True. Also why can't the Unbind Potions be gifted to another player. ?
    Nonagon
  • NonagonNonagon
    edited February 27, 2017
    They seem to ignore this post. They should, at least, let us know which part is wrong and which is right. It clearly says "1x and 10x", not "10x and 20x (as seen in the Depot)". Why suddenly 20 instead of 1? Sure the 20x will be more useful and frequently used than 1x. I demand answers! Q_Q
    Also +1 to unbinds being gifted. I mean, why would it bother them if you can gift them or not? NX spent is NX spent and that will get them money so please give players what they need. Thanks in advance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    Hi everyone!

Some changes mentioned in the unification update post might take longer to implement. We will do our best to keep you updated on the progress. Thank you for your patience.
  • NonagonNonagon
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Some changes mentioned in the unification update post might take longer to implement. We will do our best to keep you updated on the progress. Thank you for your patience.

Much appreciated <3