[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Rockstar outfit today?

imPuIsiveimPuIsive
Vindictus Rep: 100
in General Discussion
They said it would be distributed on the Feb.22nd maintenance, though I don't see any news on the website about a maintenance for today?

Comments

• Summit1gSummit1g
    Vindictus Rep: 550
    I doubt we're gonna get it today. They usually announce maintenance wayyyyy earlier. Though it's Nexon and you should've expected this.
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Yeah there won't be any updates for a month. they said something major is coming in March during stream.
  • LaxusDragSlayerLaxusDragSlayer
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    well this sucks.... i've been waiting for my outfit :(
  • Summit1gSummit1g
    Already waited a month, feelsgoodman.
  • PrettyyPrettyy
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    my devil tail Q.Q
  • UcogiUcogi
    Vindictus Rep: 605
    I was waiting to post a thread.. why they do this ;(
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    But some sales are supposed to end today due to a "maintenance" too....
  • Summit1gSummit1g
    I wanna be a rockstar today ples Nexon~
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Maybe they are having trouble counting the money. Or maybe the maintenance is postponed until tmr.
    Maybe they are having trouble counting the money. Or maybe the maintenance is postponed until tmr.

probably. if theres nothing today i'll wait till tomorrow <3
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    "Give us a lot of your money early and we'll try to keep our promise." Classic Nexon. I bet their excuse is gonna be something along the lines of them being too busy with tickets due to the migration and forgot about it. And to top it off they won't even give us anything extra to compensate for not being able to deliver on time. Just sayin :D
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    it happens when you only have 2 people working on this game
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    Hi all!

We have some Valentines sales ending today AND the rockstar outfits are being distributed. We are just double and triple checking the numbers. We will do our best to update you once it is completed

Happy+008.gif
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi all!

We have some Valentines sales ending today AND the rockstar outfits are being distributed. We are just double and triple checking the numbers. We will do our best to update you once it is completed

Happy+008.gif

okay! thanks alot for telling us! <3 hope to hear back from you soon :D

• ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    edited February 22, 2017
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi all!

Happy+008.gif

So you're saying the server is going to go down mid-day for delivery? Because delivery was suppose to be the 22nd. Not the 23rd. Just saying. There should be some sort of compensation for being late at the very least. You guys sure don't give us loans on NX the last time I checked. No excuses for being late.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    ArishaL wrote: »
    So you're saying the server is going to go down mid-day for delivery? Because delivery was suppose to be the 22nd. Not the 23rd. Just saying. There should be some sort of compensation for being late at the very least. You guys sure don't give us loans on NX the last time I checked. No excuses for being late.

Items delivered. Server down time was .000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds. Just relog. Because the servers went down for that extremely short amount of time, Ehgess said he will log in and put a bath soap down for compensation.

• Summit1gSummit1g
    Thanks for the response Saygo!
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    it sux that u cant change the color of these 1 time exclusive coupon cosmetics
  • PrettyyPrettyy
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Sweeeeeet
  • SoulnessSoulness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    What about the inner coupon Q_Q