[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

EU ▬Trade “Supply Depot’s Items” for gold on Mega?

ParjsParjs
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited February 17, 2017 in General Discussion
Hello Vindictus Global Team, Forums Moderators and everybody,

It’s Dragonite from Europe server.

This is the first time we meet and is the first time I post on new forums. If there’s anything I write here sounds like touching Terms of Use or etc and you don’t want to hear, please EXPLAIN in details first and have SYMPATHY with me.

We will discuss together carefully then.

As you know, there’re differences between two servers, the matter I want to say is about [NX Selling] and [Trade items of Supply Depot for gold]. Many european players need to know the answer.

On 16.02.2017 after migration completed, we met [GM]Ehgess on megaphone chat and we asked him many things, especially NX Selling.

From what he said “Selling NX codes directly is Selling NX”, and is forbidden. That’s VERY CLEARLY for sure.

gfthfkM.png
DzA5bKS.jpg

In addition, he said that NA defined Selling NX is NOT LIKE as EU, if you send items of Supply Depot by GIFTING funtion of the game to others and take gold back, then it would be ACCEPTABLE (and legal?)

In short, trade “supply depot’s items” for gold. That’s how I think about what he meant. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So in case I want to trade “supply depot’s items” for gold, if I sell/buy them on megaphone chat, then there will have some scenarios.

For example, I would write on megaphone chat:

1. “Sell (or Buy, or Trade) Supply Depot’s items 1:900”

2. “Sell (or Buy, orTrade) Supply Depot’s items for gold 1:900”

3. “Sell (or Buy, or Trade) NX items 1:900”

4. “Sell (or Buy, or Trade) NX items for gold 1:900”

5. “Sell (or Buy, or Trade) Enchant Runes (or Unbinding Potions …etc) 1:900”

6. “Sell (or Buy, or Trade) Enchant Runes (or Unbinding Potions …etc) for gold 1:900”

What cases would be acceptable and legal?

Thanks in advance! Have a nice day!

Comments

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    You're not allowed to sell NX codes or NX gifts for gold. The only thing you can do is buy megaphones and sell on MP.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    You can pay someone gold ingame to 'gift' you something.

Aka. The old NX selling, knowing in EU is allowed here.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    If you want to make gold off of NX items you could simply buy boxes that return airtight items--potentially--in order to sell them on the MP. There's absolutely no risk of being scammed or violating terms that way.

Gifting NX items in exchange for gold is still verboten AFAIK.
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    Eghes did not say it's acceptable. I understand you guys got your Tir coins removed, but here at Nexon NA you can't do any of this stuff or more like do it at your own risk.

The problem is Nexon cannot enforce the trade between you, and the seller/buyer, so if they scam you then you are SOL.

Sadly botters will destroy your server. Good luck.
    Order5
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    edited February 17, 2017
    Trades using ONLY in-game currency is allowed. "Gifting" for gold is permitted; however, we cannot enforce this trade between players and you do so at your own risk.

We strongly recommend you use existing marketplace features to avoid such risks.
    Order5ParjskyushinoSuukei
  • NovalitusNovalitus
    Vindictus Rep: 625
    Then give is TIR coins back. Oh wait we got nerfed.
    BloodAngel
  • EunijunEunijun
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    ok boss
  • ParjsParjs
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Finally we got an official answer from GM.

Gifting Depot stuffs for gold (in EU it's called Selling NX) was the main part of europe economy and associated with us for years (since 2012).

Thanks for your helful answer, GM Ehgess! :)
  • TamagoTamago
    Ehgess wrote: »
    Trades using ONLY in-game currency is allowed. "Gifting" for gold is permitted; however, we cannot enforce this trade between players and you do so at your own risk.

We strongly recommend you use existing marketplace features to avoid such risks.

So is this allowed on East and West now too, since it was always forbidden?
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    edited February 18, 2017
    Mainichi wrote: »

So is this allowed on East and West now too, since it was always forbidden?

I'm assuming if it is allowed in EU server under NA management, then it is also allowed for all the other servers under NA management (East, West, AUS). Also Ehgess didn't say "in EU server" specifically, so this should apply to all servers.

An officail clarification would be nice for those who are uncertain.
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    edited February 18, 2017

I hope you do know that majority of the cases when a person says "S> 10k NX for 40m" They often mean that 10k NX of gifting items, so you might want to put an statement if that statement is okay or not allowed to say.

I beg you guys to make a system to allow us to sell 10k NX codes (through a MP system). It wouldn't be risky, and there would be a lot more revenue coming in since people that don't have a lot of money, but has a lot of gold can satisfy the needs of the person purchasing NX. This would be a step in the right direction to stop gold sellers, since people that want to buy gold could sell NX instead. (Most likely at a better price.)

WoW has a system like this already.

• ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    "Gifting" for gold is permitted; however, you do so at your own risk.
    That is confusing because I have been banned for that. Is this official?
  • TamagoTamago
    edited February 18, 2017

I hope you do know that majority of the cases when a person says "S> 10k NX for 40m" They often mean that 10k NX of gifting items, so you might want to put an statement if that statement is okay or not allowed to say.

I beg you guys to make a system to allow us to sell 10k NX codes (through a MP system). It wouldn't be risky, and there would be a lot more revenue coming in since people that don't have a lot of money, but has a lot of gold can satisfy the needs of the person purchasing NX. This would be a step in the right direction to stop gold sellers, since people that want to buy gold could sell NX instead. (Most likely at a better price.)

WoW has a system like this already.

That's called Tir Coins, which Nexon NA does not want lmao.
  • ErandunorErandunor
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    edited February 19, 2017

There is one thing I wonder about though. Before the merge, NX selling on EU server was a common trade. Still since it was a trade system based on trust there always were these individuals that try to gain an advantage from this system. Thus, scamming people. Before the merge people that were scammed still had the opportunity to report these scammers via ticket with screenshots attached showing the details of the trade, resulting in a ban of the scammer. There were no refunds of course, so your gold would be lost. But at least you were able to stop this person from stealing from other people as well. So my question is, will we still get the same support as before the merge that scammers will be banned permanently?

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited February 19, 2017
    Erandunor wrote: »

There is one thing I wonder about though. Before the merge, NX selling on EU server was a common trade. Still since it was a trade system based on trust there always were these individuals that try to gain an advantage from this system. Thus, scamming people. Before the merge people that were scammed still had the opportunity to report these scammers via ticket with screenshots attached showing the details of the trade, resulting in a ban of the scammer. There were no refunds of course, so your gold would be lost. But at least you were able to stop this person from stealing from other people as well. So my question is, will we still get the same support as before the merge that scammers will be banned permanently?
    we cannot enforce this trade between players and you do so at your own risk.

• ErandunorErandunor
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    You do not understand. It wasnt enforced by GMs before merge either. NX selling was a grey zone on EU to beginn with. Still, scamming was against the TOS so people that missbehaved got permabanned. It was still a high risk trade.