[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

HurkinOff and Ucogi's Awaited Wedding!

UltLifeFormUltLifeForm
Vindictus Rep: 725
edited February 6, 2017 in General Discussion
HurkinOff & Ucogi 12/30/16 Wedding Update!
I remember saying something in another thread posted about how we would update you all on how the wedding would go in the months to come, so here are some photos from the event!
Here is the old thread about how we met in Vindictus and our engagement post!

http://vindictus.nexon.net/community#/showthread.php?1520763-HurkinOff-Ucogi-Now-Engaged!-lt-3-Video&nxid=15

Thanks to everyone for all the love and support, and those friends in-game who came to the wedding as well, but most of all, a big thank you to Vindictus for allowing us to meet and fall in love.

(And thanks staff for the T-shirt for our anniversary!)
We love you all! ^-^

Enjoy the photos!

~ The wedding of HurkinOff (Mindy) and Ucogi (Dave) ~

-Video of our first dance- The quality isn't 10/10 but that's okay ^^

Finally updated professional wedding pictures! Enjoy ^-^

Order5BladehawkGhengisJohndazedgumballRolandDelterosDIN0Aqua22TamagoTheDayInLoveand 11 others.

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited January 1, 2017
    Not even RNGesus could stop this wedding. You must have had a Divine Blessing!
    BloodAngelUltLifeForm
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    He got himself a Perma +15 there
    FlufffyParrot
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    I wish you both the best for the future together!

Much love from Hyouhime.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    did u guys meet through vindictus?
  • UltLifeFormUltLifeForm
    Suhpreme
    Suhpreme said:

did u guys meet through vindictus?
    We did meet in vindictus! I editted the post with the old thread from earlier this year about how we met ^_^

http://vindictus.nexon.net/community#/showthread.php?1520763-HurkinOff-Ucogi-Now-Engaged!-lt-3-Video&nxid=15
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Grats on you both managing to get those premium outfitters for the wedding. Gapchas can't stop love!

But seriously, grats. Haven't seen you two in game as much in a while, but hadn't been on as much until recently myself. Always enjoyed runs where you two hosted and it's fun seeing your spooky Evie and her dapper Hurk. Hope you have a great honeymoon and all that jazz.
    UltLifeForm
  • RolandRoland
    Vindictus Rep: 1,715
    Enjoying the white + purple theme in the pictures, just like the color of your character's outfits! XD
    UltLifeForm
  • uncledolanuncledolan
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    congratz.
    but where is my emoticon plushie?
    UltLifeForm
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Congrats. Stay together and don't forget to login to Vindi no matter how happy you two are.
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    edited January 2, 2017
    OMGosh YAY it finally happened T^T was looking forward to see this moment for so long. Congratulations Mindy and Dave. wish you both the happiness of the world ; u ; you two are relationship goals. <3 Beautiful pictures and first dance.
    UltLifeForm
  • pine22pine22
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Congrats guys!
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited January 2, 2017
    Congratulations on your wedding.
    I wished you guys goodluck on your future together.
  • SerrieSerrie
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Congrats and welcome to the life of the weds! As a former vindi couple (1 year+ now +haha), my hubby and I are so happy for you guys, may you guys be blessed with happiness in your lifelong journey as husband and wife. We wish you guys the best. <3<3<3
  • UltLifeFormUltLifeForm
    New professionally taken photos of the wedding have been updated on the initial post , for those that asked me to bump this for them to see!
  • SumireiSumirei
    Vindictus Rep: 2,030
    Member, Nexon
    Beautiful couple, beautiful wedding, amazing first dance song. :3 Congratz you two~! :D
    UltLifeForm
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    I'm curious. Did you get yourself a succubus/succubus queen cosplayer to attend your bachelor party? +smile
    UltLifeForm