[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Character deletion question regarding titles.

LaharLahar
Vindictus Rep: 1,285
edited February 22, 2017 in General Discussion
On the same account
1) If I delete an old character with a title my new character does't have does that remove it from my total
2) Will I ever be able to transfer outfitters
3) Will I ever be able to transfer titles

I'm interested in deleting all my characters except for one or two. I have no intention of making them all level 90 with good gear.

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited February 22, 2017
    1. Can't tell
    2. Unlikely. Being able to transfer outfits between characters = less money for nexon = a big no-no
    3. In the patch with story where we can become Ceara all titles will apply at 100% value on all characters simultaneously.
  • LaharLahar

3. In the patch with story where we can become Ceara all titles will apply at 100% value on all characters simultaneously.

Would my newer characters be able to use event titles from the past? Just to be clear say YES or NO.
  • LaharLahar
    Another question, is there a point to keep characters I never plan on maxing out?
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    No.

Meditation bonus for experimental dyes, I guess.
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    edited February 22, 2017
    1. yes
    2. No. Doesnt seem likely.
    3. No

Careful with the word "all". Only Story, equipment, ~5 kill titles will apply to all characters. You will still need to farm tedious ones like 50 kill or 500 spear.